Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Strange goofs in "Sandswitch"
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange goofs in "Sandswitch"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
w4rb1rd
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:00 am    Post subject: Strange goofs in "Sandswitch" Reply with quote

Hi!
Even though its one of my favourite episodes since the childhood, only just recently I discovered these mistakes. Take a look at these:

1. Jasmine's lips:

They tend to change colour! Even though a no-lipstick lips would seem more...appropriate to her current "status" in this episode - the scene had already begun with her having them coloured, but then... suddenly the lips turn to be colorless! WTF?

2. Jasmine's clothing:

Yep, she's a beggar and a pick-pocket-ess in here. Her clothes is just a bunch of rags. Yet, in one scene where she hides away from Djinni in palace grounds... for one time she wears rags, for another... she wears her usual outfit! She's a beggar for Christ sake and for the sake of episode 's cohesion it's Sadira who's supposed to be wearing it. But... here we go.

I know. Kids indeed might not necesarily notice it (I didn't). Still I don't get it how such obvious goofs could have been made Confused Time constraints? I didn't notice similar errors in other episodes.
Oh well, she's cute in this one anyway.
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 makes me think - dark lips when pleasant, pale lips when angry? Laughing

If you want mistakes and sudden outfit changes, make your way over to Return of Jafar and have a field day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum