Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Disney Park Ghost Stories....
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disney Park Ghost Stories....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i've heard of those and i have some others from the la puente area and the walmart area *goes to find them*
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here We Are and i know theres more but i cant find it california is haunted by to many places Razz
Azusa - Railroad Overpass Bridge - Haunted by a transient and his dog seen walking the tracks at night.

La Puente - Hurley Elementry School - Tetherball courts - They said two kids were playing tetherball after school around 7p.m one of the kids hit the ball and the chains wraped around one of the kids throat. The other one didn't know what to do while his/her friend was choking. So the kid ran home.They said the kid choked on the chains. Late nights residents say you could here a chain hitting the pole on the court and a sound of someone choking.

La Puente - Nogales burgers - the father of the owner walks around at night there have been many accounts of this happening. the owner has seen it many times. so have security guards. this man died many years ago in a grease fire. where he burned to death. there's also a wall with photo's that was once throws across the restaurant.

La Puente - Nogales High School - Nogales is haunted by a spirit that wanders the quad late at night. It is said to be the spirit of a young student who was killed on the near by train tracks.

La Puente - Puente Hills Mall AMC - workers claim to see little kids running around the theater and then they suddenly vanish into thin air. - Update & a little background info: The Puente Hills Mall AMC theater was attached to the mall until 1996 The Broadway Department Store was known by employees to be very haunted. On the third floor, stock workers were frightened by music coming from a locked and empty stockroom, and the area of the freight elevator was quite simply a terrifying place for me to work in. Workers had feelings of panic and chills. On the second floor, employees heard their names called by someone unseen (this was a very common occurrence, experienced even by non-believers), clothing would swing on racks as though someone were walking between the racks, cool breezes and the sound of breathing were felt and heard in the stockrooms of the Children's Department, and several times before the store opened employees heard the sounds of someone straightening the racks in the Lingerie department, and see two legs wearing black pants standing behind a tall fixture (on which were hung bathrobes, etc.), but the sounds and legs disappeared when they went to see who was working. All of this occurred both before, during, and after store hours. Also, in the second floor freight area, they would see people passing the door of the room in which they were working, but no one was present when they checked the hallway. This, too, was a common activity. The first floor had similar activities, but employees working after hours in the freight dock would see what we thought were customers passing the windows of the dock doors, but when investigated, the store was empty. One dock guy quit after he experienced this a couple of times. The store was closed and torn down in 1996, and the theater was built. Reportedly only one person ever died on the store property: a manager had a heart attack while at work, and died while they were loading her into the ambulance. A child was severely injured once while playing on the escalator from the second to the first floor, and his blood stains had soaked into the tile at the foot of the escalator and remained until the store was destroyed.
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Pennsylvania... so there isn't much. Except GETTYSBURG, which is still kinda hard to believe because, again, ghosts don't tend to haunt where they died.

The only reason I can think of for a person to "haunt" Gettysburg is because that was a very traumatic time for them in their life, and that's where they feel they were the most tormented and left the most unfinished business.

Then there is Reymeyer's Hollow which is the area in which I live, and that's just one spooky place... let me tell you. There's just something not quite right there.

My house is also haunted. I believe that is an Indian haunting ground. It's nothing that scares me, just kinda makes me feel special that I live in a historic place.

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i so want to get out to gettysburg and check the place out myself
Genie of the Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets

Location: Below the Paris Opera House with Gerik #2 ~_^ (Louis Phillippe Room)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you know of any haunted places or creepy stuff in peoria illinois or in illinois in general?-to kerry
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i dont just go to http://theshadowlands.net/places and there should be stuff for every state. I cant gaurentee you you'll fn stuff for your area though
Genie of the Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets

Location: Below the Paris Opera House with Gerik #2 ~_^ (Louis Phillippe Room)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kk! thanks! also, i joined the GG fanclub, and got a welcome letter from them, it was very amuzing. Very Happy have fun! LATER! Very Happy
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good for you Rolling Eyes
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago, I think that the student who walks across the Nogales quad and who got killed at the train tracks. Is false.
The student who got struck by a train on the tracks was Andrew Kreuger. He was in the same eighth grade class as me in Rincon.
But AmC theaters? I go there all the time! And I still remember that used to be Broadway! Laughing That's funny! There must be peace there now becasue the ghosts are watching movies...
Hourglass, Gettysburg? That's freaky, I read stories about mysterious fog coming and disappearing on the battefields. Brrrr! Shocked
Indian burial ground? It reminds me of Poltergeist movie. or was it Pet Cemitary?
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont believe everything that i read. My friend went to rincon and her sister just finished at rincon
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago wrote:
i dont believe everything that i read. My friend went to rincon and her sister just finished at rincon

This was 1994. Ten years ago..
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
Iago wrote:

This was 1994. Ten years ago..
\

my how time does fly Laughing
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a ..nah, too easy Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get a what? a life because i already have one of those...somewhere around here
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind if you let me have some of yours, then? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum