Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - A cute blushing pic of Aladdin
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A cute blushing pic of Aladdin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, she is but definitely not as much as the other 5. She gets the short end of the stick completely.

Aladdin isn't on anything either. They just came out with that adventure series thing, though, so he's kinda surfacing.

They just can't handle the greatness that is Aladdin and Jasmine, that's all. Laughing
AladdinFan
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:

And yes, the toliet seat cover is teh gr8tis ting eva!!1! Razz

Want to feel me in on what that means?

I never understood internet talk even though I play counterstrike all the time.
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The greatest thing ever. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Adventure series Reply with quote

Oh! That disney store adventure series Laughing where the Aladdin action doll looks like Aladdin is on crack or took a sniff on Joker's laughing gas? I think he had his own motorcycle or car. That would have been a cool cartoon series like Voltron or Captain Planet. Aladdin was from the desert, Tarzan was from the jungle, Peter Pan was from the sky etc.
Sadly though, the adventure series took out Aladdin.
The doll set on the disneyland resort has the wedding series. Aladdin has the hair! As mechanikles would say with that messy poofy hair. If I get that set does anyone out there want the Jasmine doll? Wink
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Adventure series Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
I think he had his own motorcycle or car.

*cough I have that cough* Laughing Genie is the motorcycle and it came with a Aladdin figurine. I gave him a little sword Laughing It's nifty Very Happy

Quote:
Sadly though, the adventure series took out Aladdin.

They did? When did they do that? I didn't hear anything about it...

Quote:
The doll set on the disneyland resort has the wedding series. Aladdin has the hair! As mechanikles would say with that messy poofy hair. If I get that set does anyone out there want the Jasmine doll? Wink

Yeah, that Aladdin doll scared me Laughing . I didn't get the wedding set because I have some wedding dolls that are waaaay better, but I did get the Jasmine doll that is like the one in the wedding set, but she's in her normal clothes and comes with this big purple dress they shove her in now so she can fit in with the other heffas...err princesses Wink
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: OMG! Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Yeah, they took it out way back about a year ago. I can't find it anymore.
It still have my old Aladdin doll from 1992 and the Jasmine doll they were both made by mattel. They inspire me in writing my fanfics. Disneyland used to have a contract with Mattel to sell their dolls at the parks. Until the contract got expired, so the resort made their own dolls. 4real..Their Prince Eric doll in the wedding set looks like John Travolta (ala his younger years. Laughing )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Garth: Did you find Bugs Bunny attractive when he dresses like a girl bunny?
Wayne: No. * laughs* No. Why?
Garth: Good. * looks embarrassed* Neither did I.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: OMG! Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
Crying or Very sad Yeah, they took it out way back about a year ago. I can't find it anymore.

Seriously? Cause I just got an Aladdin watch with him on it and it's from the adventurer series. Hm, interesting.

Quote:
It still have my old Aladdin doll from 1992 and the Jasmine doll they were both made by mattel.

I've got those. My Aladdin's head has been glued on because it keeps falling off. It seems a lot of people had that same problem, too. Someone was going to get beheaded in that movie Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Someone was going to get beheaded in that movie .

Hee ! Hee! Yeah it was in the return of Jafar!
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: He's still a prince to me Reply with quote

For some reason John Stamos reminds me of Aladdin. Laughing heh heh Uncle Jesse! Surprised

By the way, I met John Stamos at the 50th Anniversary home coming party. He shook my hand! He's so beautiful! He still has that Aladdin hair and facial features though. HE SHOOK MY HAND!!! Very Happy After he shook my hand, I was jumping up and down like a kid in a candy shop! Very Happy
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*finally got to see the picture because her computer is finally fixed* Wow. That's cute. Very Happy
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adiba makes an awesome picture of Aladdin. Sigh...If only he were real..If only he were real....Anyways she read my stuff on the fanfiction section in Aladdin Central. She agreed to draw my pics. That's cool and I'm excited. She's going to teach me how to post it up pictures on this messageboard and she's going to post it up on her website. I admire all these fanart that people draw. Different interpretations of pencil lines and visions. I'm left handed and can't draw a lick. I try to draw Aladdin before it wasn't very good.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

em eye see kay ee why em oo you es ee!
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh believe me - I can't draw either. Laughing I actually posted my "bad picture of a bird" and one of Genie on here at some point in time. They were bad. Laughing
Genie of the Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets

Location: Below the Paris Opera House with Gerik #2 ~_^ (Louis Phillippe Room)

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Opens webpage, views Aladdin, and suddenly, her heart stops in mid-beat. She tragically falls to the floor where death embraces her. As she lies dead on the tiles, with a smile, on her lips, there lies in waiting, a tender kiss, never to be used on the one she loves*
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRideAladdin'sCarpet wrote:
*Opens webpage, views Aladdin, and suddenly, her heart stops in mid-beat. She tragically falls to the floor where death embraces her. As she lies dead on the tiles, with a smile, on her lips, there lies in waiting, a tender kiss, never to be used on the one she loves*

Ha... Ms. Dramatic. Rolling Eyes

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Ha! Ha! That's where we get the term " Drop Dead Gorgeous" Laughing Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum