Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Snowflakes in Agrabah
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Snowflakes in Agrabah
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: Snowflakes in Agrabah Reply with quote

Why is Aladdin borrowing Jasmine's shoes? Laughing
Fez_Head
Cave of Wonders Tour Guide

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what is going on here in the shoe department? Maybe it's a new trend in Agrabah?

Also, why does Aladdin have such a creepy "smile" as he's cutting the paper? Where the heck is Genie? Hasn't Jasmine seen snow before or did the writers just say, "Screw it, no one will remember the TV series where Aladdin and Jasmine have seen snow!"?

Why am I asking all of these questions when I should be working on my Old English homework?
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the same thing about his shoes. Very, uh...feminine looking. I also noticed that the carpet has been colored strangely. Quite a bit more red than usual.

And Aladdin has a very weird smile in all but one picture, the one where he's roasting a marshmallow (or whatever it is, can't really tell).
Fez_Head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Aladdin's into that sort of thing? And I'm going to assume it's a marshmallow, but it looks a little too long. I do like how Abu is roasting a banana though. He's always so adorable. Very Happy
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'M JUST REALLY ENJOYING THIS ACTIVITY, YOU GUYS. 8D"

Last edited by imekitty on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fez_Head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK! WE WILL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT! PLEASE DON'T HURT US!!!
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aladdin's face in that last one did make me laugh like "FAKE SNOW, HELL YEAH 8DDDDDDDD"

Also, why did Genie give them scissors? There's just so many questions here Laughing
Fez_Head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only imagine what he would think if he came to where I live in December. His head would probably explode.

I know I asked this before, but where is Genie if he's the one who gave them the scissors? Also, is it just me or does anyone else find it a little annoying that these modern Aladdin stories always call Carpet, "Magic Carpet". I know why they do it, but it's just so awkward. Can you imagine Aladdin yelling, "Magic Carpet, let's move!" I don't know. Maybe I'm just overthinking things again.
sirene d'lampe
Streetrat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thought: Very Happy new story!

Then: What's with Aladdin's shoes? Why don't either of them have boots? Carpet looks...oddly colored. But carpet snow angels are cute. And is Aladdin seriously wearing a vest under his winter coat? Whose cottage does that belong to where they're roasting bananas and marshmallows?

I like that Aladdin's coat has pockets. And I agree that his face is a little, uh, freaky in the last two pictures. Also did anyone notice that his fez vanishes?

Most importantly, where is this from? Or did I miss that?

(That's probably enough questions)
sirene d'lampe
Streetrat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imekitty wrote:
I'M JUST REALLY ENJOYING THIS ACTIVITY, YOU GUYS. 8D

Yay! (Gotta stop this weird double posting thing I do, geez)
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fez_Head wrote:
OK! WE WILL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT! PLEASE DON'T HURT US!!!

I'm kind of thinking maybe it wasn't clear that this was what I imagined Aladdin was saying. I wasn't saying it myself. Making jokes in text alone FOR THE WIN YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

I didn't notice the book officially calling Carpet "Magic Carpet," but yeah, that is weird. "Magic" simply describes what Carpet it is. It's not part of its name (the name that Aladdin officially uses for it, anyway).

And why is it only focused on Jasmine's thoughts and ideas? Clearly, Aladdin is enjoying all this way more than she is.
Fez_Head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind when people double post. I'm a victim of doing it as well. Very Happy

I'll try and (attempt to) answer some of your questions, but I feel like that will just create more questions than answers.

Perhaps Al and Jas think boots are overrated and they prefer wearing matching flats? I know they're an intimate couple, but it is a little ridiculous.
Maybe Aladdin is self-conscious and feels the need to wear his vest like a safety blanket?
Are they in Al Gebraic's cottage? But then that brings up the question of where that guy is?

Aladdin's coat is pretty stylish though, but yeah, where did his fez go in some of those pictures? I definitely do not have an answer to that one.

Imekitty, it was. I was just imagining what the reader would say in response. I figured you were imagining Aladdin's thoughts.
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fez_Head wrote:
Imekitty, it was. I was just imagining what the reader would say in response. I figured you were imagining Aladdin's thoughts.

It was sirene d'lampe's post that made me doubt whether or not it was clear, haha. I thought you got it, but then I wasn't sure.

I think Jasmine knocked off Aladdin's fez with that snowball...
Fez_Head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imekitty wrote:
It was sirene d'lampe's post that made me doubt whether or not it was clear, haha. I thought you got it, but then I wasn't sure.

I think Jasmine knocked off Aladdin's fez with that snowball...

Oh, ok. I'll admit, when I first saw the post, I was a little confused, but then I figured you were just voicing Aladdin's thoughts.

I didn't think of that, but yeah, that would make sense. Also, that snowball must have hurt. I've had a snowball chucked at my face and gotten a bloody nose. It definitely hurt, so I can only imagine Al's pain. But why would the fez suddenly disappear in the last picture if that's the case?
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He accidentally cut it Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum