Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin dreams
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney Princess wrote:
I've had 3 Aladdin-related dreams that I currently remember...

In one of them, I had a Jasmine bean-bag-esque doll that had a tag attached to her with her biography...she was REAL and the doll was based on the historical her. I remember waking up thinking that it was very sad knowing she had died. She'd thrown her heart and soul into the construction of some tower, for what purpose I don't remember, and died of exhaustion shortly after its completion. Or so the little bio on the card said. It was basically Princess Jasmine of Agrabah was born....blah blah...met Aladdin...married Aladdin after big ordeal over class difference...died following the construction of...I seriously think it was called the Siberian Tower...I think I'd had tigers and the Tower of Terror on my mind a lot beforehand. Razz I woke up sad.

I also once had one when I had the flu where it was almost like I was Jasmine, but not quite...I was seeing things partially from her POV and partially as an observer. 'Twas strange. I'll take the observer perspective. Anyway, Jasmine was ill, and Aladdin stayed with her overnight and stayed up all night so that they wouldn't be surrounded with any sort of scandal. That was the inspiration for my 2nd fanfic, in need of a few tweaks. It was sweet and made me happy.

And I once had a dream that I was going to meet my boyfriend and a mutual good friend at WDW, but for some odd reason, I had to take a boat that doesn't really exist to get there. It wasn't the resort ferry or the transportation and ticket centre ferry...just "random boat to the Magic Kingdom." And for some reason, 'Aladdin' was on the boat. I started talking to Aladdin, flirting, and all sorts of stuff, and somehow, this resulted in us being really delayed in getting there...when I got to the MK gate, Aladdin had disappeared and the people I was meeting were NOT happy that I was so late.

And that's 3 Aladdin dreams...all suitable for posting. Smile

Okay Disney Princess, I'll analyze yours too... You're going to find it scary. But that first dream. I had that dream too!! How I see this.. is that If Aladdin and Jasmine were actually real royalty then we have this fascination with them. Since there was no more animated series and the final KOT came out. We want more! Jasmine's character is like the powerful beautiful princess and being in that position represents tragedy in your dream. In real life there's so much tragedy in a royal princess. Princess Diana, Princess Grace Kelly, Princess Caroline and Lady Fergi.
They are historical figures that the public can't get enough of. Their romance affairs was so fairy tale. That last dream you had ..Everybody has it. It's called an *anxiety* dream. For example- you have to be somewhere and everything just got into your way. And you can't get to it?
You feel so anxious getting there. That dream is always end in a disappointment. But the symbolism for Aladdin is our hero the person we admire. The qualities that he has is what we want in partner or friend...
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unrelated to Aladdin, but this dream is driving me crazy.

-I'm being chased by a rabbit. I run, it keeps pursuing me. I fall down and then it leaps on me and starts trying to have sex with my arm.

It had got to be the most random dream I've ever had.
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marisa wrote:
Yeeeeears ago, I had a dream I was princess Jasmine in that harem outfit Jafar gave her. Aladdin and Genie were with me, and Rajah had gone crazy and was ready to eat us. But only us. So we put on disguises. My disguise? I got my nose pierced.

It was weird.

Aladdin and Genie represent the heroes or the protectors. Disguises is trying to be something that we're not. Have you been feeling that everybody is changing around you ? and you feel like everything you're the last one? Maybe...You were thinking about changing something about yourself and maybe the people; who are your parents, or friends that got your back don't want you to change ? ( I dunno a tattoo? a piercing? Plastic surgery?)
In lamens terms- Always be true to yourself. Because if you're not, you'll end up with something that will give you disappointment..
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nez wrote:
Unrelated to Aladdin, but this dream is driving me crazy.

-I'm being chased by a rabbit. I run, it keeps pursuing me. I fall down and then it leaps on me and starts trying to have sex with my arm.

It had got to be the most random dream I've ever had.

Rabbits are the horniest creatures ever! They supply and multiply! They even get busy at a young age. Being a chased down by something is always a nightmare! But note this are you overwhelmed by responsibility or expectations that it's too fast for you? Having you run from something could mean that you want to escape. You can take control of your dream! transform into Elmer Fudd! * I'm hunting for wabbits! huhuhuhuhuh!*
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember reading "Sandman" and one character tells Morpheus, "Freud said that when people dream about flying, they actually dream about sex." Morpheus then turns arounds and asks, "then does that mean when people dream of having sex, they're actually dreaming about flying?"
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freud is one horny dude! He thinks everything is about sex! Snake= male sex parts. The penie envy theory etc etc.... But one thing that he's right about one thing...That the things that we don't do in real life can stick into our subconscious. It's the hidden person that we want to be or dream of being. In my christianity, it's a message from God telling you what's up and showing you what's going on. You got to know if it's heaven sent...
Flying is good dream. It's a sense of freedom and carefree..
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
Rabbits are the horniest creatures ever! They supply and multiply! They even get busy at a young age.

*snickers because she had Genie in an RPG refer to Al and Jas as rabbits during mating season* Laughing

That's the great thing about Genie. He can say stuff like that and get away with it Cool
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:
Rabbits are the horniest creatures ever! They supply and multiply! They even get busy at a young age.

*snickers because she had Genie in an RPG refer to Al and Jas as rabbits during mating season* Laughing

That's the great thing about Genie. He can say stuff like that and get away with it Cool

Laughing Laughing That's too funny but yet true. Remember the old disney cartoon with the two guinea pigs that were left at the train depot? The guinea pigs were one boy and one girl. The boy guinea pig would move his eyebrows up and down at the girl guinea pig. They would go behind a box and sooner than you know..More guinea pigs came? That eyebrow thing was exactly Aladdin did to Jasmine at the end of KOT! then closed credits. Don't get me wrong but Aladdin is cute when he did that.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing How long ago was that? I don't remember that at all.
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
AladdinsGenie wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:

Laughing Laughing That's too funny but yet true. Remember the old disney cartoon with the two guinea pigs that were left at the train depot? The guinea pigs were one boy and one girl. The boy guinea pig would move his eyebrows up and down at the girl guinea pig. They would go behind a box and sooner than you know..More guinea pigs came? That eyebrow thing was exactly Aladdin did to Jasmine at the end of KOT! then closed credits. Don't get me wrong but Aladdin is cute when he did that.

I do. Laughing
Genie of the Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets

Location: Below the Paris Opera House with Gerik #2 ~_^ (Louis Phillippe Room)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meesh wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

hey look, meesh! nothing about hott guys or sexyness! Laughing Rolling Eyes

**opens mouth real wide**

Wow!!! It IS possible!!

quite a shock, isn't it?!
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Laughing How long ago was that? I don't remember that at all.

Silly Symphonies!!! It the was same Disney animator who did, Casey at the Bat, Johnny Appleseed, Sleepy Hollow, and Pacos Bill. Mariposa79 starts to sing *every cowboy needs a horse. Needs a horse. Needs a horse* Waaay back when. They always show that when they used to show Mickey Mouse cartoons on T.V. It was a tall western tale on how guinea pigs came to be in the United states. A gift from Ireland that was sent to a western post office and nobody claimed to pick up the gifts.From there they supplied and multiplied! That was a cute cartoon! So everytime I see Aladdin moves his eyebrows up and down in Kot. It will remind me of the guinea pigs in Silly Symphonies....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are any of you guys on myspace.com? there're a bunch of aladding groups on there, and there's this one guy that looks EXACTLY like aladdin! he's so amazingly hott! he says he grows out his hair every halloween so he can be aladdin. mmm. sexy aladdin look-alike. too bad he has a GF, though...
IRideAladdin'sCarpet
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
are any of you guys on myspace.com? there're a bunch of aladding groups on there, and there's this one guy that looks EXACTLY like aladdin! he's so amazingly hott! he says he grows out his hair every halloween so he can be aladdin. mmm. sexy aladdin look-alike. too bad he has a GF, though...
IRideAladdin'sCarpet

I am!!! Where can I see this hottness of this Aladdin look alike as you speak praisely of?
IRideAladdin'sCarpet
Genie of the Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets

Location: Below the Paris Opera House with Gerik #2 ~_^ (Louis Phillippe Room)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's ur screen name? mine's Mrs. Weinger. seriously. search under "mildrid Traenkenschuh" that's my penname. well, one of them at least. but it's the one i use one there. add me to ur buddies list, and i can email u the guys url.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum