Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Immersive Disney Animation Experience
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Immersive Disney Animation Experience
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, that's fair. Jasmine has gone to the marketplace many times and came back a different species Laughing
Fez_Head
Cave of Wonders Tour Guide

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like there is some weird theme for everyday of the week relating to all the stuff that goes on in the marketplace. Stuff like Meet your soulmate Monday for when Aladdin and Jasmine meet or even when Sadira met Aladdin for the first time, Transformation Tuesday for all those times that Jasmine has been turned into something strange, War Wednesday when Agrabah has to remind the Odiferans that they are friends and did not steal their beloved crock of cheese, etc. Laughing

That marketplace is cursed, now that I think about it. Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troublesome Trinket Thursdays for all the stuff you shouldn't have bought or traded for and now everyone's life is in mortal danger Laughing
Fez_Head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frustrated Friday for when Aladdin is just done with everyone's shit and huffs that he is the hero, but no one can ever find merchandise with him on it.
Laughing

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supervillain Saturdays - Who's trying to take over Agrabah by means that Genie could have easily handled had we not been in a television format? You'll find out soon enough Laughing
Fez_Head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which connects to Super Strange Sunday where we just accept the fact that Agrabah is just one weird place where “adventure is routine every hour or so”

And yet, despite all this, I would love to see Agrabah, but at least I know which days of the week would be best Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And barring nothing strange actually happens on Super Strange Sunday, it is also sometimes replaced with Super Sexy Sunday when Aladdin thinks it's a sexy idea to bring Jasmine to the marketplace on a date yet again Laughing

I wish Disney would make a replica of it. Tokyo DisneySea is the closest we'll ever get to a proper Marketplace.
Fez_Head

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aladdin really pulled out all the stops to give Jasmine the best first date ever and then proceeds to think marketplace dates are sexy Laughing I guess it’s fair because any time those two try to have a date night away from the marketplace, shit inevitably hits the fan.

I wish there was a replica of the marketplace too. I think it would look so cool, especially with all the other castles that Magic Kingdom has.
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah I'm aggressively getting ads for this all the time. I enjoyed Philharmonic way back when but Idk!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum