Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - The day is here!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The day is here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jessiegurl2
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
Did anyone else get tired of seeing Nick and Jessica make googly eyes at each other throughout the whole music video? Razz

I wish they'd had more "A Musical Spectacular" stuff on there. A few quick shots, and the Disneyland "sneak peek" and that was it. Sad There weren't even any pictures of it in the Theme Parks gallery! Crying or Very sad Although it was amusing seeing the rack of "Friend Like Me" scene Genie heads in the Green Room segments. Laughing

I know what you were taling about. Nick and Jessica act like the song was actually MADE for them. In fact, I think I heard them say something about that on ET. They said something like "This song was perfect for us". I'm really the only one here who hates the fact that they did AWNW. Oh well. Who wants cookies?
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world
With you...

Jessica/Nick's version SUCKS!!! Long live Peabo/Regina's version!!!
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
Did anyone else get tired of seeing Nick and Jessica make googly eyes at each other throughout the whole music video? Razz

I wish they'd had more "A Musical Spectacular" stuff on there. A few quick shots, and the Disneyland "sneak peek" and that was it. Sad There weren't even any pictures of it in the Theme Parks gallery! Crying or Very sad Although it was amusing seeing the rack of "Friend Like Me" scene Genie heads in the Green Room segments. Laughing

Yes I did. Too much romance for my tastes.

And I saw some red genie heads at the bottom. I'm guessing those are genie Jafar heads I want to see the show Sad
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
Yes I did. Too much romance for my tastes.

And I saw some red genie heads at the bottom. I'm guessing those are genie Jafar heads I want to see the show Sad

Yup, that's genie Jafar. Smile (arrrgh... Fotopic is being picky today Evil or Very Mad )

Just checked Visions Fantastic... it's not up yet, but it should be soon. Smile
Boz
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:

I expected them to kiss by the end of the music video since they were looking at each other and leaning in. Smile

The Musical Spectacular looked really neat from what I saw. I didn't know they made the carpet actually "fly." Surprised

Did anyone else find it odd that they kept mentioning Robin Williams in the interviews but they never actually interviewed him? I know he had problems with Disney in the past but I thought they were on good terms now. I was a bit disappointed that there was no recent footage of him. And Brad Kane too. Confused
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They asked Robin for an interview but he refused. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
They asked Robin for an interview but he refused. Rolling Eyes

God, I wish that would just end. It's been almost 12 years. The parts they did show on the DVD without him were hilarious. But alas, I guess that means he won't be on the KoT DVD too.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boz wrote:
The Musical Spectacular looked really neat from what I saw. I didn't know they made the carpet actually "fly." Surprised

Yup, right over the heads of the audience. I love to see peoples' amazed reactions there. Smile
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:

Yup, right over the heads of the audience. I love to see peoples' amazed reactions there. Smile

lol, yeah. It's no surprise to you. You've seen it a thousand and one times Laughing
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
lol, yeah. It's no surprise to you. You've seen it a thousand and one times Laughing

Pffft. Only 40 in person so far. Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:

Pffft. Only 40 in person so far. Laughing

1001...40...same thing. Both having to deal with Aladdin in some way or another. Very Happy
Jane
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got it yesterday, giftset of course. I've only had time to see disc one so far, but I am very pleased with it.

Last edited by Jane on Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

janeckb wrote:
I finally got it yesterday, giftset of course. I've only had time to see disc one so far, but I am very pleased with it.

Wait till you get to disc two. You'll want more! Very Happy I watch Disc two at least once a day.
Calluna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
janeckb wrote:

Wait till you get to disc two. You'll want more! Very Happy I watch Disc two at least once a day.

I've pretty much *only* watched disc 2 so far. I'm trying to make it last Wink
Boz
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
Boz wrote:

That's so cool! I'd love to see the Musical Spectacular.

It's too bad that Robin Williams refused to do an interview. I was looking forward to one.

Disc two of the DVD is great! Gilbert Gottfried was so funny in it and I loved watching the people who were involved in the movie being interviewed.
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so want to get the DVD now!

*Whines because she doesn't have enough money at the moment*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum