Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Big Brother Simulation!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Big Brother Simulation!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:58 am    Post subject: Aladdin Big Brother Simulation! Reply with quote

I don't know if any of you guys watch Big Brother, but I'm really into it right now and decided to run a simulation with Aladdin characters!

For those who don't know, on Big Brother, up to 16 people are trapped in a house. Each week a person wins the Head of Household competition and it is up to them to nominate two people for eviction (by putting them on the "block"). A Power of Veto competition is played afterward, where someone wins an opportunity to remove someone or themselves from block. Each week, one person is evicted from the house. Once we get down to three players, a special competition is played, and two players go to the finale. At the finale, the last nine evictees vote for who wins the game and the $500,000 prize.

Edit: Alright, I decided to tinker with the simulation and do the show in the style of last season. So two people will win HoH for the first eight weeks and each will nominate two people, for a total of four nominees. There will then be a competition called the Battle of the Block, played by the nominees. The two nominees that win are removed from the block and are safe for the week, while the HOH that nominated them is removed from power and eligible for eviction. The losers remain on the block.

I'm going to use 16 characters and the only rule I decided on was that the characters had to be humanoid. If this interests anyone (or if I'm still bored Laughing), I might run a Hunger Games simulator soon too.

I'll be posting one week per post, starting in the next post.

The cast:

Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I'll explain a little bit more this week, since it's the first one! Prepare for some long posts. Laughing)

16 house guests have entered the Big Brother house, in two waves of eight! Each group played for the Head of Household and the power to control nominations for this week.

After the competition, the houseguests settle in!

(Bless Cassim and his love for America! Laughing)

Nomination time! Each HOH will nominate two people:

(Jafar's in character! Laughing)

And it's time for the Battle of the Block! The winners of the BOTB will be safe for the week and the HOH who nominated them is dethroned and eligible for eviction!

With Aladdin and Jasmine still on the block, the Power of Veto could be a lifeline! Time to pick the players! The HOH and both nominees pick players through random draw, for a total of six players!

And now, it's time for the veto competition!!

(Abis Mal is the best speller of the group? Really? Laughing)

Abis has to decide whether he wants to use the Veto on Aladdin or Jasmine or keep the nominations the same! Will he use it on his precious Scourge of the Desert?

Jasmine is saved! Either Sadira or Aladdin will be going home this week!

But first, it's time for the Team America twist! Three people will be voted into "America's" alliance and will complete tasks the public votes on. For each successful task, each member of Team America gets a bonus $5000!

America's chosen!

Finally, it's time for the Live eviction! The HoH and the two nominees are not allowed to vote. The evicted HG will have a moment to say goodbye and gather their belongs before they are banished from Agrabah!!

It's time for the vote!

It has been decided...

Next week, two new HGs will compete for Head of Household and we'll add more members to Team America! It's gonna be exciting!
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassim definitely seems like someone who'd love America and by America he means Las Vegas Laughing
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously, on Big Brother...

The Sultan joined America's alliance in the new Team America twist and the sand witch's fellow houseguests spelled her doom as Sadira was evicted from the Big Brother House.

Which two houseguests will win control this week on Big Brother Agrabah?!

Current cast standings:

Up first, our new battle for Head of Household! As outgoing Head of Household, Jafar is not allowed to compete:

(So few women! Laughing)

With Mozenrath and Brawnhilda in power, things move along in the BBA house.

(Man, I need to dig out that creepy coloring book picture with Aladdin and Cassim! Laughing)

It's time for the Battle of the Block!

Brawnhilda keeps the power this week!

It's time to pick players for the veto competition!

Will Jasmine or Mirage take the power of veto to save themselves from nomination?

... no! No they will not! It's up to Brawnhilda to decide if she wants to change her nominations.

Before we go on, it's time to pick the other two HGs America has voted onto Team America! Remember, for every incentive they complete, the members of Team America will win a bonus of $5000!

(America has interesting taste! Laughing)

It's been a long week, folks, but it's time for the live eviction! Remember, Brawnhilda as Head of Household and the two nominees are not eligible to vote.

The women are taking quite a beating so far in this game, as Jasmine is the latest HG evicted! Which two HGs will win Head of Household next week and who will they nominate? Find out whenever I am arsed to update this!
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what 5,000 would be in their currency. Did we ever figure out their currency rates and what each thing means? I feel like we did Laughing
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about the currency conversion, but I do know one thing! It's time for Big Brother Agrabah, week three!

Previously on Big Brother, Jasmine found a whole new world outside the big brother house! Which two houseguests will win the battle for head of household and which houseguest will be forced back out into the blazing desert sun? Find out now!

(Production note: I decided to stop showing the Team America tasks, since they have no resolution here and there's no point. Not that they had any point on the actual Big Brother either. Laughing)

Cast Standings:

It's time for an epic battle for Head of Household!

(Wow, Aladdin has no chill in nominating his own father. Laughing)

Who will remain HOH?! It's gonna get heated, folks!

(Abraca-BOB-ra is the most tortured kind of pun. The Aladdin series writers would be proud. Laughing)

It's time to pick players for the veto competition!!!

With Jafar having possession over the veto, he's sure to use it on himself! Who's going to sit next to Cassim on the block this week?

The nominations are final. Who will be going home? The sketchy thief or the itchy cat? Find out NOW!

And, in a special bonus, an actual behind-the-scenes picture of the eviction!

VampireNaomi
Sultan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This shouldn't be as funny as it is, but I'm having the time of my life reading this. Laughing
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously on Big Brother Agrabah, Aladdin committed patricide and helped transform Cassim from the King of Thieves to the king of the evictees! This week, an epic new battle for Head of Household begins and a new houseguest is evicted. Who will be the next person removed from the Big Brother house? Find out today!

(I guess Hippsodeth's actually gone crackers this time. Laughing)

It's time for the Head of Household competition! As outgoing HOH, Aladdin is not able to compete.

(Okay, I want to see Mozenrath and Sultan try to work together at something. That sounds priceless. I'm not surprised they lost!)

(To be fair, Mech and Sultan would be the ones who would be good at chess of this group, I'd wager. Amin got lucky. Laughing)

(I'm probably the only one, but I'm glad to see Amin's a winner in this game. It's about time he wins at something. Laughing)

Amin's decision stands! Will Aladdin or Queen Hippsodeth be evicted from the house this week! Find out... right now!

The protagonist has survived! But for how long?

Next post, another Houseguest will be evicted from the Big Brother Agrabah house. Who's the next to take control? Find out whenever I feel like it!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously on Big Brother Agrabah:

The leader of the Galafemes gala-found herself evicted from the house! Now, two new players will take power as Head of Household and someone will be going home!

(The Sultan and Sa'luk are the alliance we need. Their conversations would be great).

Nomination time!

(RIP villains!)

(Should have been called Cake Wars. /missed opportunities)

(Three thieves and not a one of them is an expert at stacking gold? Figure. Laughing)

(Wow, that blue rose thing is coming back to haunt Abis!!!)

What an abismal post! But that won't happen next time!

Next post is a special double eviction! Two HGs will be evicted in one post! Stay tuned, it's gonna be wild!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously on Big Brother, Abis Mal became the scourage of the outside world as he left the Big Brother house! Tonight, in a special double eviction post, two houseguests will be evicted and will become the first two members of the nine person jury that will decide the winner of Big Brother Agrabah! It's two posts worth of Big Brother in just one post!

(Mozenrath is fully in character tonight! Laughing)

(oh man, I wish I could draw, it'd be fun to make these comic covers!)

(Brawnie has to save her frail man! Laughing)

It's time for today's first eviction!

It looks like it's not going to be easy to live with Rasoul in the jury house! But who's going to join him? Find out now!

(I'm gonna pretend Ducky helped with this competition. Laughing)

It looks like Rasoul is taking the Greek with him to the jury house!

Next time, two new Heads of Household will be crowned and yet another houseguest will join the jury! Who will in be? Find out eventually!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously on Big Brother,
The first double eviction left the house without a guard and without a obsessive as Rasoul and Mechanikles became the first members of the Jury! This week, two new HGs will come to power and yet another member of the house will move to the jury! Plus, a special competition this week features a classic member of the Aladdin cast! Who? Find out now, on Big Brother Agrabah!

(Anyone on the Sultan/Fatima ship train yet?!)

(Jafar is so in character. Aladdin is obvious and we can't have Sultan getting another wife and having another heir to get rid of! Laughing)

Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls, in the role of OTEV, welcome famous Aladdin cast member Gilbert Gottfried!
(No, really, he voiced OTEV last year. I laughed my ass off when I heard him. Laughing)

It looks like it's time for Mozen to take his rath to the jury house! Next time, another HG will join the jury BUT that does not mean the game is over! At the end of the next post, the first four members of our jury (Rasoul, Mechanikles, Mozenrath, and ???) will battle in a special competition and the winner will move back into the Big Brother house! Who will make it back and how will it change the game? Stay tuned!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright everyone, sorry about the delay! We're back! I have everything set to finish up this simulator over the next week. Sadly, I may have already started another one. But it's good! I'm still bored! Laughing

Anyway, let's catch up with our houseguests!

Previously on Big Brother Agrabah, Mozenrath took his black magic to the jury house! This week, two new houseguests will win power, someone will be sent to Jury, and one of the four jurors will win a chance to come back into the game! Who will it be? Find out now, on Big Brother Agrabah!

(tbh, it's tragic that Mozenrath missed the zombie comp.)

(I'm totally obsessed with the team of Sa'luk and Brawnhilda. The muscles!!)

(If I were more creative, I'd spend time writing the various zings each HG would get when the ZingBot walks in the house. Someone funnier than me roast these HGs, please)

It's time for one of our four jurors to return! Will it be Rasoul, Mechanikles, Mozenrath, or Amin? Find out now!

Looks like Butterfingers has got the revolving door treatment, because he's already back in the game! Can he survive with everyone knowing he's already been evicted? Find out next time!
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would loooove to be a fly on the wall during Mozenrath and Sa'luk's private conversation...
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously on Big Brother Agrabah, nobody managed to lay a permanent finger on our Butterfingers, as he slid right back into the house! This week, the battle for power is all important! The Battle of the Block is over, so one houseguest will hold all of the power. Who will take control and who will be sent to the jury house? Find out now, on Big Brother Agrabah!

(Let's me honest, Sa'luk and Amin would have an adorable friendship. These two fan favorite princes!)

(The muscles noooo D: )

(the man who cannot properly count to five using his fingers just won this. These houseguests are a mess tbh)

(Amin and Sa'luk are totes besties!! I love it!! Write all the fics!)

Alas, it's time for the protagonist to join his very close friends Rasoul, Mechanikles, and Mozenrath in the jury house! Surely no one will be killed!

Stay tuned next time to see which houseguest takes the power and who will be sent packing!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!

Next post is a special DOUBLE EVICTION post. That's right, two houseguests will be leaving in the next post! It should be a wild post, you won't want to miss it!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously on Big Brother Agrabah, Aladdin was banished back to the ends of the earth as he joins the jury! Today, two houseguests will be evicted on a special double eviction! Who will be the fifth and sixth members of the jury? Find out now, on Big Brother!

(Not Brawnie! I wanna ship you!!)

(Jafar, mah hero <3)

It's time for Fatima to dance her way into the jury house? Who will join her next? Find out NOW!

(What?! No! The bromance!!!! DDDDDDDDD: )

The Sultan is no longer worth his salt, it seems, because he's joined the jury!

Next time, another houseguest gets power and we get closer and closer to finale night! Only three more posts to go. Who will be the winner of Big Brother Agrabah? You'll know soon enough!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum