Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Anyone watch Fuller House?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone watch Fuller House?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject: Anyone watch Fuller House? Reply with quote

I just watched the first episode yesterday. It's just as silly as the original show. The humor felt pretty much exactly the same, haha. Truthfully, I only ever watched Full House for two things: John Stamos (soooooo hot) and Scott Weinger (soooooo Aladdin).

Anyway, I was happy to see Scott Weinger on screen again! I loved how he sang a few bars from "Forever" and was then promptly shut up by D.J.. I was half-expecting her to say, "You should let someone else sing for you..." That would've killed me, haha. But at least I finally know how the real Aladdin would sound if he were to sing (has he ever sung before?).
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched the first few episodes, very cheesy and nostalgic. The chemistry between the girls is fun, and I don't hate the kids, which is abnormal for sitcoms nowadays Razz

Haven't really been binge watching though, so I haven't seen more of Steve since the first episode.
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't watched it, but I heard about the shade thrown at the Olsen Twins that they broke the fourth wall for Laughing
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I haven't watched it, but I heard about the shade thrown at the Olsen Twins that they broke the fourth wall for :Laughing:

I laughed LOUD when that happened. The funniest jokes in this show are when they break the fourth wall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum