Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Disney Park Ghost Stories....
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disney Park Ghost Stories....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

take it *splits it in half and gives you the stupid side*
IRideAladdin'sCarpet
Genie of the Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets

Location: Below the Paris Opera House with Gerik #2 ~_^ (Louis Phillippe Room)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Mind if you let me have some of yours, then? Laughing
ditto?
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forget it IRAC
IRideAladdin'sCarpet
Genie of the Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets

Location: Below the Paris Opera House with Gerik #2 ~_^ (Louis Phillippe Room)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago wrote:
forget it IRAC
ouch. Crying or Very sad
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have enough stupid life as it is/
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago wrote:
yeah i've heard of those and i have some others from the la puente area and the walmart area *goes to find them*

Wilson High School across the 60fwy

Honor students were stressing about the SAT's so badly and they cheated and got caught. So hanged themselves on campus. Go there late at night and you could hear them talking about their SATs and how they got caught.

On the lighter side, I'll mention funny ones too because it's too serious.

During grad nite, nobody was in line for Pirates. Sooo the a couple decide to have sex on the ride. They didn't know that they were being taped through out the whole time. At the end of the ride. A bunch of cast members gather around to meet p with them. They applauded the couple.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
Honor students were stressing about the SAT's so badly and they cheated and got caught. So hanged themselves on campus. Go there late at night and you could hear them talking about their SATs and how they got caught.

Oh, it's not that serious. So you get caught..life goes on.

Last edited by AladdinsGenie on Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh i've been to wilson HS at night because i was there for a waterpolo game didnt hear anything though
Madeleine
Wicked Witch of the Mid-West

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I didn't realize that Iowa had so many haunted places!

I have been a ghost/scary story fan ever since the third grade...even though things like this kind of freak me out, I still love it.

Thanks Iago, for posting that Shadowlands site...I'm surprised to see that my town made it in there!
Addams Family Values.

"Young lady, I'm getting a tad tired of your attitude problem"-Peter MacNicol Addams Family Values.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem that site has everything so i figured 'd post it. I found my area in there an im acctually across from one of the haunted areas but i havent really heard anything on it..but then again i havent been there in quite some time
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap! The art building at my college is on there. I practically live there when school starts Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im suprised we havent felt anything abnmormal at our school. Guy killed himself there 3 years ago and my mom knew his mom because she worked in the same district as him
Madeleine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our medium security prison is on that list, and it's just a few minutes from our highschool.

I have a feeling that an old hotel uptown is haunted, but I'm not sure.

Also, at our local college, a janitor drowned after falling into the swimming pool while he was cleaning at night. I'm not sure if that place is haunted or not.
Addams Family Values.

"Young lady, I'm getting a tad tired of your attitude problem"-Peter MacNicol Addams Family Values.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dorm building freshman year had a coffee shop on the first floor that was haunted. They'd have lights and equipment turned on and off by themselves, and they were never able to find any kind of electrical problems. People closing there also saw doors that opened and closed on their own.

Also, one area at the other end of campus had a ghost. Awhile back, there was a skateboarder going down a steep hill there. He went out of control, and fell off the cliff into Tecolote Canyon below and died (that is a confirmed story). A couple of people in the dorms in that area have reported waking up in the middle of the night and seeing a guy wearing a white hooded sweatshirt (as the skater was when he died) appear in the room.

And in our library, there's the "Blue Nun." Years and years ago, there was a nun that lived in a room above the library (it's a Catholic school) who was reportedly murdered. Occasionally, now, people have reported seeing the ghostly form of a nun standing outside the building late at night, with a blue-ish tint to the way she looks. Also, in the very lowest level of the library, weird stuff happens. I've heard that people working in the library generally go down there only in pairs late at night, because people have gone down there by themselves and have been found passed out on the floor from unknown causes. But just being in that room always gives me the creeps, even in the middle of the day. It's eerily silent, like a tomb.
Madeleine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we lived in Wyoming, our old house was supposedly on indian burial grounds (or so I was told).

My sister said that she saw the ghost of an indian man standing in the doorway that lead to the upstairs. My other sister liked to go down and play her records, and she said that if you turned them down, and listened, you could hear breathing. My brother said that he saw a pair of white shoes walk through the door. They all swear that these stories are true, but my parents don't believe them.

I think my dad might, because once he was going down the stairs, and something pushed him...but when he got to the bottom...something caught him.

When we moved to Iowa, I was sleeping in my bedroom in our new house (probably not so new, we'd been living in it for awhile), and I woke up to see something white on the end of my bed, and it was rocking back and forth like it was praying. I know car lights don't do that. Then, once when I had my bed facing the door, I woke up, and looked down the hall, and saw two figures holding hands walking towards my room. That scared the daylights out of me. Also, once I woke up and it felt like someone was squeezing me...like they were trying to hug me to keep me warm.

Then when we moved to our current home, I was in the basement once practicing the organ, when I got this really creepy feeling that I was being watched. I turned around, and there was nothing, but then half my body went cold, and half of it got hot. This may sound stupid, but it's true...then I look over at a bookshelf that we have down there, and there was an Amadala cup top sitting on the bookshelf. I had turned it around to face the other direction because it creeped me out, but when I looked at it...it had turned back around and was pointing at me. I sometimes get the feeling that I am being watched when I am home alone, but it doesn't really bother me anymore.
Addams Family Values.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum