Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - computer game guesses any character you're thinking of
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

computer game guesses any character you're thinking of

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: computer game guesses any character you're thinking of Reply with quote

It'll get it right in 20 questions. It got most of my characters, except one. I thought maybe the reason why it guessed everything so easily is because most people are thinking of Disney characters Laughing It can guess real life people too: http://en.akinator.com/
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tried it on Philoctetes, Chanticleer, and Fezzick... and he got all of them!! (took two guesses for Phil, weird).

Haha. Addicting Razz
Streetrat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took about 40 (and one wrong guess) to get Panthro, from Thundercats. Neat site!
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never would've thought to play Chanticleer Laughing
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It guessed Mozenrath correctly! It asked me if this character liked a princess. I said probably. Laughing
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It got Rasoul on the second try (but used the z spelling of his name :p ). First guess was Abis Mal. Laughing
dustinm3
Streetrat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many questions did it take? It took 12 to guess Aladdin, and just 9 for Jasmine!
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added a new question to the game. "Does this character appear in a film that often gets mistaken for a Disney film?" Laughing
dustinm3
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APK wrote:
I added a new question to the game. "Does this character appear in a film that often gets mistaken for a Disney film?" Laughing

I'm curious... Which characters did you have in mind? Perhaps Fieval, Land Before Time characters, maybe Swan Princess?
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Thumbelina characters, everyone in the movie Anastasia and the whole cast of Ferngully Laughing It's driving me nuts. A lot of people put down that they were in a Disney film or that Anastasia is a Disney princess, and it's throwing off the accuracy of the game. It took like 60 guesses for it to get Anastasia's grandmother, and it took forever for it to guess Pips and Magi from ferngully -____- But you're only allowed to add one question per game, and you can only add a question if the game guesses correctly. So like the obsessed fan nerd that I am, I'm going through all the characters and trying to add them into that new "non disney" category Laughing
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One time it asked me if my character was holy ninja from a strip club.

... Shocked ??
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APK wrote:
All the Thumbelina characters, everyone in the movie Anastasia and the whole cast of Ferngully Laughing It's driving me nuts. A lot of people put down that they were in a Disney film or that Anastasia is a Disney princess, and it's throwing off the accuracy of the game. It took like 60 guesses for it to get Anastasia's grandmother, and it took forever for it to guess Pips and Magi from ferngully -____- But you're only allowed to add one question per game, and you can only add a question if the game guesses correctly. So like the obsessed fan nerd that I am, I'm going through all the characters and trying to add them into that new "non disney" category Laughing

Hey, ain't nothing wrong with an obsessed fan nerd Smile
lisa jane
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing it on my phone for well over a year - love the game, though occasionally I've stumped it (say, with the mouse from the original Prince of Persia game... I don't think it managed to ever guess that).
DLN001
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thing didn't know who Rouge from Power Stone was XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum