Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin "The Ethereal"
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin "The Ethereal"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Aladdin "The Ethereal" Reply with quote

When I was younger I would constantly watch the "Aladdin" television series, I now know every single episode ever run.

I only watch it every so often because I have seen every episode. There are some episodes I will watch because I like them.

One of them is "The Ethereal", but the thing is, it hardly comes on. I've seen it planned to come out over the summer, but I was on vacation so I couldn't watch it.

I was just wondering if anyone else knows when it will come back on.

Seeing how the only times "Aladdin" comes on is 5:30 a.m. on weekdays and 3:30 p.m. on weekends.

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always check on Yahoo! TV:

http://search.tv.yahoo.com/tvtitlesearch?p=%2b{aladdin}+%2blineup%3aNE26481d+%2butn%3a1101681955/1102891555&s=-$s,utn&lineup=us_NE26481d&range=14&title=aladdin&lineup_tz=America/Chicago&sort=score&srch=true

...So it doesn't look like it'll be on before Dec. 10th. But it looks like they're to the end of the syndicated episodes, so after that they'll have the two seasons that were on Saturday mornings. So we're getting close! (Sorta...)
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN. I want to see that episode, and it would get so close to it being that episode, and they would change the schedule. Every time they change the schedule, they start at the beginning. Now we can only see it in the early morning, or on days when we're not home.

This sux.

Thanks for the information though!

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs* Where I live you have to pay so much for that channel my parents won't bother getting it. So I have to wait till we go my aunts to watch in speaking of that. Thats why haven't been on wensday-sunday. I went to my aunts place for thanksgiving.

I tried to record the episodes while I was there but they were on a 5:30 AM Shocked Because of thanksgiving and the change of schuedule. I didn't record them though becuase my aunts VCR was not working to record it. I watched almost all the ones on in that time but missed Sat. and Sun. because either I slept in or Dad told me a better way to record so I missed them! Sad
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the days that I had to wake up for 6:30 to tape the Aladdin episodes when I working on my tapes. *Shudders* I don't know why Toon Disney doesn't play Aladdin much anymore... I'll just blame it on the Proud Family.
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just give Aladdin all of Timon and Pumbaa's spots. It's not like that show was any good anyway. *cough* At least Aladdin was consistent with the movie.
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just give Aladdin all of Timon and Pumbaa's spots. It's not like that show was any good anyway. *cough* At least Aladdin was consistent with the movie.

Which I could the same for the animation.
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just give Aladdin all of Timon and Pumbaa's spots. It's not like that show was any good anyway.

Quint was pretty awesome. Culinary Quint my favorite of them.
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marisa wrote:

I agree they should play Aladdin during those times. I've Timon and Pumba it is very boring. Even Herculas is on 3 times a day though it is on at 12:00 am and 6:00-7:00 am. They should make Aladdin have more shows on take off a herculas show that should make room for Aladdin.

I blame it on the weekly bonus stacks they have been doing they eat up alot of room. And most of those shows are no fun!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I blame it on the weekly bonus stacks they have been doing they eat up alot of room. And most of those shows are no fun!

Proud Family marathons make me retch. But I need to check out a Buzz marathon at some point (I've watched it once- and really, really liked it). I need to watch Buzz, Kim Possible, and Dave the Barbarian more often... *Writes that down*
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Proud Family is a mindless show that shoves stupid slang that nobody uses down the throats of young children. It's trippin', y'all. Seriously, though-- if you listen, most of what the characters say (especially the children) sounds really forced. Especially from Zoey.

I like The Weekenders, mostly because I like Jason Marsden (HAKU ZOMG *die*)

Fillmore is funny, but not something I'd drop everything to catch, and definitely not something I want to see in a marathon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marisa wrote:
The Proud Family is a mindless show that shoves stupid slang that nobody uses down the throats of young children. It's trippin', y'all. Seriously, though-- if you listen, most of what the characters say (especially the children) sounds really forced. Especially from Zoey.

I like The Weekenders, mostly because I like Jason Marsden (HAKU ZOMG *die*)

Fillmore is funny, but not something I'd drop everything to catch, and definitely not something I want to see in a marathon.

I HATE the Proud Family. It's such a stereotypical show that it's ridiculous. Not to mention I can't stand Kyla Pratt.

I've seen a eps of The Weekends and I like what I saw. It reminds me of Recess...just on the weekends, lol.

My brothers watch Fillmore. It's ok.

Timon and Pumbaa is a depressing show. My two favorite LK characters being slaughtered in a horrible series.

I *love* the Hercules TV series. Icarus is da shiznit. I'd record the eps if I wasn't too lazy to do the work. Smile

I love Kim Possible when you get rid of Kim Possible. Ron, Drakken and Shego are hilarious.

Never I've seen Buzz and Dave at least once. I hardly watch TV as it is now.

And let's not even go there with the live shows, we'd be here forever.
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I wish they would divide the shows more evenly I bet tons of people would watch Aladdin if it was on at a better time!
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're probably hesitant because they're OMG FROM TEH MIDDLE EAST. Which, by logic today, automatically makes Aladdin a terrorist, even though he doesn't exist and FIGHTS THE FORCES OF EVIL.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marisa wrote:
They're probably hesitant because they're OMG FROM TEH MIDDLE EAST. Which, by logic today, automatically makes Aladdin a terrorist, even though he doesn't exist and FIGHTS THE FORCES OF EVIL.

And they still wouldn't care. They'd still call him terrorist, which is truely pathetic on their part. *hugs her Aladdin stereotype paper she did for an essay in English 1010 which earned her her first 'A'*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum