Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Reunion
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Reunion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, Iago. Very Happy I have everything crossed for you and it will be driving me crazy to find out what happened, so you have to post something tonight so that I can find out tomorrow,
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's either 5 or 10 bucks...I think I remember seeing it was 10 because you aren't a member of the animation society and I remember telling myself that I at least have enough money to get in, but not to get there by plane Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if you had just started walking the moment you found out about the reunion you'd be here already Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks back at first thread* I thought about it Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know i read that Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's been driving me crazy all day. "April 22, April 22... I know there was something going on today!" Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tis the reunion. 4 more hrs and im outta here *fidgits impatiently*
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get pictures. LOTS of pictures.

Bring a video cramera and videotape some of it.

Get us the 411 on everything.

Use your incredible luck to help the unfortuate.
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woah slow down. i'll try to get a camera in there, no video camera maye an audio clip if my mp3 player will cooperate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just make sure you have a chair so you don't have to go home and make sure no one touches you Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a chair? Confused

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I guess I don't have a chair, so I can go home." Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhh LOL Laughing
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An Aladdin Reunion Review
well i was there and it was really good they showed some never before seen clips of carpet animation tesing along with some early tests of genie.guest that were there were Andreas Deja, Eric Goldberg, Tina Price(CGI with carpet) , and Duncan (supervising animator of Abu). they talked about where they were when they came onto Aladdin. heard 2 gilbert storys shared by ron and john. and another one shared by tom sito, and an interesting jonathan one as well. when my mind is working properly i'll tell the storys. i did record some of this but the mp3 players battery was low so at one point it stopped recording so some of the stuff was lost *kicks peice of junk* some of the stuff they talked about we already knew from the DVD but some stuff was new and i'll be posting that when i finish testing these clips. I did get autographs of john. ron. eric. duncan. and andreas. Eric, Andreas, and Duncan kindly added a pic next to their sig. so now this little autograph book of mine is untouchable.
being ther greatness andreas is he had a little crowd around him and i swear i waited a good 30 min for his sig. eventually they had to leave the auditorium and so andreas walked out and said he's continue outside so here he is leaing and he has this little heard of people following him. Laughing
i took some pics so when they finally get developed i can scan them hopefully. i didnt get alot,but i did get a group photo, because there was about 50 other people trying to do the same thing. i knwo your wondering what happened to wil? well he had a medical emergancty and he had to leave. i saw him for a few sec but then he left. so duncan took his place.
all in all this was really interesting and i really enjoyed it and i wish all of you could have been out here as well.
so here are the gilbert storys i'll try my best to re tell them. there was a jonathan one but right now it escapes me at the moment:

so basically the first one is john and he's sayi9ng how he and ron were in CA abd gilbert was recording in NY and while on the phone gilbert is saying "uh huh, yeah ok, sure" in a calm voice then when he starts recording he uses the infamous stage voice. so basically what he was trying to say was he was suprised at how soft spoken gilbert was off stage because he had assumed thats how he talked in realm life. I think not my friend Very Happy

second was told by tom sito. it took place at the debut of the aladdin parade at WDW . gilbert was a guest of honor there and so they gave him the mic to the whole parkl so people all over the park could hear him and all he was supposed to say was the parade was going to start in so and so min. but gilbert being gilbert he added also. "hey wanna see a jew ride an elephant" Laughing

and finally my conclusion. again i wish tyou guys could have been here as its hard representing all of AC by yourself Wink in any event i did record most of it and i'll be making clips but because of security reasons and the fact i paied 10 bucks to get in im not going to post them publicly. if you want them just PM me and i'll send it to you. *empties P box because she knows it'll be filled in a matter of days*
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok and heres that forgotten jonathan story Very Happy

it was a politics joke and john viewed sultan as ronald reagan (dunb one) and jafar as nancy regan (smart one) so he tells this joke in NY and almost 2 weks later he recieves this letter on official stationary saying its from nacy reegan and johns like" oh my god nacy sent this to me" and the letter said how she was outraged and everything....turns out it was jonathan freeman who sent the letter Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum