Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Video Games
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Video Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyApocalymon wrote:
I'm diggin' Sora's updated outfit. It's like he took his old clothes into Hot Topic to be refitted. Laughing

Yeah, he's gonna look awesome. All I really want to know is the plotline, and what they are saving the "worlds" from this time. I know it's going to be Ansem, but I wonder how they are going to do it, and what's Ansem going to be using to get his way.... last time it was the princesses... now what?

I also can't wait for the reunion of Sora, Riku, and Kairi. They made a good threesome *naughty thoughts not allowed*, and I can't wait until they meet up again.

What I most like about Kingdom Hearts is the movies that they show... they are great. Some are really sad, and some are funny... and I kept playing just so I could see the next movie. It was really pathetic.

It was also really sad when they took Jasmine and Aladdin was like screaming... that was a tearjerker.

Oh, and... they messed the Aladdin plotline up completely! Did anyone else notice that? Shocked

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyAP- After Christmas?! NOOO!!! They said Winter 2005! *throws a fit*

Calluna-Indeed Laughing But some actors that are still alive like Tate Donavan for Hercules wasn't there and neither was Danny DeVito for Phil...not that he did his voice in the Hercules series to begin with but still. And Sebastian was totally fake sounding.

Hourglass- I have Simple and Clean burned on CD Very Happy . The training and being on the island bugged me like crazy because I wanted to see Deznee careakterz!!! I can't wait to play in the worlds of Hercules, Beauty and the Beast and possibly Mulan, from what I've heard.
LadyApocalymon
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hourglass wrote:
Oh, and... they messed the Aladdin plotline up completely! Did anyone else notice that? Shocked

Well...they kinda had to. They messed up the plot of everything completely, except Alice in Wonderland, because it had so little plot to start with there wasn't much they could do to it. Razz

And yes, Mulan is a confirmed world. Check out screenshots at http://www.kingdomhearts2.net

Last edited by LadyApocalymon on Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hourglass- I have Simple and Clean burned on CD . The training and being on the island bugged me like crazy because I wanted to see Deznee careakterz!!! I can't wait to play in the worlds of Hercules, Beauty and the Beast and possibly Mulan, from what I've heard.

Umm... I love that song! I can listen to it over and over again... it's just so sweet. I wasn't talking about the training part on the islands, I was talking about what happened before you were free to roam about the islands... like the whole platform to platform thing... and when they asked you the questions. It was all so mysterious and heartpounding. It was a perfect game for a person like me. I loved the videos!

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hourglass wrote:
It was also really sad when they took Jasmine and Aladdin was like screaming... that was a tearjerker.

Well they had to twist it a little bit for purposes of the game. Al does not have two entrances to his house, one of which is a pole. That must be the strippers entrance Laughing

But, even with that twist, they still kept everyone in character. We had the only Disney couple to have a kiss at the end, Aladdin was worried about Jasmine and was more than willing to go with Donald, Goofy and Sora to find her (This is the only time I will say "Darn you Donald for not letting him come with us!") and he didn't want to leave the Cave of Wonders without her. Those crazy kids Laughing

Last edited by AladdinsGenie on Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyApocalymon wrote:
Hourglass wrote:

Well...they kinda had to. They messed up the plot of everything completely, except Alice in Wonderland, because it had so little plot to start with there wasn't much they could do to it. Razz

And yes, Mulan is a confirmed world. Check out screenshots at http://www.kingdomhearts2.net

Yeah, well... I guess so... I still don't see why they couldn't have just had Sora interrupt a lil' farther in the story. Like after Ali shows up as Prince Ali... or something.

And as for Alice, SHE IS SO TOTALLY NOT A PRINCESS!!! I didn't understand why she was needed, that made no sense. I hate Alice, and then they went and made her a key part of the story. That just sucked. Evil or Very Mad

Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Hourglass wrote:

Well they had to twist it a little bit for purposes of the game. Al does not have two entrances to his house, one of which is a pole. That must be the strippers entrance Laughing

But, even with that twist, they still kept everyone in character. We had the only Disney couple to have a kiss at the end, Aladdin was worried about Jasmine and was more than willing to go with Donald, Goofy and Sora to find her (This is the only time I will saw Darn you Donald for not letting him come with us) and he didn't want to leave the Cave of Wonders without her.

::Tear:: I, unfortunately... :sniff: did not get to see when Aladdin and Jasmine got reunited. I would give anything to see that, but... I missed it.

::runs away crying::

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyAP- Yes! I get to go through my three favorite Disney movies! Score!

Hourglass-I knew what you meant about the platforms. The ones with the princesses. I was just randomly throwing the island on there because that annoyed me too Laughing

Yeah, that Alice thing threw me off too. I guess Ariel's heart wasn't pure enough so they used Alice instead Laughing . Bad mermaid, bad.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hourglass wrote:

::Tear:: I, unfortunately... :sniff: did not get to see when Aladdin and Jasmine got reunited. I would give anything to see that, but... I missed it.

Oh, well you're not missing much. It's the same as always, just in 3-D gaming form Laughing
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
LadyAP- Yes! I get to go through my three favorite Disney movies! Score!

Hourglass-I knew what you meant about the platforms. The ones with the princesses. I was just randomly throwing the island on there because that annoyed me too Laughing

Yeah, that Alice thing threw me off too. I guess Ariel's heart wasn't pure enough so they used Alice instead Laughing . Bad mermaid, bad.

Hmm... she musta did something completely kinky... because there's not much you can do with a fish tail.... Twisted Evil

There had to be some other princess they coulda used, you know... one that was actually a princess.

And it did suprise me some of the romantic stuff they had going on between characters... that was kinda cool! Laughing

Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Hourglass wrote:

Oh, well you're not missing much. It's the same as always, just in 3-D gaming form Laughing

Doesn't make it any less special... I missed that whole part... ::runs to play game again just to see that one part. SEE YOU IN LIKE A YEAR!:: Crying or Very sad

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hourglass wrote:
Hmm... she musta did something completely kinky... because there's not much you can do with a fish tail.... Twisted Evil
Well, to make a guess, they probably left her under the sea for the reason of she's the only female that plays along side Sora. Everyone else is a dude and I'm sure someone would complain. *shrugs* Ariel just gave me potions and hit stuff every now and then, so she really wasn't needed for me. Peter Pan and Aladdin my favorites, though. They were vicious because they were both missing their chicks Laughing

Quote:
There had to be some other princess they coulda used, you know... one that was actually a princess.

In the Disney fandom, people who are actual princeses of birth are Aurora, Ariel, Jasmine, Nala, Pocahontas and Kida. Everyone else had to marry royalty. So, in Aladdin's face, that would make Jasmine Aladdin's sugamomma Laughing

Quote:
And it did suprise me some of the romantic stuff they had going on between characters... that was kinda cool! Laughing

*cough Jafar and Maleficent tension in Agrabah opening scene cough* Very Happy
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hourglass wrote:

Doesn't make it any less special... I missed that whole part... ::runs to play game again just to see that one part. SEE YOU IN LIKE A YEAR!:: Crying or Very sad

How did you miss that, but see the ending? It was during the credits. You turned the game off before it got to the reunions, didn't you? Laughing
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In the Disney fandom, people who are actual princeses of birth are Aurora, Ariel, Jasmine, Nala, Pocahontas and Kida. Everyone else had to marry royalty. So, in Aladdin's face, that would make Jasmine Aladdin's sugamomma

Yeah... well, that's the truth. Nala wasn't really a princess, she was just meant to marry Simba... :coughherhalfbrothercough:... so, she technically wasn't a princess either.

They should use Lion King, which I think they are in KH2... so I can't wait for that.

Yeah, and Aladdin and Peter were both hittin' hard because they wanted their girls back... it was awesome! Very Happy

Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Hourglass wrote:

How did you miss that, but see the ending? It was during the credits. You turned the game off before it got to the reunions, didn't you? Laughing

No, I only seen what my brother got to... before I had to go home from my father's. I want to see the reunions SO BAD!!! But... it'll take me forever to get through the game again.

I wish there was a place in KH where the videos you've made it too can be seen whenever you wanted to see them. That would make it alot more convenient for me. Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum