Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Music Request Thread
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Music Request Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abu Eating Bread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any possibility of having the Begining Theme (Arabian Nights) from the
TV Series

Thanx
lilo6972

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Beauty&The Beast:Belle's Magical World Reply with quote

I love the song "A littlt thought"' and i would love it if you placed that song on this website!
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Beauty&The Beast:Belle's Magical World Reply with quote

lilo6972 wrote:
I love the song "A littlt thought"' and i would love it if you placed that song on this website!

I don't have that song, in fact I've never heard of it. Confused Please check the list of songs I have before requesting anything.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Candy2857

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Beauty&TheBeast: Belle's Magical World Reply with quote

I world love it if you would put the song "Whe we listen with our hearts"on this website!
Calluna

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Beauty&TheBeast: Belle's Magical World Reply with quote

Candy2857 wrote:
I world love it if you would put the song "Whe we listen with our hearts"on this website!

See my previous post. I've never heard of it. Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
gob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: whole new world - chinese Reply with quote

would you please post the chinese(mandarin) version of a whole new world? thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas Ordinaire (Out of Thin Air) - French-Canadian, please!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everyone,

i'd like to put the following up for a request:

french-canadian - pour une buchee d'pain (reprise)

thx in advance!
Moi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to request the Arabian Nights Reprise Unreleased Master please. Thanks!
Calluna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moi wrote:
I'd like to request the Arabian Nights Reprise Unreleased Master please. Thanks!

I'm afraid that's the only MBtM song I can't give out, since it's on the KoT soundtrack... Sad
DivaDesigns
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was wondering if you could post or if you could tell me how I would get the Nick & Jessica version of a whole new world. any info would be great thank you Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DivaDesigns wrote:
Was wondering if you could post or if you could tell me how I would get the Nick & Jessica version of a whole new world. any info would be great thank you Very Happy

I haven't heard it yet, let alone got my hands on a copy. So, sorry, no can do.
omg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhh, those songs were up more than a week already. When are you planning to upload the other songs? Sorry, I'm impatient but i'm really dying to hear the song i want. Wink
Calluna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg wrote:
uhh, those songs were up more than a week already. When are you planning to upload the other songs? Sorry, I'm impatient but i'm really dying to hear the song i want. Wink

Yeah, see, but I just started a new job, and my boyfriend moved to Illinois so we went out every night the week before that, and then I got sick, and...well, I've been really busy IRL, mmkay? Confused
Amanda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please upload the tuba/instrumental version of Friend Like Me? Thank you!

Amanda
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum