Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin and Jasmine's cold weather outfits
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin and Jasmine's cold weather outfits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:16 pm    Post subject: Aladdin and Jasmine's cold weather outfits Reply with quote

It's freezing here so that made me think of Aladdin and Jasmine's little cold weather outfits over the years.

Jasmine's Snowy Day

This is from a story where Aladdin has Genie turn Agrabah into a winter wonderland since Jasmine was bored of the heat and wanted a change of scenery. "Anything to make you happy," Aladdin replied. ...even if it ruins agriculture, freezes the little water we have, is bad for businesses that depend on selling to make a living, makes an ill-prepared city completely sick at the sudden change in temperature, etc. Laughing

Teatime

This is from a story where Aladdin takes Jasmine to Japan for a change of scenery to Agrabah's climate. Jasmine's clothes are really similar to the outfit in "Jasmine's Snowy Day".

Snowflakes in Agrabah

This is from a story where Aladdin takes Jasmine somewhere that has snow for a change of scenery (are you noticing a pattern? Laughing)

Also, their outfits here (and their poses - there's a later scene where they have a snowball fight) are what the Grolier President's Edition ornaments are based off

The Mysterious Voyage

This is from a story where Aladdin takes Jasmine to different places she's never seen right after they get married. One of the places is a winter climate where they can enjoy the snow.

The cape is sort of similar to this one commonly used on Disney Princess Christmas merchandise.

As You Wish

This is from a story that shows off Genie's powers and how he can control the climate to make it snow if someone wanted that.

Of Ice and Men

We see these outfits a couple times in the series. Look at Aladdin and Jasmine in their little ugg boots Laughing

The Vapor Chase

Her outfit here shouldn't even really count since it's just her cloak, but I'll throw it in here.

I always have to show the little rope holding Aladdin's chilly hobo chic outfit together Laughing

I'm sure there's more. This is just what I can remember off the top of my head.
zitagirl
Elemental

Location: Travelling in time and space on the Guliverkli 5, trying to catch up to the TARDIS.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never thought they had this many winter outfits lmao. Like I thought at best they had 1 or 2 but not this many. Swear at this point they have seen more snow than I have had in recent years here.
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice compilation! I love this kind of thing Smile I especially love when Jasmine gets a different crown and when Aladdin gets different royal clothes from his Prince Ali garb.

There's also this ornament that I've seen with different skirts:

Your recent posts with all these books, plus the fact that I have a kid now, is making me want to go out and buy every one that exists Laughing
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, merchandise is different Laughing. It's mostly Jasmine and variations of her cape

But there's a few different outfits for her dolls

I own this doll and this is my first time noticing she has a little cape. I love little capes Laughing

And this precious moments set I DESPERATELY want
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I need that too
Goth Genie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had Winter Genie as a pfp during the phase, most likely for Sims 4 or Steam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum