Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - My vision is tainted and I can't recover.
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My vision is tainted and I can't recover.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:52 am    Post subject: My vision is tainted and I can't recover. Reply with quote

A couple of years back I mentioned that there was a certain person who stabbed me in the back and turned on me because of some spoiled brat's manipulation despite him saying he would never abandon me and how he was happy he met me and how he could tell how much pain I was in. Well the first time I spoke to him which is when he said all of that stuff and when we were bonding over so many things, he took note of how much I liked Jasmine so much and gave me some freebies of her which I enjoyed, but I think because of what he did to me it is ruined how I see her and I can't look at her in the same way I used to and I don't know how to recover. Because I recently thought up an idea for a possible new Al x Jas music video I could make, but it once again made me think of that b**tard and the pain he caused me and how he doesn't care how he made things worse for me because of the person who made him turn on me. This really sucks where you can't look at something you used to be fond of in the same way because of somebody you depended on who swore their loyalty to you who suddenly decided to stab you in the back. Not only that, but after this person stabbed me in the back, he also said that he never wanted to be my friend, he was never happy being friends with me and that I was never special to him when I have evidence that contradicts all of these claims of theirs including a screenshot of him telling someone how they think I am a good person and how they can relate to what I have had to deal with prior to meeting him and how they want to make me feel better. Not only that, but this person refuses to talk to anyone about me at all. When people ask him about me or how he coldly betrayed me, he just ignores them as if they don't exist! And those who have sided with him who are also people he attempted to get me to be friends with that he later made turn on me as well after he was brainwashed are rubbing more salt in my wounds as we speak and have nothing but the worst to say about me how I did nothing but cause trouble and complain when I was in his Discord server which is bullshit. I would show proof that they are lying, but the bastard kicked me out obviously. And for all I know he also purged every single post I made there to destroy the evidence. Maybe this is also why I haven't posted here in a long time because of the pain he inflicted. Now him and the person who made him turn on me and those others he wanted me to be friends with who also turned on me are all ridiculing me and talking shit about me calling me a "man child" and "unhinged" and all these other things for trying to cope with what he put me through and how he ruined certain things for me. It's like he wants to pretend I don't exist! And after he turned on me, he publicly name dropped me and declared that he was no longer allowing anyone to send him direct messages anywhere. And the one person I know who introduced me to him who is still in contact with him doesn't want me to talk about it or hear anything in regard to it anymore. In the meantime this son of a b***h is still getting away with murder and is acting no better than those he originally tried to cheer me up from before he met the little brat who caused him to turn on me. What am I supposed to do? I can't ignore it and move on. That's not an option. I don't want to ignore it and move on. He did me wrong and he should atone for his sins. Talks about how happy he is he met me and how he can tell how much pain I am in, then all of a sudden says he never liked me and was never happy being my friend and that I am not in any pain at all and am just playing the victim, again because of that one person who made him turn on me. And because of him saying those things he said and promised me before he stabbed me in the back it made me feel like he would keep his word. And his version of the story is that he left me because I bugged him about what was stressing me out too much and the aforementioned false claim that I did nothing but complain about stuff in his Discord server which again is a lie. But even if that was, when someone says "I will never abandon you, no matter what!", that means even if you constantly try to cope with every day stress to them! And what does he do? He does everything he said he wouldn't! And he's getting away with murder! How am I supposed to cope with this? I'm supposed to just let all this slide and move on and pretend it never happened?!
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I moved this to miscellaneous because it's more personal than directly Aladdin related.

But honestly, for the sake of your own mental health and moving on from a bad situation, I'd post your side of things somewhere everyone can see it with all the receipts and proof backing you up and let that speak for you instead of having to revisit it all the time. People can chose to believe it, they can chose not to believe it, but you've said your piece.

In the meantime, I'd recommend working on getting back to rekindling something you love instead of dwelling in this drama all the time. It's a lot less draining and you have us here to help you. We are so far removed from that situation that we can't possibly do anything except talk to you about Jasmine Laughing

I know it sucks to lose someone close to you and to feel betrayed, but it sounds like he's moved on or is moving on and maybe you should too. Maybe when some time has past you guys can revisit what went wrong if that's a possibility in the future? But for now, I'd let the past be the past and start anew.
Fez_Head
Cave of Wonders Tour Guide

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be honest, I do not know much about the situation that you are referring to, but it seems that this is a truly terrible experience for you. I am so incredibly sorry that you are dealing with this because no one deserves to be treated in such a negative way.

I do agree with AG that you can only prove what you have done. If this individual wants to make it seem like a different story, that is what they are unfortunately going to do.

I do not blame you at all for feeling quite bitter and resentful towards this person, but it is important that you do not let this feeling consume you. It's like what I tell my students, "Real estate isn't cheap, so why are you letting that person live rent free in your head." It is so much easier said than done, but don't let the actions of this person dictate your actions. Believe in yourself because you will come out as the better person in the end.
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fez_Head wrote:
I will be honest, I do not know much about the situation that you are referring to, but it seems that this is a truly terrible experience for you. I am so incredibly sorry that you are dealing with this because no one deserves to be treated in such a negative way.

I do agree with AG that you can only prove what you have done. If this individual wants to make it seem like a different story, that is what they are unfortunately going to do.

I do not blame you at all for feeling quite bitter and resentful towards this person, but it is important that you do not let this feeling consume you. It's like what I tell my students, "Real estate isn't cheap, so why are you letting that person live rent free in your head." It is so much easier said than done, but don't let the actions of this person dictate your actions. Believe in yourself because you will come out as the better person in the end.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum