Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - All episodes where Iago imitates someone :D
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All episodes where Iago imitates someone :D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mirage
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: All episodes where Iago imitates someone :D Reply with quote

So can we have a list of episodes where Iago imitates someone with his amazing voice mimicry?

- In the original Aladdin movie, Iago imitates Jasmine: "I will have the power to get rid of you" and also to get to the lamp. And he also mimics Jafar when he grabs the lamp: "Excellent work, Iago" Laughing
- In Love At First Sprite, Iago imitates Aladdin: "No more palace for you two" Very Happy
- In Sneeze the Day, Iago imitates Jasmine: "Oh poor Genie" Laughing
- In The Day the Bird Stool Still, Iago imitates the Sultan while bathing using his bath oils Laughing Very Happy
- In The Wind Jackals of Mozenrath, Iago imitates the Sultan: "It is an extremely dangerous undertaking but if they are successful, it will most definitely be worth it". And then he imitates Genie, "Another amateurish oversight" when they are held prisoners by Mozy and finally in the desert, Iago imitates Mozenrath himself to get rid of the wind jackal. Very Happy
- In In The Heat of the Fright, Iago imitates Mirage at the end to scare Genie Very Happy
- In That Stinking Feeling, Iago imitates Aladdin to manipulate Uncouthma to go to the Forbidden Oasis
- In Snowman is an Island, Iago imitates the jerkface doorknocker gargoyle Laughing Very Happy
- In Vocal Hero, Iago mimicks Amin Damoolah: "I refuse to be distracted". Laughing
- In The Lost Ones, Iago imitates Aladdin: I know he's going to say: "There it goes. C'mon"

Any more episodes? Laughing

I find Iago's talent to mimic someone else's voice incredibly useful and amazing!
Favorite Quotes: "I do love a tragic ending."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum