Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin dreams
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeeeeears ago, I had a dream I was princess Jasmine in that harem outfit Jafar gave her. Aladdin and Genie were with me, and Rajah had gone crazy and was ready to eat us. But only us. So we put on disguises. My disguise? I got my nose pierced.

It was weird.
Snarky Scientist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a pretty tragic dream about Iago's past, and how he came to be with Jafar. Other than that, just dreams where they showed up, but without any real plot.
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
Sometimes, but I'm one of those people who's dreams are completely nonsensical. Laughing

I don't think any dreams are nonsensical. Well, maybe some are, but I almost always write down any dreams I have that I can remember, they might make interesting stories. Very Happy
shadows_light91
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I think I have had ONE that was nonsensical. Jafar showed up at my school during lunch one time... I still don't understand it. Sometimes I am glad I don't.
"You're already writing the music into the songs and the music out of the songs and writing the music within the songs for dialogue and little bits of music for scenes. Why don't you write the score?"
-Howard Ashman
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jibblet wrote:
No, I think I have had ONE that was nonsensical. Jafar showed up at my school during lunch one time... I still don't understand it. Sometimes I am glad I don't.

"*gets out snake staff*You will order me some lunch" Laughing
shadows_light91
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... It was weird. "Of course your majesty." *bows*
"You're already writing the music into the songs and the music out of the songs and writing the music within the songs for dialogue and little bits of music for scenes. Why don't you write the score?"
-Howard Ashman
IRideAladdin'sCarpet
Genie of the Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets

Location: Below the Paris Opera House with Gerik #2 ~_^ (Louis Phillippe Room)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've had a dream with aladdin when we were in nasira's revenge the game and we kicked ass and then exhaustedly fell into each others arms and then...*ahem* *shifty eyes yet again*
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

here we go again...
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
Sometimes, but I'm one of those people who's dreams are completely nonsensical. Laughing

Even though your dreams are nonsensical, the objects in them can mean a great deal.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRideAladdin'sCarpet wrote:
i've had a dream with aladdin when we were in nasira's revenge the game and we kicked ass and then exhaustedly fell into each others arms and then...*ahem* *shifty eyes yet again*

You yearn for adventure by being the hero in a video game..Who knows that you might need one in reality? If you do...maybe you might bump into someone interesting...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mariposa: could u please translate this one? i had this one a few years back.:
i'm riding alaong a drop-off that drops into a river WAY below. horse-back riding with me is maurice, belle's dad from beauty and the beast. all of a sudden, he falls. by the time i go to save him, he and phillipe, the horse, have already gone too far for me to help. i suddenly find myself hanging on the edge. i go to get a better handhold, and i fall. next thing i notice, i am in front of McDonald's with al falfa and the little rascals. al and i sneak into mcdonald's to steal some napkins, even though we had no food or need for napkins.
it's the most nonsensical dream i've ever had.
hey look, meesh! nothing about hott guys or sexyness! Laughing Rolling Eyes
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

**opens mouth real wide**

Wow!!! It IS possible!!
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had 3 Aladdin-related dreams that I currently remember...

In one of them, I had a Jasmine bean-bag-esque doll that had a tag attached to her with her biography...she was REAL and the doll was based on the historical her. I remember waking up thinking that it was very sad knowing she had died. She'd thrown her heart and soul into the construction of some tower, for what purpose I don't remember, and died of exhaustion shortly after its completion. Or so the little bio on the card said. It was basically Princess Jasmine of Agrabah was born....blah blah...met Aladdin...married Aladdin after big ordeal over class difference...died following the construction of...I seriously think it was called the Siberian Tower...I think I'd had tigers and the Tower of Terror on my mind a lot beforehand. Razz I woke up sad.

I also once had one when I had the flu where it was almost like I was Jasmine, but not quite...I was seeing things partially from her POV and partially as an observer. 'Twas strange. I'll take the observer perspective. Anyway, Jasmine was ill, and Aladdin stayed with her overnight and stayed up all night so that they wouldn't be surrounded with any sort of scandal. That was the inspiration for my 2nd fanfic, in need of a few tweaks. It was sweet and made me happy.

And I once had a dream that I was going to meet my boyfriend and a mutual good friend at WDW, but for some odd reason, I had to take a boat that doesn't really exist to get there. It wasn't the resort ferry or the transportation and ticket centre ferry...just "random boat to the Magic Kingdom." And for some reason, 'Aladdin' was on the boat. I started talking to Aladdin, flirting, and all sorts of stuff, and somehow, this resulted in us being really delayed in getting there...when I got to the MK gate, Aladdin had disappeared and the people I was meeting were NOT happy that I was so late.

And that's 3 Aladdin dreams...all suitable for posting. Smile
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney Princess wrote:
I started talking to Aladdin, flirting, and all sorts of stuff, and somehow, this resulted in us being really delayed in getting there...when I got to the MK gate, Aladdin had disappeared and the people I was meeting were NOT happy that I was so late.

And that's 3 Aladdin dreams...all suitable for posting. Smile

"But, but...I was with Aladdin! He was really hot!"
"OH, and how would you describe us?!" Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
mariposa: could u please translate this one? i had this one a few years back.:
i'm riding alaong a drop-off that drops into a river WAY below. horse-back riding with me is maurice, belle's dad from beauty and the beast. all of a sudden, he falls. by the time i go to save him, he and phillipe, the horse, have already gone too far for me to help. i suddenly find myself hanging on the edge. i go to get a better handhold, and i fall. next thing i notice, i am in front of McDonald's with al falfa and the little rascals. al and i sneak into mcdonald's to steal some napkins, even though we had no food or need for napkins.
it's the most nonsensical dream i've ever had.

Ha! Ha! Were you craving for Mcdonalds? Children ( such as Al falfa and the little rascals) and Mcdonalds could represent a favorite past time as a child. Horses are adventurous and beautiful creatures. They're our guidance. Again..It's being the hero..Falling and hanging on the edge..Were you suffering alot of responsibilities that you can't handle but you think you can but you can't? If you pay attention to the river notice the clarity of the water. If the water is clear then it means clean good and purity. If the water is dirty it means no good. If the river is full and running quickly then it could be some chaos and erratic. Calm waters are soothing and in order..
By the way, I used to be a psych major and analyzing dreams is a fascination of mines...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum