Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Casshan:Robot Hunter AMV, and guess who the song is by? :D
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Casshan:Robot Hunter AMV, and guess who the song is by? :D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MisterKidEgo
Streetrat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Casshan:Robot Hunter AMV, and guess who the song is by? :D Reply with quote

Several months back, I discovered that Lea Salonga (Jasmine's singing voice) recorded a self-titled album of her own in 1993, and track #6 on this album, "We Could Be In Love" is a duet with her Aladdin co-star Brad Kane. For the last couple of weeks, I've been watching AMVs for this 90's anime movie called Casshan:Robot Hunter, and last week I saw the DVD used at a store in the mall for 10 bucks, and I had money burning a hole in my wallet, so I decided to buy it and check it out and really liked it. This is my second AMV for the film featuring the aforementioned song. For some reason I really wanted to see it in an AMV for this movie, and I decided to make it. Normally I don't make an AMV just two days after my last one (a Depeche Mode AMV that's been getting too much negative feedback for lots of stupid reasons), but I liked this idea so much that I just HAD to make it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-dfoT96N_Y

Please tell me what you think!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum