Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Regarding my Aladdin collection
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regarding my Aladdin collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Rose
Goth Genie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:22 pm    Post subject: Regarding my Aladdin collection Reply with quote

Hello everyone who has followed this page. It has been 2 years since I first created it and I met many amazing people through this fandom This isn't a final goodbye, not saying I'm growing up because obviously, but I am moving on. I'm not selling anything quite yet, but I might when I discuss ebay with my family. Aladdin was a huge comfort thing for 2½ years. From my cat passing to going through problematic fandoms, I feel it's a little harder these days since I have stopped liking Aladdin. I feel like my family was less in debt when I was doing this collection, as I would get an Aladdin related treat whenever I walked into the store. This year, the holidays will be hard because my family does not have the money for a lot of the things I am looking for.

Other than my clothes, one ornament, my pins, and a few other things, I'm finished. I have a lot of boxes galore in my room. It's going to be hard to let go of Aladdin because it helped me in a way, even if I'm not entirely done with it. I'm easily attatched to items, but I am hoping to sell on my ebay page (please DM me for the name). I would prefer other collectors rather than parents to buy my collection. Maybe not the stuff that the Genie bubble bath container had spilled on, and I mentioned what I am keeping.

Thank you all for supporting me 💙
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum