Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lotus
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: If you had three wishes what would you wish for? Reply with quote

btw you can't wish for more wishes, or for love, or to bring back the dead (same as in the movie Very Happy)

I'd wish for:
1) LOTS A MONEY so I never have to worry about it again
2) The ability to fly! (without a plane lol)
3) That Aladdin was a real life historical event and not just a story, haha Very Happy Would've loved to have met Aladdin in real life!
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. World peace through unity in truth. (really epic sounding, eh?)

If I could possibly want anything at all after that...

2. Unlimited source of money. I would then end poverty and pamper myself and my loved ones. Smile

3. To be able to write the most moving pieces of music in all past and present that nobody ever gets tired of.
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, this is a good question. If I met a real genie, it would be so hard to choose a wish Sad

Maybe I'd wish to be a powerful sorceress, so I could just take care of all my extra wishes on my own that way. Loop hole! Very Happy

But those big wishes usually come with some sort of drawback, don't they? Confused
Joblom
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.) Great Wisdom

2.) Lots of Charisma

3.) Maybe I'd set the genie free... I don't know. Hopefully all of that wisdom would help me decide.
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they existed, I could wish for all the world's genies.

That's not the same as wishing for more wishes Wink
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But then you'd get all the bad ones, too, and you don't know what they'll do to you Laughing
StarSlug
Streetrat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess there'd be a way around most of the loopholes, the "more wishes" taboo being the easiest. I guess wishing for sorcery is the easiest, and also the safest: Jafar does pretty good before he blows it all on his last wish.

Personally, I think it would be quite cool if wishing for unlimited wishes was allowed...but turned the greedy wish-er into a genie if it was attempted. Why? Because as genie, they technically have the ability to grant unlimited wishes in their lifetime. Three to each master will add up, after all.

That said, should I end up with a genie in my possession then:

1) Free the genie. Technically, this should come last. But striking a contract with the genie, whereby if I'm alive and satisfied by the third wish, I then wish them free, should help me get what I want from the first two.

2) Wish that all the world has a comfortable standard of living, in which all their basic human needs (mental and physical) are met, in a manner appropriate to their culture. (I don't want to turn all the world into a monolithic culture-wasteland because of a bad wish...).

3) Wish for the ability to mind-control all invertebrates, and for this ability to be 100% heritable. (Why should my kids miss out? they get superpowers too!) Of course, I could wish for general magic/sorcery, but this has more style. Besides, I'm sure there's little that couldn't be achieved with enough wasps.
TwistedMidnightDreams
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1: Everyone would learn how to actually LISTEN.
2: The ability to see the truth, no matter what.
3: Either a) free the genie AFTER I ask him to tell me if he'll go on a revenge-fueled rampage, and since I can see the truth, he couldn't lie to me, or b) if he is going to go on a rampage, wish for the ability to turn invisible whenever I want, then drop the lamp into the ocean.
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...requires a lot of careful thinking. What is it I want most? He can't bring people back from the dead, so I can't wish to meet Queen Isabella, Empress Carlota, or any of them. So...well, first, I would wish for lots and lots and lots and lots of money. That's many wishes in itself, I think. Laughing Cruises, trips, living well, etc. And now the other two...to grant me magical powers? No...perhaps instead, I should wish to meet all my favorite actors, Fernando Colunga, Adela Noriega, Altair Jarabo. And now, my last wish, to give me a magic carpet! Very Happy I always wanted ride on a magic carpet.
StarSlug
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm.... You could still get to meet historical figures if there isn't a restriction on time travel. Just pop back to meet them, or have the genie bring them to the present. Of course, this opens up all the problems of time travel, but those are problems for another day.

A dinner party for historical figures and fave celebrities would be absolutely awesome...
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishing for time travel! Another great idea for a fic! Now I just have to find the time to write them!
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I'd probably wish for selfish things. Let's see...

1. To bring Jafar into real life xD
2. Have eternal youth (like stay about 1Cool
3. Have eternal beauty

Rofl, I sound so self-absorbed. Razz
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Unlimited amount of money (so I won’t have to work anymore, lol)

2. Never grow old

3. Free the genie (unless it’s evil, then I’d wish for something else).
GenieInABottle
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd wish for:
1. Physical Beauty
2. Celebrity status
3. Last wish is the hardest.......I don't know yet. Might save it for the genie or something.
lisa jane
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. My own house (already paid off for, of course)
2. To have more knowledge in the way of all thing geeky so I can follow conversations between my husband and my friends more easily... like, at all
3. Already have a baby (would definitely speed along the next several months)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum