Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Anyone here watch Phineas & Ferb?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone here watch Phineas & Ferb?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Anyone here watch Phineas & Ferb? Reply with quote

I wasn't too interested in it before and assumed it wouldn't appeal to anyone other than young children, but after seeing the Star Wars crossover episode a couple months back after seeing this episode appear on a top 10 Star Wars-themed episodes list, I've been checking out a few other episodes out of curiosity and the show is surprisingly hilarious. The humor is on par with Animaniacs. You also gotta give P&F credit for their highly positive attitude about tings. The funniest characters in the show I think are Doofenshmirtz and Monogram.
Dark Rose
Goth Genie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a really old post but lately I discovered it, and I'm 18 and FEMALE Laughing
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Rose wrote:
I know this is a really old post but lately I discovered it, and I'm 18 and FEMALE Laughing

I haven't watched it in a while. But I never thought I would get as into it as I did. It was a very funny show.
zitagirl
Elemental

Location: Travelling in time and space on the Guliverkli 5, trying to catch up to the TARDIS.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was one of the first Disney Channel stuff I truly enjoyed when we transitioned from Jetix to Disney. Very funny with lovable characters and catchy songs. It's a great modern cartoon for sure.
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zitagirl wrote:
Was one of the first Disney Channel stuff I truly enjoyed when we transitioned from Jetix to Disney. Very funny with lovable characters and catchy songs. It's a great modern cartoon for sure.

No doubt!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum