Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Remember When Music Video
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remember When Music Video
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Remember When Music Video Reply with quote

dont know where exactly this belonged so im puttin it here for now if it needs to be moved then oh well but anywhoo i made a disneyland video to the song Remember When sung by leeanne rhimes so here it is and enjoy Very Happy

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HKY1M8AP1SJY2K4U3OCQR2QC6
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh! The download won't go past 41%! Mad
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried five times to download it, and haven't been able to either.
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! I finally got it to work, by resuming. If it fails once, go back, click it again, and "Overwrite" and it should pick up where it left off.

Very nice!! You picked some of my favorite Remember moments! *bows to the Pirates segment and the Indy flames*
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's late - and I'm not following what you're saying. Laughing (you know how easily confused I get - adding in the late factor is just a recipie for disaster) Can you give more specific directions, please?
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Okay, so when you download it, is it stopping partway through the download for you, too? Then just let it go as far as it can. When it stops, if it's not done downloading don't delete the file. Come back to this thread, click the link again, and go through it like you're going to download it all over again. When it asks for where to save it, use the exact same path as before. It'll ask if you want to overwrite it, so say yes. It should pick up downloading where it left off. Smile
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm... i have no idea why its giving you guys so much trouble mine downloaded fine in the 5 min it took so i have no idea why its giving you guys so much trouble

i'd have to say the coolest thing was the haunted mansion part and the POC skull on trhe materhorn that was awsome Very Happy
Snarky Scientist

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just downloaded your video without problems, Iago. It's very nice. Smile Of course I wasn't really there, so I can't judge.
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago wrote:
i'd have to say the coolest thing was the haunted mansion part and the POC skull on trhe materhorn that was awsome Very Happy

Ooh, the HM part is even cooler in person! There's so much in that segment that you can't see on the video because it's all around you.

There's a Mara face on the Matterhorn during the Indy segment, too... I didn't even find this out until after I saw the show! Laughing

My favorite part was how after the "Remain seated please" quote, the ENTIRE crowd belted out "Permanecer sentados, por favor!" Laughing The most random park quote ever, but everyone knew it! Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing i always quote the spanish segment of the remain seated when ever im on one of the rides that says it i fell apart laughing when i heard it on the video. I laughed at that and also at you at the end when you said the 50 bucks thing that was funny Laughing
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....DISNEYLAND NERDS!!! *Runs away* Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grrr.....*lights a disneyland firework and throws it at you*
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
....DISNEYLAND NERDS!!! *Runs away* Laughing

Someone has a case of Disneyland jealousy! Laughing

"You may think you're so powerful... well... this is MY dream!"
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah shiera jealous because your in tennessee while we are in lovley CA and only about 45 min (for me) to an hour and a half (kirsten) away from where it all started so there *sticks out toung*

you know when i watched the fantasmic DVD and i noticed when meleficant starts growing taller to turn into the dragon mickey looks like he's spazzing out instead of acting scared. Laughing
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago wrote:
you know when i watched the fantasmic DVD and i noticed when meleficant starts growing taller to turn into the dragon mickey looks like he's spazzing out instead of acting scared. Laughing

"Oh no!" BOOM!

Oh, that one's not even that bad. In WDW's version, when Jafar comes out as a snake, Mickey runs around in circles spazzing out for a full minute! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum