Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - FF.N C2 Community - Scrolls of a Serpent
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FF.N C2 Community - Scrolls of a Serpent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyApocalymon
Elemental

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: FF.N C2 Community - Scrolls of a Serpent Reply with quote

I got tired of having to use the Search feature at FanFiction.Net to find Jafar stories, so I finally got off my butt and made a C2 community for them. It's called "Scrolls of a Serpent," and is for any story that has Jafar in it, not just stories that are about him - so if you know of a fic I've missed, tell me here so I can add it to the community. It's located at http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/11781/0/1/.

Thanks. Smile
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting selection.
Elemental

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have much to choose from. Hence, I decided not to do any choosing at all, and be indiscriminate. Most of FF.N is garbage anyway; there's nothing I can do about it. Rolling Eyes There's a couple of good fics in there, though.
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what nez said a few i have read and they're not bad but i cant stand "just rewards" it almost made me cry...and it takes alot to make me cry Rolling Eyes
Elemental

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shrug* Just tell me if you know of anything Jaffyish hiding 'round FF.N that I missed. I'll be able to see for myself if someone posts something brand-new, but I'm way too lazy to go sift through all the old stories.
Snarky Scientist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago wrote:
what nez said a few i have read and they're not bad but i cant stand "just rewards" it almost made me cry...and it takes alot to make me cry Rolling Eyes

Oh, I LOVE "Just Rewards", exactly fo the reason that it makes me cry, lol! Our little bird has to endure so much... *sniff* But, Lady AP, I think it's also a good Jafar story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum