Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin shirt i found. I want to know is it worth anything.
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin shirt i found. I want to know is it worth anything.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kapu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject: Aladdin shirt i found. I want to know is it worth anything. Reply with quote

Hey. I found a shirt which appears to be an old staff shirt (blouse) for Aladdin. It has "Walt Disney Home Video" and "Aladdin" logos and a picture of the lamp in the back and inside it says: "It's great having you as our partner. Let's make some great wishes come true." And again the logo of "Walt Disney home video". So, have any of you seen something like this anywhere? I looked it up on Amazon and Ebay and found nothing. Any ideas is this worth anything or should I just throw it away? Thanks!
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throw it away? Dude! Laughing Especially if you think it's a former cast/staff member's shirt, I'd sell it on ebay if you're looking to get rid of it cause at least there'd be money involved. People are always looking for rare or special items for their collection that has anything to do with the making of a Disney film. I own the hat and jacket they gave the staff, for example.

I'd have to look at it to be sure, but I don't think I've seen anything like what you're describing.
kapu
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some pictures of the shirt. Unfortunately I don't know how to use ebay. I heard you need pay pal to use it. And I don't have pay pal... Well so I don't know what to do with this. Very Happy If anyone here has interest in buying it I'd be happy to send it.

AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've never seen anything like that before. If you have some other form of social media, you can ask around there, as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum