Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Port Orleans Riverside Hotel: Now With More Aladdin!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Port Orleans Riverside Hotel: Now With More Aladdin!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Port Orleans Riverside Hotel: Now With More Aladdin! Reply with quote

Today the new Royal Guest Rooms officially make their debut at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside. These re-imagined rooms feature beds with crystals and gold accents, “magical fireworks” effects, and now comprise the 512 themed rooms at this Walt Disney World Resort hotel.

Each guest staying in one of these fairytale rooms is welcomed via an invitation from New Orleans native, Princess Tiana, of “The Princess and the Frog” fame, or one of her many other royal friends. Room decor is themed to “Aladdin,” “Beauty and the Beast,” or “The Princess and the Frog.”

Artwork, banners, crowns, and fiber-optic headboard effects are among some of the many unique touches Disney’s Imagineers have added to these updated hotel rooms, starting at $189 per night.

“We are excited to build off the highly popular ‘story room’ concept by offering another very immersive and richly themed accommodation for our guests,” said Kevin Myers, Vice President Resorts, Walt Disney World Resort. Disney previously debuted “Pirates of the Caribbean” themed story rooms at the Caribbean Beach hotel. “Storytelling is what Disney does, and these new room offerings clearly provide a great new Disney Resort option for our guests.”

The new Royal Guest Rooms can sleep up to four princes or princesses and can be booked by calling 407-W/DISNEY.

Additional pictures of the Aladdin features in the comments!

Last edited by AladdinsGenie on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call sewing that design into the rug. That carpet would have been stolen every day otherwise Laughing

Al and Jas are on the far left. Feels like a Disney prom picture Laughing

Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ma dang.

That is amazing!! Wow, some day I hope to stay there!!

I also like the mom and daughter's outfits. Wink
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's incredible!
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I should have linked to the video so you can see the rest of the room, right? Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy91uic8Vds
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um...I actually logged in JUST to say that I'll be snatching that carpet, but then when I clicked on it, I realized it was sewn in and not a real rug. Dang! Laughing
JafarsRomancer
Wife to the Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, this is incredible! I would love to stay here so much. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! It reminds me a lot of The Palace Hotel NYC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum