Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Mozenrath deviantART club (art, short stories)
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mozenrath deviantART club (art, short stories)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuni
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Mozenrath deviantART club (art, short stories) Reply with quote

Hope this is in the right forum... >_>; Mods, please let me know if it's not! No offense will be taken. Very Happy

I was bored so I created one...if you're on DA and want to join visit http://mozenrath.deviantart.com to learn more. Smile

Not holding my breath that it will take off (more of a fun project than anything else), but I'm sure there are more Moze artists out there! Smile I have to get some of my stuff scanned in...

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY MORBID POWER MONGER!

*cough*

Take care!
-Kuni
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, you're in the right place. Cool

*bookmarks*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Mighty Morbid Power Ranger. Very Happy I don't know you but I still love you just for that. XD
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, thank you so much! Just put "Mighty Morphin" in front of "Ranger" and I've got the "Go Go Green Ranger" song stuck in my head. Oh, the humanity.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no, it was allll about the blue ranger! Laughing

And yaaaay for more Aladdin art on DA! Smile
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! The Yellow ranger rocked! "Saber Tooth Tiger!"
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green/White Tommy was my biggest crush in the day. Very Happy But I will say that Pink destroyed all the rest. I used to pretend to be her (my other friends were both versions of Yellow at the time) Embarassed
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was always the yellow ranger. Everyone knew that the pink and red ranger had something going on. My 10 year old dignity wouldn't let myself be subject to ridicule on the playground if I was the pink ranger and I had to act like I liked the red ranger, whoever that pathetic soul was because all the boys would fight over that part.

I had a crush on the black power ranger from the first movie. That's probably where my love of frogs came from Very Happy
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it was Kim (Pink) and Tommy (Green/White) that were an item. I had to be Pink just to pretend I was with Wreen (Awful nickname, that). We never had anyone else play with us- just the three of us, so we were just pretending that everyone else was there. Now that's an adventure.

Oooh, and you had a crush on Adam? Awesome. I liked Tommy and Rocky myself. Boy, do I feel sad for remembering all these names.... Embarassed
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was Billy (Blue) for me. Geek is hot! Wink

I was always the pink ranger when we played, cause she was my favorite. I still have no idea why. Razz
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
Actually it was Kim (Pink) and Tommy (Green/White) that were an item. I had to be Pink just to pretend I was with Wreen (Awful nickname, that). We never had anyone else play with us- just the three of us, so we were just pretending that everyone else was there. Now that's an adventure.

Oooh, and you had a crush on Adam? Awesome. I liked Tommy and Rocky myself. Boy, do I feel sad for remembering all these names.... Embarassed

Hmm, I guess it's been a while. I always thought it was the red and pink rangers. *shrugs* I was yellow and that's all that mattered.

And don't worry, I still remember all the names two. But only for the first two seasons. Past the ninja ones, I stopped watching.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And don't worry, I still remember all the names two. But only for the first two seasons. Past the ninja ones, I stopped watching.

I know the names up through Kat replacing Kim. That's where I stop.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, that was like 3 or 4 years after the show started or something like that. I think Billy stayed the longest because didn't he start working with Alpha 5 back at headquaters?

........*note to self* get a life.

I love how this went from art to power rangers.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do remember something about Billy working with Alpha. My Power Rangers nostalgia kicked in when I learned that Jason David Frank (my dear old Tommy) is now a regular on PR: Dino Thunder, which I still don't understand why it's aired on Toon Disney.

And, my friend, Power Rangers is art- the art of cheesy garbage that captured the hearts of children everywhere and still makes for a mighty (morphin) good conversation. Very Happy
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Disney owns the rights to some of the newer Power Rangers series, whch is why it's on Toon Disney... although it certainly isn't a toon. Grr. Anyways, I know they sell Power Rangers toys at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

Cheesy garbage is wonderful... without it, we would never be blessed with MST3K!!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum