Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Linda Larkin and Lea Salonga: Disney Legends
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Linda Larkin and Lea Salonga: Disney Legends
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's when Abu just stole Jafar's lamp from the peddler as he's the only one that recognizes it, Aladdin chases him down, gives it back to the peddler, apologizes, and then almost hits Abu for it before something happens. Either Abu sees Sora and that distracts Aladdin to notice they were right there, or Aladdin stops himself and then realizes Sora is around, I can't remember. I was too busy being mad. Abu is covering his head and everything. wtf.

Yeeees Laughing
Princess of Agrabah
Fangirlishly Enamored Soul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwwww no no no no. They've ruined him Crying or Very sad

Omg in that video--A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes was so epic. Very Happy There's just so much amazingness in that one room I don't know if I'd be able to stand it in person Laughing

Once I learn how to stop messing up Jasmine's face it will XD.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, here's me fussing about it five years ago. Please excuse my 19 year old fangirl self. She hasn't been locked away yet at this point Laughing

We see Abu run past us, who is holding Jafar's black lamp. No one recognizes it at all. Then seconds later, we see Aladdin (OMG CGI HOTNESS! HOLY CRAP! *makes out with screen*) pass us chasing down Abu. After that, we see the peddler/narrator running after him yelling "STOP THIEF!" Giving confirmed "WTF?" faces, we turn around and run in their direction to see what is up. Iago stays behind. The peddler fusses at Aladdin by saying if he cannot control Abu, he needs to put him on a leash (What IS it with that theme?) Aladdin apologizes and tells Abu to hand over the lamp, who does so reluctantly, and Aladdin gives it back to the peddler who walks away annoyed. Then Abu, who it looked like was about to get HIT by Aladdin (WTF OUT OF CHARACTER!), protects his head, but then notices us in the background. He comes to greet us and Aladdin does so, too. I forget the details here, but all I remember is that when someone mentioned the lamp, Abu started hopping up and down frantically trying to tell them something about it, but they all laugh at him (trust the animals!!)
As we are walking back, we ask Aladdin what the hell is wrong with him and he says "Nothing, who said something was wrong?" We say Jasmine and he puts his head down all depressed saying something like "I guess there's no fooling her. She knows me better than anything and can see right through me."

AWWWW!!!

I haven't sat down and watched the whole thing yet. I didn't realize the ceremony was so long!

I can never draw her lips right for some reason. Everything else I'm fine with.
Princess of Agrabah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow...I thought he was just pointing his finger at him or something but he looked so scared. Wtf man? This is why we need our own game--because they won't rush and make mistakes like this Rolling Eyes

Not to mention, like you said he is hot in CGI.

Awwwwwwwwwwww that's so cute and so true and I just love them so much XD.

I know! I just watched the Linda/Lea parts but I'll probably watch the rest later if I get a chance. I feel so bad because I was a huge Ariel fan when I was a kid too Laughing *will watch Jodi's speech*

I'm not sure what it is whenever I draw her the proportions just seem off. I either make her head too big or too small and I think I messed up her nose a few times. One day I'm just gonna eyeball a screencap for some practice Razz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like he knew what was about to happen as if he's done it before. He's not a pet Mad

The only thing not pissing me off in that scene Laughing

They're the only ones to kiss during the first game, too. Go us! Laughing

I'm still waiting for someone to upload all of Linda's introduction to the songs. I want to hear all of what she said.

Nothing gets me more than her earrings. They technically don't make sense as it implies her ears are really, really high up. They're more like ear covers than earrings.
Princess of Agrabah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just horrible. Evil or Very Mad Seriously now I'm afraid of them touching KOT...

Heck yeah! Precisely why I wish they could have taken him with them in the first game XD

Yesh! That was just totally worth the agonizing hours of trying to beat Ansem and Ursula and Maleficent and...all those people XD. I died Laughing. When I revived I wrote a fanfic about it that's lying around my desk somewhere Razz. I was just so happy when they reunited XD

Wouldn't they hurt considering how huge they are/look/seem? Laughing I can't get over that, they probably weigh a ton.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be awesome if they did it, though, although they need a little advising. Disney really needs a consulting Aladdin fan position, I'm serious.

I'd want him in the second game with that Speedster move. Almost everything dead/hit before you even start. Thanks, Aladdin Laughing

I thought it was never going to end with Ansem omg. "ANOTHER PART?? COME ON". I love the gang covering their eyes, though, when they kiss Laughing

Yeah, they're not even carved out, they look like teardrops of solid gold. Maybe they're hollow? But those have to be dragging her earlobes down.
Princess of Agrabah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, this is just embarrassing Laughing

I love that so much--it wasn't until like my third time playing through that I realized he had a limit. So awesome <3! Especially against those huge fat bandit things Razz

Me too, I was sooo tired--especially since you can't pause during the credits--and then I perked up immediately when Al and Jas showed up Very Happy XD And how Genie's peeking!

I hope they're hollow Laughing Doesn't she wear them to sleep, too?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would do that as a legit job Laughing

That's exactly when I used that limit because I HATE those things. "Oh, here come some fatties! Alaaaaaaddin!" Laughing

Or skip cut-scenes omg Mad

Yes she does. This might explain her moodiness Laughing
Princess of Agrabah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best.Job.Ever.

You know who else would be good for those? Rajah XD. Seriously where is he the whole time? Laughing

Oh gosh--that's why I had half that game memorized at one point because every time you died you had to watch the cutscenes over and over--for me especially the part before the Pot Centipede. *headdesk*

And here I thought it was PMS. Every single day... Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They need to get on that. The improvements we can make...

Right? Just have him come out and claw them away, but I guess that's what Simba is for Laughing. I don't know where he's at, though. He's chillin' in the palace while chaos and destruction loom over the city.

Most of my friends were stuck in Riku II, so they have that whole five minute cut scene memorized. Ursula's second form was my worst one. She wouldn't stop biting me Mad

She has an eternal headache from those earrings and deals with silly boys day in and day out. It's all coming together Laughing
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Also, thumbs up to whoever clapped when Scott was mentioned Laughing

I did! Very Happy
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I should have known Laughing
Princess of Agrabah

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh they need us desperately, this is just bad Laughing

Kinda like the Sultan then? Screw this, I'm playing with my toys!

Oh gosh I hated Riku II. And Ursula was just terrible--the lightning was what got me.

...How did he even kidnap Jasmine without a fight? Laughing I know she just passed out but seriously...he should have at least a few bruises from that encounter Razz

It all makes sense!

I was wondering if it was one of us--that's so awesome! Scott has to be next Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day they'll realize the benefits of this. One day...

"Father, there's heartless outside!" "Just ignore them, dearest, they'll go away Very Happy" Laughing

I could never get behind her head either. Donald and Goofy got back there with no problem, but she kept turning her head towards me. So annoying.

I wanna say that's in the manga? I haven't read it in years as I'm not in the fandom anymore, but I feel like I vaguely remember her being a pain to kidnap for Riku Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum