Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - New Jasmine merchandise this fall
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Jasmine merchandise this fall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to justify in my head I don't need all this...it's not working Laughing
lisa jane
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh I need the top and the sticky notes and the nail polishes...

Hmmm... what things can I talk the husband into giving me money for now, and what things can I talk him into buying me for Christmas? Problem is grabbing his credit card without him noticing Laughing
lisa jane
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, um, may or may not have gone through a small rampage through the Disney Store...

Awaiting a parcel containing the shirt, nail polish set, sticky notes set, both Jafar pins, outfits for Jasmine doll and Art of Disney Princess book...
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny rampages never hurt anyone...well, ok, maybe sometimes Laughing
lisa jane
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go on regular rampages... quite fun!

Ah, this all arrived quite some time ago but due to some injuries I haven't had a chance to actually post this...

Everything is beautiful! Admittedly I'm not a fan of the Jafar (non-snake) pin... it's pretty and glittery but the hand movement is very stiff and not smooth at all (unlike the snake pin)... though of course it's not like I intend to wear these.

I don't know whether it's just me but is the Disney Store no longer selling the designer princess dolls? They don't seem to be on there anymore, not even the latest, and while I'm not actually a fan of the ones released at the moment, if I do like the Jasmine one it doesn't look like it can be brought online unlike the others at the beginning?
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because they're selling out almost immediately online Laughing. If you're not online 12AMPDT in the States, you probably won't see them online 24 hours later. Cinderella was up for about a week before disappearing, Ariel lasted a few days, Belle a day and Mulan a few hours. Jasmine's won't be until the very end, so you have time to decide.
Princess of Agrabah
Fangirlishly Enamored Soul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww crap Laughing And I was gonna wait until Christmas. Stupid money...
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, looks like they're released about 5pm the next day my time then, which is doable.

I think I'll wait to see it released before I make a decision, I thought I'd like the others but I don't...
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, this is what I mean. Snow White was released today. It's been maybe two-three hours since she was released on the west coast? And she's already sold out. She was gone in less than an hour: http://www.disneystore.com/dolls-disney-princess-designer-snow-white-doll/mp/1290493/1000259/
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the overwhelming demand for the Disney Princess Designer Doll Collection, DisneyStore.com experienced a system malfunction and the limited edition Snow White doll was oversold. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and recognize that this did not meet the high quality guest service that our Guests have come to expect from Disney Store. To ensure a Magical guest experience in the future, we have delayed the release of the next Designer Doll, as we reevaluate our process to ensure that all guests have a fair opportunity to purchase these highly coveted dolls. Please check blog.disneystore.com andFacebook.com/disneystore and we will provide an update on the new release schedule by Friday, September 23. On behalf of the Disney Store team, we thank you for your continued support.
-Jim Fielding, President of Disney Stores Worldwide

I'm in shock, I need a blanket Laughing. I knew this was going to happen eventually. There's been a lot of problems with ebay sharks sucking them all up (a family of five will go to a store and buy up all the supplies since there's a two doll per person limit and ten at each store), so a lot of honest people haven't been able to get them. I'm glad they're rethinking the system.
lisa jane
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mean ebay sharks! That totally sucks that families would be doing that... though ten dolls per store doesn't seem like a lot?

I told my husband about this and he told me good luck on getting the Jasmine doll Sad
Princess of Agrabah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww man Sad. I'm half-tempted to actually go to my store when it's released, even though they never have any Aladdin stuff. It's like a 1 hour drive but if I did get the doll then it'd be worth it.

...I think I subconsciously almost quoted Aladdin, this is bad Laughing
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go to the store to get it if there were Disney stores out here, one hour isn't far.

Now my Mum's gone ahead and said that she'd get the doll for me for Christmas if I can get my hands on one (I'll buy it and ship it directly to her house, then she'll give me the money back)... I need to be talked out of this, not into Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will now release for sale all 5 remaining Disney Princess Designer Dolls: Tiana, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty and Pocahontas on one date in Stores on 10/17/11. Disneystore.com will release all 5 remaining Disney Princess Designer Dolls the following day on 10/18/11, at a time to be determined. We will be limiting the purchase to one doll per Princess, per Purchasing Guest – both in-store and at Disneystore.com. Have A Magical Day!

It's gonna be Dollmaggedon next month Laughing
Princess of Agrabah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Friday a month early Laughing I usually don't go crazy but when it comes to Aladdin...XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum