Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - The day is here!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The day is here!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: The day is here! Reply with quote

HAPPY ALADDIN DVD DAY!!!

I just rann to WalMart and got my copy of the gift set! Oooooh man, it's gonna be tough to go to class in a few minutes. Crying or Very sad But I'm taking my DVD with me to class! Very Happy

And happy birthday to Scott Weinger!!!!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No school for me today- professional day!

I got my Aladdin DVD about 7:30ish. So great.

I've watched the film twice, once as normal and once with the film makers commentary.

I watched all the music features on disk 1- Humilate the Boy was hilarious. I would have loved to see that done.

Disk 2 was great too. A lot of Gilbert on it, which was really fun. I really hope all of you like him, or you're gonna be really annoyed. Very Happy

The Virtual Carpet Ride was the best of the game features- I won't spoil anything, but the surprises were great.

A short review, but I just want to give everyone a chance to watch it. My Disney Store order just came too- the plushies are great.

*Sigh*

I love DVD day. Very Happy
Boz
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't gotten it yet. I'd like to know if the gift set is worth getting.
Jane
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to wait probably two weeks to get it, unless one of the movies places here has the gift set. (definately worth getting, I have the Lion King one and it's awesome)
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I hav 2 hours now to plaly with my DVD before lab class... Very Happy

I think the gift set is worth it, yup! A cute book with tons of good pictures, and sketches of each character done by the original animators. Smile
Jane
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, Glen Keane Very Happy
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the gift set is totally worth it. I'm really loving the sketches. The books is really great too- the whole thing is really great.

[/crazy happiness]
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the gift set too. ^_^ I'm so excited! But fate has been cruel. I'm having trouble getting the DVD out of its plastic wrap x_o
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting on Amazon... if it takes 2 weeks I'm going to be pissed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Merkal
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your pain. I've to wait another two weeks before it's release and I don't get a giftset. Crying or Very sad
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I can run across the street to the video store to rent a copy to tide me over? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tkchick68
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine today!! It's very good!(No school for me the rest of the week!!Fall break,im going to WDW tommorrow!It's gonna be a 13 hr. bus ride!!)
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marisa wrote:
I got the gift set too. ^_^ I'm so excited! But fate has been cruel. I'm having trouble getting the DVD out of its plastic wrap x_o

Laughing I hear ya... the plastic wrap on CDs and DVDs has gotten me so annoyed that a couple of years ago, in my Christmas sock, my mom got me a razor thingy made especially for opening them. Laughing
Jane
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a movies once and the plastic kinda fell apart but still stuck to the case. I picked it up about a week after I fisrt opened it and pulled off a strip of plastic about an inch long.
poshpenny
Streetrat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Happy DVD Day! Reply with quote

I got mine today and just love it. I haven't had time to play with disk 2 yet but just disk one is worth the price. The sound is so good. I love all the POYB stuff and all the teary eyes when remembering Howard. I watched the movie once normally and then once with commentary, but alas I slept through part of that last one. LOL I was so excited about today that I barely slept last night, and I think I was so happy and contented to finally have this great DVD that it lulled me right to sleep. Now I just need to decide if I want to play with disk 2 now or watch the movie with the trivia track.

Hmmmmmmm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum