Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - YOUNG AND HOPELESS **music video**
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YOUNG AND HOPELESS **music video**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonessa wrote:
LMAO! And there's Andrew? I think he's cute. We'll eventually see all the episodes, but I surely can't wait! I love Spike, he's so hilarious... and we mustn't forget he's hot. I get all happy when I think that there's an entire season to watch with him AND Angel! Very Happy

Yeah... those two together make it hilarious. But the Buffy in Rome one is the best. Especially when they talk about how THE IMMORTAL had sex with both Drusilla and Darla at the same time when Angel and Spike were tied up by his goons. That's a funny part.

Angel:: "You never let us do that before."

Angel and Spike together are great. They act like 12 year olds. Can't wait for you to hear the 45 min. argument that they have about who would win out of astronauts or cavement. That's the best.

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Dragonessa
Snarky Scientist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait either. Laughing We're gonna watch "Hellbound" today, then we have to wait for the next DVD to be sent to us.
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonessa wrote:
Can't wait either. Laughing We're gonna watch "Hellbound" today, then we have to wait for the next DVD to be sent to us.

"Hellbound,"... I'm not sure, but is that the one where Spike keeps disappearing and going to Hell, and he keeps seeing ghosts everywhere?

Dragonessa
Snarky Scientist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spike kept disappearing in the last one with the werewolf, too, so I guess Hellbound is the one where they hopefully solve the problem with him going to hell. Poor guy, it's not fair! He saved the world, and still hell tries to drag him in!
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonessa wrote:
Spike kept disappearing in the last one with the werewolf, too, so I guess Hellbound is the one where they hopefully solve the problem with him going to hell. Poor guy, it's not fair! He saved the world, and still hell tries to drag him in!

Well, in Spike's opinion, he would rather be in hell that have to deal with Angel all the time. I love their moments together, they make the show worth watching.

It isn't fair... first he looses his one true love (Buffy), then he goes crazy after getting his soul back for her. Then he finally gains her trust, but then he has to wear a stupid amulet that burns his flesh and sucks him into it. Then he finally gets out and he's stuck with his greatest enemy, and learns that they are relying on an evil law firm to get by. Then he's tricked by Lindsey, looses Buffy again to another great enemy...

And the list goes on and on... not to mention being sucked into hell for moments at a time, and loosing the only person who was truly trying to help him.

Dragonessa
Snarky Scientist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched Hellbound. Very Happy Spike and Angel had a great moment together, fussing at each other, and then Angel goes "I liked your poems, though." Laughing I'm just a little confused, he defeated the Reaper guy, does this mean the trips to hell stop now, or will he keep on disappearing?

I know, it's so not fair! I felt so bad for him during Buffy season 7, what with the going crazy and not being able to gain Buffy's trust back. But then he saves the world and dies... just to be sent back as a ghost, neither really here nor there. He really deserves some peace. But then again, we wouldn't get to see a great season if he got to rest in peace. Wink And like Angel said, they're both going to hell for what they've done, no matter what. Sad

The suspense is killing me, but please don't spoil me, okay? I was spoiled before watching Spike's end in season 7, and I hated it. I'd have prefered to not know about his death.
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonessa wrote:
Just watched Hellbound. Very Happy Spike and Angel had a great moment together, fussing at each other, and then Angel goes "I liked your poems, though." Laughing I'm just a little confused, he defeated the Reaper guy, does this mean the trips to hell stop now, or will he keep on disappearing?

I know, it's so not fair! I felt so bad for him during Buffy season 7, what with the going crazy and not being able to gain Buffy's trust back. But then he saves the world and dies... just to be sent back as a ghost, neither really here nor there. He really deserves some peace. But then again, we wouldn't get to see a great season if he got to rest in peace. Wink And like Angel said, they're both going to hell for what they've done, no matter what. Sad

The suspense is killing me, but please don't spoil me, okay? I was spoiled before watching Spike's end in season 7, and I hated it. I'd have prefered to not know about his death.

No, I believe he's done disappearing now, but I do still believe he's clairvoyant.

Spike's had a hard time, but so has Angel. The thing is, there is a prophecy that says that the champion will become mortal. Now, who will that be... Spike or Angel?

I will try not to spoil anything for you, but then again, it's hard not to. Spike's death was replayed during ANGEL when he first came, so that should have come to no shock to you. There's really no BIG suprises that I could spoil for you. Just funny moments and plots... that's it. Although... here's something to look forward to. A character you thought long gone will come back.

That's it, I'm done... you will get no more from me. Twisted Evil

Dragonessa
Snarky Scientist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, okay.

Yup, but Angel said prophecies are crap. And what would they get from being mortal? They couldn't fight evil anymore, and they'd die.

It was no surprise to me when they replayed Spike's death in ANGEL (although they left out the part where Buffy says she loves him!). I was talking about the actual event in BtVS. I already knew he was gonna die when we watched the final season.

Yes, please no plot spoiling for me! Funny moments it okay, since I don't know the context, but no plot! And a character to look forward to? You already mentioned Andrew and Lindsay, but there will be one more? Cool. Ah, I wanna see it! All of it! NOW! Crying or Very sad

Okay, I'm done. Laughing
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to see the end of ANGEL season 5 to understand alot.

I was very mad when they left out the part of Buffy telling Spike that she loves him. That was a good part, and I was upset to know that they didn't add it in there.

Dragonessa
Snarky Scientist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, I have to see it. And I will. But then it'll all be over! No more Angel or Spike! Crying or Very sad

Oh yes, I was more than disappointed, too. It was the best part of it, and they just leave it out. Jerks. Rolling Eyes
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonessa wrote:
Yup, I have to see it. And I will. But then it'll all be over! No more Angel or Spike! Crying or Very sad

Oh yes, I was more than disappointed, too. It was the best part of it, and they just leave it out. Jerks. Rolling Eyes

I can't see a reason why they would leave that part out either. It made no sense to me...

Angel and Spike are the best, and yes, the ending was not the best one I could think of. Although Spike was one of my favorite BTS and ANGEL characters, he wasn't my favorite. I liked Faith... she was the best.

They are still thinking about doing a BUFFY, THE VAMPIRE SLAYER/ANGEL t.v. movie!

Dragonessa
Snarky Scientist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they thought it was not important enough. Rolling Eyes

Ah yes, Faith. I liked her very much, too. But she can't beat Spike, Angel and Doyle on my favorites list. Laughing

Oh, the movie! I've only heard rumors, nothing in particular... do you know something about it?
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonessa wrote:
Maybe they thought it was not important enough. Rolling Eyes

Ah yes, Faith. I liked her very much, too. But she can't beat Spike, Angel and Doyle on my favorites list. Laughing

Oh, the movie! I've only heard rumors, nothing in particular... do you know something about it?

Buffy saying that she loved Spike was VERY important. Especially our bleached hottie... but I guess that would make Angel a bit uncomfortable.

Faith is, in all actuality, my favorite slayer out of all the ones that were shown. I don't know... she just had the better outlook on things, I thought.

www.faiththevampireslayer.com

If you go there, you can learn a bit about the movie... and they talk quite alot about doing a Faith spin-off... which is more than likely going to happen! Razz

Dragonessa
Snarky Scientist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know! It was the most important moment for Spike.

Thanks for the link! A Faith spin-off... hm, certainly better than a Dawn spin-off, IMO. Laughing
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonessa wrote:
I know! It was the most important moment for Spike.

Thanks for the link! A Faith spin-off... hm, certainly better than a Dawn spin-off, IMO. Laughing

Lol, same here! Of course, I never really liked Dawn. I would have rather it been Dawn who commited suicide at the end of BTS season 5 than Buffy, but hey...

I think it's mainly because I didn't like how Buffy wouldn't sacrifice Dawn to save the world. I mean, if it was my sister, I wouldn't want to do it either... but if it meant saving the world... I would go with Giles. He knew what he was talking about. Buffy needed to save all her friends and the rest of the world before worrying about Dawn... who wasn't even really her sister.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum