Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - y'all-wazz ur opinion-PLZ VOTE!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

y'all-wazz ur opinion-PLZ VOTE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Disney princess should Kristin be?
Jasmine
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Snow White
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Cinderella
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Mulan
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Belle (most like me personality-wise)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Aurora
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ariel
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Pocahontas
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRAC wrote:
and i'm related to pocahontas, too. seriously. i'm 1/16 Native American, and darn proud of it!
Is Pocahontas herself actually in your family tree or are you just part Native American?
Elemental

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jas wrote:
IRAC wrote:
and i'm related to pocahontas, too. seriously. i'm 1/16 Native American, and darn proud of it!
Is Pocahontas herself actually in your family tree or are you just part Native American?

Wow, and here I thought swimming in the shore that Pocohantas used to live on was special.

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
IRideAladdin'sCarpet
Genie of the Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets

Location: Below the Paris Opera House with Gerik #2 ~_^ (Louis Phillippe Room)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah-she's seriously my ancestor
and that was me, as the guest on the previous page. can anyone answer my questions?
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
WDW. *nods head* unless i change my mind and decide to become roomies with kerry, just to annoy her even more than i already do... Twisted Evil jk, girl! anywhoo, i might be in cali, might be in WDW. most likely WDW, though. so i could be any princess, eh? my face is that similar to all? i mean, most of them are oval-shaped faces, not round/heart, like mine. and i'm related to pocahontas, too. seriously. i'm 1/16 Native American, and darn proud of it! Very Happy so every month, there's a new disney princess for each? what disney princesses are there actually at WDW? and is there a site where i can find the specs for being each princess?

dont even joke....
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, uh huh. I'm related to Pocahontas, too. Laughing

And I have no idea on the requirements. You'll have to ask these folks who have worked in that character department...which I think is just Kirsten Laughing
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
For what park are you planning to work at ? Disneyland audtions is every first Saturday of the month. Tokyo Disney auditions is held at Disneyland at a special time. My Tigger went to Tokyo as Prince Eric and Tigger. Tokyo pays you Big Bank! I will definately let you know when are auditions for face characters out here in Cali. But I see you as an Alice because of the structure of your face and your height.

I think Alice is a bit shorter, around 5' (I knew a lot of mice who played Alice too).

I went to a Tokyo face audition while I was in characters. Those are tough! But if you get it, it's a sweet deal.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psh! I've seen some of the people they let though from pictures online. I think everyone here had a shot at being Jasmine compared to some of the people I've seen. Laughing
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Psh! I've seen some of the people they let though from pictures online. I think everyone here had a shot at being Jasmine compared to some of the people I've seen. Laughing

Probably not me, because of my Hispanic butt and gut.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I thought the same thing being what is called a "high-yella" African American, but after I saw the following:

http://img291.echo.cx/img291/1453/376jasminemed1dg.jpg

There was no doubt in my mind I couldn't Laughing
IRideAladdin'sCarpet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what in the heck?! man, that girl is pale! that means that i have a chance at being jasmine! kirsten-is there a site where i can find that out? i'm am 5'4". i need to find out the specs for each. i'd love to be jasmine, belle, or aurora. dude-if ya do this-i will owe you FOREVER!!!!! oh yes. prince phillip and aladdin will be mine. oh yes. Razz
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, there's no site for it because Disney doesn't want those details all over the place, and rightfully so. They want to keep the magic, and maintain character integrity. Smile
IRideAladdin'sCarpet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
Nope, there's no site for it because Disney doesn't want those details all over the place, and rightfully so. They want to keep the magic, and maintain character integrity. Smile
well then how does one find out which princess's specs one would be easiest for this person to compare with? how tall can cindy and jas be? what about snow white and aurora? i mean, how do they expect people to apply for these jobs if they don't have the needed information?! sigh. it'd be GREAT if you vould help, kirsten. i'd really appreciate it. i mean, i'm not trying to be selfish and rude or anything, but i'm trying to set up a secure future. and how ofter do they change characters? thatnk you soooo much! you have no idea what this means to me!!! Smile
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite honestly, you're in the correct general height range, so to tell you exactly what characters you could be just wouldn't help anyways. Disney auditioners are the people making those decisions, and I've tried to keep a policy of not going around saying "oh, you could be (insert character here)" because sometimes they make decisions that will surprise people. I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm just leaving all the decision making to them and not getting people's hopes up when castine ends up looking for someone a little different. You can just do what everyone else who auditions does: show up, smile, and hope for the best.
IRideAladdin'sCarpet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can one audition for all the princesses? or more than one?
i dreamt i went to WDW. i was at epcot, and i kept trying to get to morocco...
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't specifically audition for one character. When you go, they'll measure your height, and have you go into a big room. Basically, they'll look everyone in the group over for stuff like body type, facial structure, etc. They'll ask a few people to stay, and to everyone else they'll say goodbye and thanks for coming. Those that are lucky enough tp stay are looked at further for a particular character.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum