Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Dreamlight Valley
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreamlight Valley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zitagirl
Elemental

Location: Travelling in time and space on the Guliverkli 5, trying to catch up to the TARDIS.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:27 pm    Post subject: Dreamlight Valley Reply with quote

So this was a surprise to me. More than a week ago this new game came out in early access and after seeing some promising stuff on it, I decided to get a founder's pack and try it out and I'm having a great time!

It's quite a chill game, like Animal Crossing, but my god, it's just so charming and love how almost everything can be customized. I just love interacting with the characters in and actually work both on my house and the village I have in the game.

There are some bugs, sure, but it's expected for an earl-access title, so not mad over them.

I just hope the contents come in decent pace, because dataminers already fond the Aladdin chars in the files and with them hopefully also comes new custom items from the franchise (and maybe even get a desert biome just so I can make my dream city for them! XD) and just able to hang out with them!

Anyone else has tried it out here? If so what1s your take on it?
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to look up what this is because I had never heard of it. It looks like fun though! It's like Kingdom Hearts but if Sora never showed but instead it's just you Laughing

Building a dream Agrabah would be incredible though. I wanna visit the marketplace Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum