Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - The Cast in Other Works
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Cast in Other Works
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Alexander was also in "Hunchback of Notre Dame" as a gargoyle.

Kelly Martin who was Sadira, did the voice of Roxanne in a "Goofy Movie" and was a regular on "ER".

Also Scott Weinger dubbed a voice in the anime "Metropolis".
Elemental

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Robin Williams in HOOK, that was a great movie. Another great kid movie again!

Scott was great on Full House, his voice didn't change! It was so cool, 'cause you could tell he was Aladdin.

Frank Welker as Scooby and Fred on "What's New Scooby Doo."

Lea Solanga was the singing voice for Mulan on "MULAN"

Liz Callaway did the singing voices for Kiara on "LION KING 2: SIMBA'S PRIDE and Odette on "THE SWAN PRINCESS" **she's super great by the way**

There is so many more, but there is not enough time for me to go threw them, or to remember them all.

After Aladdin, most of them didn't do anything else major. Little things here and there, but Aladdin did make them alot of money...

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nez wrote:
Also Scott Weinger dubbed a voice in the anime "Metropolis".

YES YES OMG HE PLAYED ATLAS AND ATLAS IS TEH SMEX. ^_____^

Of course, Scott played the human incarnation of Atlas on Metropolis, who is much different than the robot Atlas that Scott's character was modeled after.
That movie is so full of irony and inside jokes that only a Tezuka fan like me would understand \o/ What with Atlas hating robots, and the inspector's classic "I used to have a dog named Pero...", and the well-anticipated appearance of Mr. Ham Eggs X3

But in my opinion, they should have brought Scott in to play Atlas again for the Astroboy TV remake on Kids' WB. He could have aced that role. But then again, Greg Cipes has a very sexy voice as well. And he played Daichi/Atlas very nicely.

...and I'm going to stop RIGHT NOW because I'm going off topic and probably confusing you all XD
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marisa wrote:

...and I'm going to stop RIGHT NOW because I'm going off topic and probably confusing you all XD

You can't confuse anyone if you are talking about Scott Very Happy
Madeleine
Wicked Witch of the Mid-West

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always thought Scott was cute even when I was little, I was shocked to find out a few years back that it 'twas DJ's boyfriend who played Aladdin.

I told my mom that it wasn't enough that the cartoon character was hot, but it was Scott and Brad who were also hot....

it did NOT help at all, it only made Al seem hotter.
Addams Family Values.

"Young lady, I'm getting a tad tired of your attitude problem"-Peter MacNicol Addams Family Values.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeleine wrote:
I've always thought Scott was cute even when I was little, I was shocked to find out a few years back that it 'twas DJ's boyfriend who played Aladdin.

Let me tell you how dumb I was as a kid. I would sit there, watch an episode of Full House with him in it, then turn around and pop in my Aladdin tape not realizing I just heard the same voice 15 minutes before. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Let me tell you how dumb I was as a kid. I would sit there, watch an episode of Full House with him in it, then turn around and pop in my Aladdin tape not realizing I just heard the same voice 15 minutes before.

can't say I've ever done that Laughing
Madeleine
Wicked Witch of the Mid-West

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ that's me, my computer was being a butt monkey...yes, I said butt monkey...and I forgot to sign in.
Addams Family Values.

"Young lady, I'm getting a tad tired of your attitude problem"-Peter MacNicol Addams Family Values.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, well, in that case be lucky you were a smart kid Very Happy
Merkal
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hourglass wrote:
I liked Robin Williams in HOOK, that was a great movie. Another great kid movie again!

Yeah, totally forgot about Hook. He was great there but Dustin Hoffman or who played Hook was better. Legendary is the scene where he takes off/loses his hair. Who would've thought he was bald? Hoffman is now in Finding Neverland
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merkal wrote:
Hourglass wrote:

Yeah, totally forgot about Hook. He was great there but Dustin Hoffman or who played Hook was better. Legendary is the scene where he takes off/loses his hair. Who would've thought he was bald? Hoffman is now in Finding Neverland

I know, I forgot about it too. Captain Hook owned that movie, though. My favorite parts was when he was telling Smee he was going to shot himself and not to stop him. Then after he realizes Smee isn't going to stop him he goes "You better get up off your ass and get over here!" Smee apologizes and Hook says "Are you some kind of sadist?"

That, and when Hook shoots and kills the guy who was stealing bases in the middle of the baseball game, lol.
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the voice of Dondi was Debbi Derryberry who can currently be heard as the voice of Jimmy Neutron.

Does anybody know who did the voice of Eden?
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Okay, the voice of Dondi was Debbi Derryberry who can currently be heard as the voice of Jimmy Neutron.

It's unreal some of the voice talents people have. Dondi and Jimmy sound nothing alike, yet Derryberry pulled it off.

No one comes close to Frank Welker though, he's done so many voices. He usually plays more than one character in each movie also. So many talents.

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No one comes close to Frank Welker though, he's done so many voices. He usually plays more than one character in each movie also. So many talents.

*sighs*

To come up with so many voices unlike your own. I've managed to do a realistic cat and a mourning dove coo very well.

Drove my mom crazy when we were shopping for puppets for my sister's Christmas present. I was making animal noises in the shop for each respective puppet I did.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, that is a good question: Who is Eden's voice? The great mysteries of our fandom.

Dan Castellaneta, Tress MacNeille, Kathy Soucie, Maurice LaMarche, Frank Welker and Jim Cummings are all my heros.They are just loaded with voice talent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum