Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Collaboration between Me, AG and Salukfan
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Collaboration between Me, AG and Salukfan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Collaboration between Me, AG and Salukfan Reply with quote

We got on AIM and wrote this story, three words at a time.

----

Sadira was pissed.
Aladdin had to go find cheese from the depths Of Limburger Creek, where Iago and Abu were lost.
They got lost because Abu had a strange craving for french fried bananas from Sahib. Unfortunately, Sadira had already eaten Sahib's bananas, so Abu bit her. Hard. That's when Sadira got really pissed. She wanted revenge. Her plan was kill the rabbit!
However, rabbits live in a haunted easter egg house. Sadira got scared. So, she asked Amin for help. He asked Mozenrath for a jewel that changes him into a rabbit.
Amin always wanted french fried bananas but couldn't afford Sahib's crazy prices, but now he was Mozenrath's flunkie, which had many benefits, like getting a dental plan and an expensive sandwich made of Limburger Creek cheese. The cheese began to smell bad. Aladdin was still on his honeymoon at Disney World with Saleen disguised as Donald Duck wearing black pants. Black LEATHER pants that were so shiny and pretty. Suddenly, everyone died. The shininess had made them blind and killed them. That kinda sucked. Jasmine was pissed. But also dead. The netherworld was disguised as a school where Team Aladdin discovered that Mozenrath was a cheerleader! And was dating a girl named Fatima who also dated Aladdin when the kidnapping happened. This scared Aladdin. He consulted Mirage. He recieved advice: Ignorance is bliss! Aladdin ignored her. That's when his dad helped him. He told Aladdin, "Don't ever let girls tell you Jasmine dated me."
Aladdin felt insecure. He was disturbed. He went goth. Mozenrath liked this. He took pictures, decorating his locker with the goodness.
"This is great!" he said seductively. "Jasmine will be mine forever! Mwahaha!"
Cassim overheard Mozenrath. He had been brushing his teeth as Mozenrath obsessed. Cassim flossed, then Malcho came in! "Bring me Aladdin!"
"Why should I?"
"Because I said!" Malcho wanted Aladdin because he needed some doggie treats from Aladdin's stash. Aladdin had an obsession with them.
Sadira's still pissed.
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one was on drugs during the making of this story. I repeat, no one was on drugs.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!! Non-sensical stories are fun!

French fried bananas sounds yummy.... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum