Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin series returns to Canadian TV
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin series returns to Canadian TV
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Aladdin series returns to Canadian TV Reply with quote

Looks like Aladdin is going to be aired again on the Family Channel in Canada, starting on August 23 at 1:25 ET/PT. Lucky Canadians... Sad

(Info comes from Babbaganoosh at the AML. Thanks, if you're reading this!)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, Family channel in Canada is getting pretty big. I know a Canadian show that I watch on Noggin also is starting to be shown in on that channel. Lucky, lucky Canadians indeed.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky!!!! I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come. *crosses fingers* Maybe a US network channel will get it if it does well in the Great White North...
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
Lucky!!!! I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come. *crosses fingers* Maybe a US network channel will get it if it does well in the Great White North...

I know, but about 4 years ago, I remember watching a saturday afternoon movie thing on a basic cable channel (I think it was CBS or ABC) and "Some Enchanted Genie" came on after it and they haven't shown Aladdin episodes in years. I never saw anymore after that or ever again, until I got Toon Disney. Weird.
Cyber Ghost
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="AladdinsGenie886"]
xfkirsten wrote:

I certainly hope so! They re-ran Gargoyles not long ago, for the life of me I can't remember what channel, since it was a random find.. so maybe..just maybe.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, lucky Canadians! I'm hoping Disney Channel will start running them again leading in to October. It makes sense, anyway.

*Hugs her Toon Disney*
Calluna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyber Ghost wrote:
I certainly hope so! They re-ran Gargoyles not long ago, for the life of me I can't remember what channel, since it was a random find.. so maybe..just maybe.

They had some on Sunday nights on Disney Channel for awhile, to promote Toon Disney. That's the only way I managed to tape any. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cyber Ghost
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I did not get the chance to record it, but it was just the first few episodes (I think). This was during the day, but it very well might have been for the same thing. I dunno.

As for Aladdin, well I am kicking myself now for not recording them when I had the chance. I only have two episodes, granted the ones with my favorite character.. but there were a good number I would have liked to have.

Lucky, lucky Canadians!
Aggie
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first post, so 'hi everyone!' Glad to be in this message board!

This is the first I've heard of this and I'm am..

EXCITED AS EVER!!!!

Now is my chance to tape my favourite episodes and go through HUGE nostalgia! Thank you thank you for posting this! It's only a week away!

*runs around happily*
Boz
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys have Toon Disney? They show the Aladdin series weekdays at midnight and at 1 or 2 o'clock in the afternoon where I live.
Aggie
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Ontario and no, we don't have Toon Disney.. or at least I don't know anyone who does. I went to the website and saw the main Aladdin page. Their short clips were kind of keeping me alive for a while. Hehe. *is still excited*
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apartment complex's cable company doesn't carry Toon Disney, and we're not allowed to instal satellite dishes. Crying or Very sad So they need to hurry up and put it back on regular cable!
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toon Disney isn't offered by any of the cable companies in my city. Sad

Also, welcome, Aggie! Love your icon! Very Happy
Aggie
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:

Also, welcome, Aggie! Love your icon! Very Happy

Thank you! ^^ *is a huge Chaos fan*
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Aggie! Lovin' the Chaos icon as well. It's so pretty. Oh so pretty. It's so pretty and witty and gay! Ahem, yeah...

You're one lucky person to live in Ontario. What city do you live in? *is thinking of a city and will be really jealous if it's the one I am thinking of*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum