Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin dreams
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kapu wrote:
I had never dreamt about Aladdin until now, which is weird cause I dream a LOT.

In my dream I was Aladdin, as a street rat in the streets of New York for some reason (I've never been to NY by the way). Abis Mal was chasing me, we jumped over some trash boxes and ran along the sea in the harbour. He wanted to have the lamp I was carrying in my trousers. Very Happy (sounds rather... odd.) So, I ran to the top of stairs in front of some huge academic building. Abis Mal couldn't climb up there so I felt relieved.

Suddenly a large hole in the wall of the building started opening. It was the cave of wonders. When the hole in the wall was fully opened I heard a woman screaming crazy behind me. The voice came from under ground and I realized she was Megan from Hercules who had fallen there as the cave opened. I told her, like a proper hero should, I'd come to rescue her. I heard also Eric from The Little Mermaid whining somewhere underneath my feet, I didn't care about him but hurried inside the cave.

In the cave, there was.. yes, the tomb of the horse of prince Achmed. Because the coffin shaked like crazy I was freaked out at first and hurried to the next chamber. Then I thought, what the heck, I can go back there and beat the crap out of that stupid horse. So I went back in but there was dead Leslie Nielsen standing bare footed in the middle or the chamber lready fighting the horse. I don't remember being as scared in a dream before. Very Happy

You have to be brave just like Aladdin when you have to face bumpy roads and face adverisity even at the weirdest moments. Even if someone needs you help or others failed to do so.
Ruby Restless
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
You have to be brave just like Aladdin when you have to face bumpy roads and face adverisity even at the weirdest moments. Even if someone needs you help or others failed to do so.

Sorry, Eric. Cool
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dreamt that Jasmie was kidnapped and was sent to Japan. She found herself in a house full of women and she asked if she can go home back to Agrabah. They refused to let her go because she was so beautiful. They wanted Jasmine to save their business. Jasmine agreed and they made her into a Geisha. Aladdin tries to rescue her and another man tried to have her and try to rape her. But she went all Kill Bill with a samurai sword.

Laughing I must have been writing my fanfic and saw the Memoirs of Geisha coming out on DVD. I have no idea where Kill Bill came in.
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jasmine... a geisha. I think I want to see that on paper or something.

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On drawing or on writing? But that would be cool. Arabian with a Japanese twist.
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drawing! It sounds artistically interesting!

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
Janette Morgan
Jafar's Hourglass

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'know, curiously, I never dream about Aladdin. (On the other hand, I have continual dreams about Kevin Costner. All because of Waterworld.)

Avatar base by Angy(-chan) at Yume Studio.
Psy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Hercules and the Arabian Night Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone knows where i could find That episde to download...the Hercules and the Arabian night
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Hercules and the Arabian Night Reply with quote

Psy wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows where i could find That episde to download...the Hercules and the Arabian night

We've been asking the same thing Laughing Sorry! Maybe a Hercules series fan has it. www.disneyhercs.com is a good place to go. It's a little racy, so be warned Laughing
Psy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: dang Reply with quote

man no they didnt sadly. they had stuff about the episode..but i mean...Jafar is like my favorite disney villain of all time. I would love to watch that show with him in it
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ask the people at the message board? Someone might have it....

All we have is the transcript
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one where I was giving Iago a beak, feather and toenail trim.
The Evil Chalupa
Some Enchanted Genie

Location: The Magic Hookah.... and coffee maker, which also makes Julienne fries!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, about the "Hercules and Arabian Night" thing... I have the show... and am playing it right now. Just need some directions on how to transfer it to my computer.

Actually, I have a way. My DVD player records... and I can record it, BUT! My computer doesn't have a DVD-ROM thingy... perhaps I can use the one from school... But someone has to teach me how to rip stuff like that. -grins-

And about the Iago trim.... I wish I had your dream.
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

persian85033 wrote:
I had one where I was giving Iago a beak, feather and toenail trim.

I mean beak, wing and toenail trim.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Evil Chalupa wrote:
Actually, I have a way. My DVD player records... and I can record it, BUT! My computer doesn't have a DVD-ROM thingy... perhaps I can use the one from school... But someone has to teach me how to rip stuff like that. -grins-

Dude, we'd owe you a debt of honor if you got that episode Laughing. I wish I had Tivo, I'd get it myself. I have it on tape, but I have no idea how to work the video transfer machine at school Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum