Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Anyone playing the Whole New World event in Magic Kingdoms?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone playing the Whole New World event in Magic Kingdoms?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Anyone playing the Whole New World event in Magic Kingdoms? Reply with quote

Surprised there wasn't already a thread for this here. Anyhoo, in the mobile game Magic Kingdoms, which is a game similar to The Simpsons:Tapped Out, or Avengers Academy, the Whole New World event is going on, and you can FINALLY after waiting way too long add, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, Iago, Carpet and Jafar to the game. Took 'em long enough! Here are some screenshots I took of Jasmine in the game since I love her dearly like a teenage girl loves any good looking anime guy:

Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now all they need to do is have a Big Hero 6-related event, and everything will be dandy.
Chirping Cricket
Streetrat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, I haven't played Magic Kingdoms in so long. I have it on my iPad since I don't have room on my phone but it's super slow on my iPad(also it's technically the family iPad so 90% of the apps naturally belong to my parents and they don't use half of them).
Also my mom probably wouldn't let me use real money to speed through the missions to get Iago, lol. I'd totally do it if I could. Must! Give! Iago! A high five!
I'm still totally gonna at least try to get through some of the missions. It's Aladdin for crying out loud! Wouldn't miss it for the world!
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. Sorry to hear that.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even know there was a mobile game. What's the premise?
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was able to complete ALL of thr major objectives of the event and get all the characters including Jafar whom my friends have been having trouble getting. I feel like I accomplished something. Cool
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
I didn't even know there was a mobile game. What's the premise?

Here, hope this helps:

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Kingdoms
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum