Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Jr. - performances/auditions (updated 10/28/07)
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Jr. - performances/auditions (updated 10/28/07)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Aladdin Jr. - performances/auditions (updated 10/28/07) Reply with quote

This is a list of upcoming performances of and auditions for the children's play Aladdin, Jr., which is based on the Disney movie. The links will take you to other websites that will tell you where exactly it will be, cost, times, etc. If you know of one near you post it here or contact me another way and I'll add it. Very Happy

Performances
Gulfport, Mississippi - November 2-4, 9-11
El Dorado Hills, California - November 15-25

Auditions

Last edited by Calluna on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Calluna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

updated
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh? so the main story has nothing to do with a kin of Aladdin and Jasmine? And its just a Aladdin Jr for the wee- ones? like Nick Jr?

Oh Shocked Laughing After all this time, I thought it was about an offspring Al and Jas the continued story of a teenage son named Junior.
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
Oh? so the main story has nothing to do with a kin of Aladdin and Jasmine? And its just a Aladdin Jr for the wee- ones? like Nick Jr?

Oh Shocked Laughing After all this time, I thought it was about an offspring Al and Jas the continued story of a teenage son named Junior.

No, no, no. Laughing There's a series of plays for kids that all end in Jr., apparantly. So Aladdin Jr., Mulan Jr., etc...

http://www.broadwayjr.com/default_home.asp
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh.. Junior as in junior high. little short play, junior. For the wee-ones as in junior. Nothing compared to the whole shows as in more than a hour and half broadway musical.
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was TiMoune in "Once on this Island Jr."

Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meesh wrote:
I was TiMoune in "Once on this Island Jr."

Laughing

I want to see how they'd turn that into a kids story. Then again, we managed to pull it off in my almost-all-white high school somehow. Laughing
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah we played down the part where i spent time in his bedroom...

and yeah dying and turning into a tree... thats something i dont get to do every day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum