Biggest Wish by XxRebelWriter



Summary: I couldn't believe this was happening.My biggest wish was coming true.I was here,in Agrabah,with Aladdin and everything was just perfect. Follows all three movies.
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Abu, Aladdin, Carpet, Cassim, Genie, Iago, Jafar, Jasmine, Original Characters, Other, Rajah, Rasoul, Sultan
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 06/20/14
Updated: 09/02/14


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Chapter 10


Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter One:

I growled as I slammed my Advanced Calculus book shut and threw over my shoulder and onto my bed. I hated Calculus with a burning fashion and tonight's homework was especially hard.

I shook my head, my long jet black hair flapping in my face. My hair was probably my most noticeable feature. I wasn't really that pretty. I had extremely pale skin, which was weird because I lived in Texas, the desert with nothing but sun and sand.

My eyes were crystal blue and I've been told it changes hues with my mood. I've never noticed the change before though. I had a heart shaped face, full pink lips, broad shoulders, and an average body type. I was 5'5 with a flat chest and no butt.

So really, I didn't think I was that pretty at all. Just you average college student, no older than twenty years, only a sophomore. My name was Kendra Miller.

Sighing, I tucked my hair behind my ear and stood up. My chair scrapped a crossed the floor as so, then I turned around and faced my room. I was exceptionally clean compared to what it normally looks like.

My red canopy bed was pushed against the far right wall, and a brown maple nightstand laid beside it, the TV remote and lamp resting peacefully on it. I had one dresser on the near left wall and beside it, on my front wall, was my computer desk, which was where I was standing.

The computer was nothing but my moms old junky one. It was slow and full of virus'. I hated the thing but couldn't afford to get a new one.

My walls were a cherry red, matching the bed, and the floors were covered with a creamy colored carpet. My walls were covered with Aladdin posters and all figurines of Aladdin that I could afford rested on my dresser. I even had a couple Aladdin plushies on my bed. I was a huge Aladdin fan and have burned through several DVD's of all three movies.

I sighed once more before walking over to my bed and hugging my favorite plushy of genie.

"Maybe if I watch some Aladdin, I can calm down and actually do my homework."I muttered to myself.

I grabbed the two remotes, the first one to turn the TV on and the second to turn the DVD player on. I always had one of the Aladdin's in, so I never had to worry about changing the player. Once the movie started, I relaxed on my pillows and enjoyed the movie.

Five hours later I turned off my TV, content now that I've watched all the movies. Then I groaned as I remembered I still had to do my homework.

"Great, it'd one in the morning, I still have to do my work, and I have morning classes."I muttered to myself.

Picking up my book, I walked over to the desk and got to work on the stupid assignment. It took me another hour to do so, and even then I wasn't sure if my were correct.

"Ugh, I guess I'll just ask my professor tomorrow."I sighed.

I closed my book up and put it in my bag. Then I walked over to my dresser and got out a pair of black sweat pants and a gray tank top out and laid them on my bed.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes, ready to get some sleep, until I was just in my black bra and thong. Nothing special, no lace or anything, just plain black undergarments. Then I threw my pajamas on and walked over to my bed.

I laid down and once I was comfortable, I switched off the lamp and fell straight to sleep.

(Normal POV)

As the girl fell into a deep sleep everything seemed to be fine. The room was dark and quiet. The only light being from that of the moonlight spilling in from the window.

That is, until the TV switched on. The movie started playing on backwards, as if someone had pushed the reverse button. When it reached the end, the movie fell out of the DVD player and the second Aladdin flew into it's place.

The same thing happened to this one and then to the first. It stopped right at the spot where Aladdin was being chased by the guards because of the bread.

I swirling vortex opened up and the girl was picked up and brought towards it. The girl, unaware of what was happened to her, mumbled something unintelligent and snored once. Once she was completely inside the vortex, it shut and the girl was gone. The room was quiet and dark once more, giving no clue to just what happened.

(Kendra's POV)

"Stop it."I muttered sleepily.

Something- or someone- was shaking me, trying to wake me up. They didn't listen to me and continued to shake me.

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. Everything was a bit blurry at the moment. Which it usually was for me when I first woke up.

"Excuse me, are you ok?"

My vision cleared and I almost screamed when I saw who had woken me. It was Aladdin, like the Aladdin. Abu was with him, looking at me with suspicion. He was looking at me in concern.

"You fell asleep in the middle of an alley. Did you need help or something?"He asked me.

I frowned in confusion. Alley? I thought I fell asleep in my bed. Looking around though, I realized he was speaking the truth. It also became clear that I was no longer in Texas, but in Agrabah.

"Whoa, how'd I get here."I mumbled.

"Did you need some help?"He asked again.

I looked back at him and nodded, still in shock that he was real and standing beside me. I felt like I was in some kind of fan fiction.

"I-I have no clue how I got here."I said, feigning confusion and fear.

If I stayed with him, then maybe I'd get to meet the Genie! My favorite character in the whole movie and series!

"I was with my papa, we were trying to find a place to settle down. My mom died when I was little. Yesterday though, we were attacked by a bunch of thieves. They took everything from us and killed my papa. They tried to kill me too, but I hit them where it hurts the most and fled until I got here last night. Then I guess I just passed out in this alley."I made up easily.

He looked suspicious though.

"You don't look to upset about it."He said.

I sighed.

"I'm in shock, ok. I never thought anyone would be able to kill my papa. He always seemed so invincible."I said, tears welling in my eyes.

It wasn't a complete lie. Both my parents were dead and my dad had been killed by robbers. My mom died in child birth so I never knew her.

Aladdin nodded in understandment.

"I get it. My mom died years ago and I never knew my father. Hey, if you want to, you can come live with Abu and I if you need a place to stay."He suggested.

I smiled.

"I'd like that."

Then I stood up and brushed the dirt off my clothes.

"I've never seen clothes like that before."Aladdin said in surprise.

I looked down at my sweatpants and tank top before shrugging.

"I make my own clothes. This are comfortable and don't give me heat stroke."I explained as if it were no big deal.

Aladdin seemed to accept it though because he nodded in understanding. Then he motioned for me to follow him.

"Come on, I'll show you where I live."He said.

I followed him happily. I couldn't believe this was happening. My biggest wish was coming true. I was here, in Agrabah, with Aladdin and everything was just perfect. Now, when was the movie going to start?

Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter 2

Chapter Two:

A year passed since I was sent to Agrabah. I still haven't figured out why, but I didn't really care much. I liked it here and Aladdin had become like a big brother to me. I found out he was three years younger than me, making him seventeen right now. My twenty-first birthday.

It's funny, I always thought my twenty-first birthday would be spent with me getting drunk with my friends, like we planned. But instead I spent it living in a dream. So no complaining here.

Aladdin taught me everything I needed to know about being a street rat. We were now two of the most known thieves in Agrabah.

Abu eventually learned to accept me and is now one of my closet friends. I think he was worried I would try to steal Aladdin from him, which is laughable.

Right now I was currently waiting for Aladdin in an alley. His job was steal a loaf of bread for us. He was taking longer than usual though. Maybe this would finally be the start of the first movie.

Speaking of the devil, Aladdin is falling from the sky, on a carpet.

"Had a run in with the guards?"I asked, joking.

He scoffed.

"Me? Yeah right! The guards are never able to catch me."Aladdin bragged.

I snorted.

"Yeah, sure. Did you at least get the bread? I'm starving over here!"

He pulled out a loaf from behind his back.

"Tada! Lunch is served!"He said as he broke the bread into three parts.

He gave a piece to me and Abu. I was about to take a bite when I noticed Aladdin's expression. I followed his gaze and saw three young children, two girls and a boy, digging in the trash for food. When they saw us though, they froze.

Three, thought there were only two in the movie? The movie must be adjusting to having me there too. Cool.

Aladdin and I exchanged looks and nodded in mutual understanding. Then we both looked over at Abu. He glared at us and defiantly took a bite of his bread. I narrowed my eyes at the monkey before following Aladdin over to the kids.

I offered the oldest girl mine while Al offered the other two his. They didn't take it at first, probably because they were afraid.

"Go on, take it."I said, smiling assuredly at the girl.

She took it and gave me a grateful look. I nodded before straightening up and looked over at Aladdin. He was rubbing the other girls hair and she giggled.

I noticed Abu watching too. When Al and I walked away, Abu sighed and handed the boy his piece. The boy took it happily and then they pet Abu.

Abu smiled before joining me. I noticed then that Al was walking towards the end of the alley. I looked down at Abu.

"Yeah, we're one of the most wanted street rats in all of Agrabah and we're gonna just walk over to a crowd of people. That's the smartest thing to do."I told him sarcastically.

Abu shrugged before running to catch up with Aladdin. I sighed before I joined them. When I did, I saw what was causing all the commotion. It was Prince Achmed.

I was immediately excited. That meant the movie was starting soon! I'd get to meet Genie soon! And carpet! Yay!

I was jolted from my thoughts when the three kids from the alley ran out into the street and in front of Prince Achmed, scaring the horse. I hated this part.

The prince brought a whip out and shouted something. I couldn't hear over the shocked gasps from the crowd. Aladdin ran over and caught the whip with his arm before it hit the children. I ran out and pulled them into my arms and away.

"Whoa, if I was as rich as you, I could afford some manners."Aladdin said.

"Oh, I'll teach you some manners!"

The prince glared at Al and threw him into the mud.

"Hey, you jerk!"I shouted before running over to Al and helped him up.

Everyone was laughing at us, but I ignored them, knowing this was apart of the movie.

"Hey Abu, Kendra, it's not everyday you see a horse with two rear ends."Al said, laughing.

I laughed along with everyone else as the prince turned around and scowled at all of his. I mean, really scowled. If looks could kill man...

"You are a worthless street rat. You were born a street rat, you'll die as a street rat, and only your fleas." He looked over at me. "And maybe your whores, will mourn you."

"Who you calling a whore, dumb ass!"I shouted as Al ran after him.

The palace gates closed before he could.

"I'm not worthless, and I don't have fleas."Aladdin said as he scratched his head.

When he realized what he was doing, he stopped and sighed.

"Common Abu, Kendra. Let's go home.

We walked home in complete silence. When we got there, I went to head towards my room, but stopped when I heard Aladdin start to sing.

Riffraff. Street rat;

I don't buy that.

If only they'd look closer;

Would they see a poor boy?

No siree.

They'd find out

there's so much more too me.

Aladdin sighed as he pulled back the curtain to show the palace. He looked out into the world for a second, before closing them once more.

"Someday, Abu, Kendra, things are gonna change. We'll be rich, live in palace, and never have any problems again."Aladdin promised.

I smiled. He had no idea how true that statement was.

"I know you'll do whatever you can, Al. I trust you. Goodnight."

"Night."

The next day we got up early to get breakfast. It's usually easier to steal in the morning. We successfully managed to steal a melon and were sitting down enjoying it.

"Whoa."I heard Aladdin say.

I looked up and saw that faraway dreamy look that I saw in the movie. I turned around and saw Jasmine give a young boy an apple. The merchant saw though.

"Trouble."I said.

Aladdin jumped down and ran over to where the merchant was about to ct off Jasmines hand. He grabbed the sword and handed it to Jasmine.

"Thank you kind sir. I'm so glad you've found her. I've been looking all over for you."Al said.

The princess looked confused.

"What are you doing?"She whispered low enough for only me and him to hear.

"Just play along."I told her.

"You know this girl?"The merchant asked.

"Sadly yes, she is our sister."I spoke up.

Aladdin nodded before shaking his head in sadness, while Jasmine looked confused.

"She is a little crazy."He said while circling his finger around his ear.

Jasmine looked shocked at this. She looked over at me. I just shrugged and mouthed for her to just play along with it. The merchant grabbed the Aladdin by his vest.

"She said she knows the sultan!"He exclaimed

"She thinks the monkey is the sultan."Aladdin countered while nodding to Abu

He was trying to pick pocket someone when he heard them talking about him. He looked over surprised. Especially when Jasmine got on the ground and started bowing to him.

"Oh wise sultan, how may I serve you?"She asked.

"Well, blah blah blah blah."The monkey said, straightening up and looking formal.

I suppressed a giggle when he did so.

"Tragic isn't it? But no harm done. Now come along sis, time to see the doctor."Aladdin said, pulling the girl away.

The girl had a blank expression on her face as she looked at a camel that was standing nearby.

"Oh, hello doctor. How are you?"She asked sounding crazy.

"No, no, no."I said, giggling slightly. "Not that one."

I pulled the Jasmine along with Al. Aladdin looked behind him where the monkey still was, his pockets bulging.

"Come on sultan!"He called.

The monkey bowed to everyone, causing all his things to fall out. He grinned sheepishly before running after us, picking everything up as he went.

"Huh, what is this? Come back here, you little thieves!"The merchant yelled as we ran as fast as we could out of there.

We ran as fast as we could through the streets, weaving in and out of the people. We ran into an alley and climbed up onto a roof.

"Almost there."Aladdin said.

Jasmine climbed over the top, but tripped and fell into Aladdin's arms. She stood up and blushed.

"I want to thank you for stopping that man."Jasmine said, smiling softly.

"Uh, forget it. So, uh, this is your first time in the marketplace, huh?"Aladdin asked while grabbing a pole.

Aladdin pole vaulted to the next building, leaving us behind.

"Is it that obvious?"She asked, blushing slightly.

"Well, you do kinda stand out. I mean, uh, you don't seem to know how dangerous Agrabah can be." Aladdin goes to lay down a plank for us, but Jasmine and I grabbed our own poles and vaulted a crossed the roof.

Aladdin and Abu's eyes both bulged, causing us to chuckle.

"I'm a fast learner."Jasmine admitted.

"Right. C'mon, this way."Aladdin said, motioning us to follow.

We went inside the roof of a building, dodging planks and beams as we went.

"Whoa. Watch your head there. Be careful." He warned.

"Is this where you live?"Jasmine asked

"Yep. Just me, Abu and Kendra. Come and go as we please."he said.

"Fabulous."

"Well, it's not much, but it's got a great view. Palace looks pretty amazing, huh?" He pulled back the curtain and exposed the palace.

"Oh, it's wonderful."Jasmine sighed.

"I wonder what it would be like to live there, to have servants and valets..."

"Oh, sure. People who tell you where to go and how to dress."

"It's better than here. Always scraping for food and ducking the guards."

"You're not free to make your own choices."

"Sometimes you feel so-"

"You're just-"

"-trapped."All three of us sighed together.

They looked at each other, realizing that they were perfect for one another. I looked away, feeling like I was interrupting something private. But Aladdin then realizes where he is, and breaks the look. He took the apple out of Abu's hand and rolls it down his arm into the hand of Jasmine.

"So, where are you from?"He asked.

"What does it matter? I ran away, and I am not going back."She said, bowing her head.

"Really?" He takes a bite from the apple in his hand, then handed it to Abu who had a disgusted look on his face.

"Why you!"Abu growled.

Aladdin walked over and sits next to Jasmine.

"My father's forcing me to get married."Jasmine admitted.

"That's-that's awful. Abu!" Aladdin yelled as Abu appeared from behind Jasmine and tried to steal the apple.

Abu raced up to a higher point, chattering and cursing as he went. I shot Abu a disapproving look. He just shrugged helplessly at me.

"What?"Jasmine asked confused.

"Abu says that-uh-that's not fair." Aladdin said

"What?"Abu asked confused.

"Oh did he?"Jasmine smirked.

"Yeah, of course."Aladdin admitted.

"And does Abu have anything else to say?"

"Well, uh, he wishes there was something he could do to help."

"Oh, boy!"Abu exclaimed and we both rolled our eyes.

"Hmm, tell him that's very sweet."Jasmine said.

Aladdin and Jasmine had been getting closer and closer, until Aladdin leans in to kiss Jasmine. He is interrupted, however, by the Guards, who have found us. I swore.

"Here you are!"They shouted.

"They've found me!"We all exclaimed together before exchanging looks.

"They're after you?"

"My father must have sent them-"Jasmine said.

We all ran over to a window.

"Do you trust me?"Aladdin asked Jasmine.

"What?"

"Do you trust me?" He asked while extending his hand.

"Yes." She said as she takes it.

"Then jump!"

We all jump off the roof, fall and land in a pile of salt. Then we tried to get away, but the exit is blocked by a Guard.

"We just keep running into each other, don't we, street rat?"The guard said, smirking.

Again, the Guard's turban is pulled down by Abu, but more guards are here and block the exit. The first Guard pulls Abu off his head and throws him in a vase. The three other Guards grabbed Aladdin and myself.

"It's the dungeon for you, street rats."

"Hey, get off of me!"Aladdin said as he struggled to get free.

"Let go of me, you great ugly brute!"I shouted, kicking angrily.

"Let go of them."Jasmine exclaimed.

"Look what we have here, men-a street mouse."The guard said as he grabbed her and threw her down.

Jasmine stood up and pulled off the hood of her cloak.

"Unhand him, by order of the princess."She growled.

The Guards suddenly stopped and bowed, forcing Aladdin and I to bow as well.

"Princess Jasmine."The guard said formally.

"The princess?"Aladdin and I said in unison.

I already knew, but hey, I had to play along here! No one knew I wasn't from here, like, at all!

"The princess?"Abu said, peeking out from the vase.

"What are you doing outside the palace? And with these street rats?"He asked her.

"That's not your concern. Do as I command. Release them!"She said, commandingly.

"Well, I would, princess, but my orders come from Jafar. You'll have to take it up with him."He said with a bit of a smirk.

The Guards dragged Aladdin and I out, bowing as they went.

"Believe me, I will."Jasmine said, sounding and looking completely pissed.

The guards continued to drag us off, tying up our hands as we went. I bit one of the guards hands when he went to cover my mouth. That earned me a slap to the face, but I didn't care. The freak deserved it. I knew one thing though, this was definitely not good.

Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

I sighed in frustration. The guards had chained both Aladdin and I to the wall and the stupid cuffs were digging into my skin. Aladdin on the other hand was mumbling to himself.

"She was the princess. I don't believe it. I must have sounded so stupid to her."He mumbled.

"Aw, I didn't think you sounded stupid. Sides I think she liked you."I said comfortingly.

He gave me a look of complete disbelief and I shrugged.

"Yoo-hoo! Aladdin? Kendra? Hello!"I heard someone say.

I looked up in time to see Abu appear in the window at the top of the dungeon. I smiled p at my furry friend.

"Abu! Down here! Hey, c'mon-help me outta these."Al said excitedly.

"Hey Abu!"I exclaimed.

Abu stopped, then begins chattering wildly, dropping to the ground. He wrapped a cloth around his head and made his eyes big in an imitation of the princess. I giggled slightly

"Hey, she was in trouble. Ah, she was worth it."Aladdin said dreamily.

I rolled my eyes as Abu jumped up on Aladdin's shoulders and pulled a small set of tools out of his pocket, then he freed Aladdin and I.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."Abu said as he did so.

"Don't worry, Abu. I'll never see her again. I'm a street rat, remember, and there's a law. She's gotta marry a prince, she deserves it."He sighed in defeat.

"Al, she's be lucky to have you."I encouraged.

Abu finally freed Aladdin's hands.

"Ta da!"He exclaimed happily.

"I'm a-I'm a fool"Aladdin sighed as he rubbed his wrist.

When Abu completely freed me as well, I also rubbed my wrist. Those things hurt and I was positive I would have a bruise. I watched in sadness as Aladdin paced the floor.

"You're only a fool if you give up, boy."

I looked up surprised to see an old man sitting in the corner. I knew who he was instantly though. It was Jafar disguised as an old man. He was going to take us to the Cave of Wonders! I decided not to say anything so I wouldn't ruin the plot line.

"Who are you?"Aladdin asked.

"A lowly prisoner, like yourself. But together, perhaps we can be more."Jafar suggested as he slinked closer to us.

"I'm listening."Aladdin said warily.

"There is a cave, boy. A cave of wonders. Filled with treasures beyond your wildest dreams. Treasure enough to impress even your princess, I'd wager."

Jafar turned his back, and I saw Iago stick his head out of Jafar's robe. I smiled in delight knowing that this was really happening.

"Jafar, can ya hurry it up? I'm dyin' in here!"I vaguely heard Iago say before Jafar pushed him back in.

"But the law says that only a prince can marry-"Aladdin started, but was cut off.

"You've heard of the golden rule, haven't you boy? Whoever has the gold makes the rules."He grinned,
showing a hideously bad mouth.

"So why would you share all of this wonderful treasure with me?"Aladdin asked suspiciously.

"I need a young man with strong legs and a strong back to go in after it. Your sister there can help too."

They both glanced at me briefly before turning back to each other. I looked at them both confused but shrugged it off.

"Ah, one problem. It's out there, we're in here?"Aladdin pointed out.

Jafar walked to a wall and pushed open a hidden exit.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm., Things aren't always what they seem. So, do we have a deal?"

Aladdin looked at Abu, who shrugged his shoulders. Then he looked over at me. I also shrugged and said let's go for it.

Before yo know it, we arrived at the Cave of Wonders, but not before we had to go through a terrible sandstorm. The minute we arrived at the cave though, it stopped.

"Damn you Disney."I mumbled low enough so no one heard.

"Who disturbs my slumber?"The cave rumbled when we stopped.

"It is I, Aladdin."Al said.

"And I, Kendra."I said nodding.

They cave seemed to think for a minute before nodding at us. Wow, I really was becoming apart of the movie!

"Proceed. Touch nothing but the lamp."The cave warned.

Then opened up with a roar, and a staircase appeared in front of Aladdin and I. We started down it.

"Remember, boy-first fetch me the lamp, and then you shall have your reward."Jafar shouted after us.

For some reason I had the strange urge to flip him off. I withheld it though because he probably wouldn't understand the gesture anyways.

"C'mon, Abu, Kendra."

We went all the way down the stairs. When we reached the bottom, we went into a room filled with gold and treasure.

"Would ya look at that! Just a handful of this stuff would make me richer than the sultan!"Aladdin said in excitement.

I just looked around in complete awe. Seeing it in real life is a hundred times better than seeing it in real life! Ab peeked out from Aladdin's vest, saw the treasure and then bolts for it.

"Abu!"Aladdin and I shouted together.

Abu stopped in mid run, hovering over a rug on the floor. I recognized it immediately as Carpet. Excitement bubbled up inside me.

"Don't...touch...anything! We gotta find that lamp."Aladdin warned.

We began to make our way through the room when Carpet rose off the floor and began following us. Abu got the feeling they were being followed.

"Huh?"

He turns, and the Carpet lies flat on the floor. I stifled another giggle as I watched this. Abu continued on, and Carpet began to follow us again. Abu turns back, but Carpet rolled up and leaned against a pile of treasure. Abu run to Aladdin and tugged on his pant leg.

I grinned in amusement.

"Aladdin! Aladdin!"Abu exclaimed

"Abu, will ya knock it off?"Aladdin said annoyed.

Again Carpet follows, but this time, when Abu turns, the carpet jumps to the other side. It reaches down with a tassel and pulls Abu's tail. When ABU jumps around, Carpet again goes to the other side. This time, Abu lands in a karate stance.

Carpet reached down and plucked Abu's hat off, then puts it on himself. Abu sat for a second, until Carpet waved a tassel in front of his face. Abu and Carpet both jump scared, and run away. Abu tackled Aladdin and turns his head to look at the Carpet. This time I did laugh, unable to stop.

"Abu, what are you–crazy?"Aladdin asked ignoring me

The Carpet peeked out from behind a pile of treasure.

"A magic carpet! C'mon. C'mon out. I'm not gonna hurt you."Aladdin said, smiling gently.

The Carpet slowly came out, shyly, then he picked up Abu's hat and dusted it off. He flew over to Aladdin and hands the hat to Abu next to him. Abu screeched, and jumped onto Aladdin's shoulder.

"Take it easy, Abu. He's not gonna bite."I giggled.

Carpet again picked up Abu's hat and handed it to him. Abu shook his fist and screeches at him. Carpet began to walk away, slouched over and thinking he wasn't welcomed.

I felt my heart break for the poor fellow.

"Hey, wait a minute. Don't go. Maybe you can help us."I called out to him.

Carpet looked back, excited. He then flies over and wraps around us.

"Hey, whoa! You see, we're trying to find this lamp."Aladdin started.

Carpet motioned for them to follow it.

"I think he knows where it is."Aladdin exclaimed excitedly.

"No, I thought he wanted to lead us to a room full of lava!"I said sarcastically.

Hey, I might as well freak him out! But I annoyed him though, which I realized when he shot me a look. I just grinned back.

We passed through a long cave, until we emerged in a giant underground cavern. In the center of the room was a tall pillar, with a staircase going up to it. It was surrounded by water with unevenly placed stones forming a bridge. At the top of the pillar was a beam of light. Aladdin began to cross the bridge.

"Wait here!"Aladdin told us.

I mock saluted him as he walked away. I watched Aladdin walk up the stairs, completely forgetting about Abu's obsession with gold.

"This is it? This is what we came all the way down here to-" He looked down and I followed his gaze to see Abu break free of Carpet's hold and lunge towards a jewel. "Abu- NO!"

"Shit!"I swore.

Abu grabbed the jewel. There was a rumbling and the room begins to shake.

"Infidels! You have touched the forbidden treasure."The cave roared.

Abu placed the jewel back into the paw, but the jewel and the shrine melted into lava.

"Now you will never again see the light of day!"

Aladdin raced down the steps, but they flatten into a ramp, and he skies down until he flies in the air. The water turned into lava. He started falling towards it, when all of a sudden Carpet appears
and catches him. I was riding on Carpet along with Aladdin.

Abu is standing on one of the rocks of the bridge. He looks left and right and sees rocks exploding into lava. Then Carpet races over and Aladdin grabbed him, just as the last rock is exploded. I gulped

"Whoa! Carpet, let's move!"Aladdin yelled out.

Together, we raced back through the caves dodging walls and falling debris. Abu grabbed Aladdin's head and covered his eyes.

"Abu, this is no time to panic!" He pulled Abu off his head and sees they are flying into a wall. "Start panicking."

Carpet goes into a dive, then through another cave. All of us screamed throughout this too. Finally, we emerged through the internal entrance. Outside, the cave began to growl and close. Carpet and us were almost to the top when a boulder dropped on carpet, sending him to the floor. Aladdin and I grabbed onto the rock wall and held on. Aladdin saw the Jafar at the top, within reach.

"Help me out!"Aladdin shouted.

"Throw me the lamp!"Jafar shouted back.

"I can't hold on. Give me your hand."

"First give me the lamp!"

Aladdin reached in his pocket and puled out the Genie's lamp. He handed it up, and Jafar raised it above his head.

"Ha ha ha ha! Yes! At last! Ha ha ha ha!"

Aladdin managed to climb out with the assistance of Abu. He went to help me when Jafar kicked aside Abu and grabbed Aladdin's wrist.

"What are you doing?"Aladdin asked confused.

"Giving you your reward. Your eternal reward."Jafar grinned sinisterly.

He pulled out a crooked dagger and was about to stab Aladdin, when Abu bit him on the wrist. He screamed, but let go of Aladdin, who fell into the cave.

"Al!"I shouted.

Jafar threw Abu into the cave as well. They fall. Jafar went to throw me in as well, but before he could, I flipped him off and let go, hoping Carpet would catch me. Before I cold see what wold happen though, I hit a rock in the back of the head.

The last thing I saw was Carpet speeding towards me and Aladdin before everything became black and I fell into unconsciousness.

Back to index


Chapter 4: Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

I groaned in pain as I felt myself coming too. My head felt like someone had taken a freakin' baseball to it!

I managed to open my eyes and I blinked furiously. Everything was currently very blurry. It took me a minute to get my vision back. When I did, I looked around. We were still in the stupid cave.

Aladdin was unconscious on Carpet still. Abu walked over to him and tried to wake him up.

"Oh, oh. Aladdin? Wake up. Aladdin."He said, shaking his friend to get him to wake.

Carpet rises up, lifting Aladdin up. He awakes slowly. I smiled, until I remembered the situation we were in.

"Oh, my head."Aladdin groaned as he looked around. We're trapped. That two faced son-of-a-jackal! Whoever he was, he's long gone with that lamp."

"Aha!"Abu said as he pulled out the Genie's Lamp.

"Great job Abu!"I praised happily.

"Why, you hairy little thief! Looks like such a beat-up, worthless piece of junk. Hey, I think there's something written here, but it's hard to make out."He said as he rubs the lamp.

I could barely contain my grin when suddenly smoke comes out of the hole. The lamp began to shake and glow. Aladdin held onto the Lamp and our wonderful friend, the Genie comes out. I could help it, I smiled so big I coulda given the Cheshire cat a run for his money!

"Aaaaahhhhh! OY! Ten-thousand years will give ya such a crick in the neck!"He exclaimed as he hung Aladdin on a nearby rock.

Then he pulled his head off and spun it around, yelling as he does so. Carpet pulled Aladdin down.

"Whoa! Does it feel good to be outta there!"Genie said as he used the lamp end of himself as
a microphone. "Nice to be back, ladies and gentlemen. Hi, where ya from?" He stuck the mic in
Aladdin's face. "What's your name?"

"Uh, Al–uh-Aladdin."Al stuttered.

I giggled slightly.

"Aladdin!"Genie shouted as a neon sign lights up with Aladdin's name on it, circled by chase lights.

"Hello, Aladdin. Nice to have you on the show. Can we call you 'Al?' Or maybe just 'Din?' Or how
bout 'Laddie?'"

Genie disappeared, then a dog wrapped in plaid jumps in.

"Sounds like 'Here, boy! C'mon, Laddie!'"

"I must have hit my head harder than I thought."Aladdin said, shaking his head.

"Hey, if you see a dog that was a genie only a second ago, you're not alone! I see him too."I giggled.

He smirked.

"We both must be crazy then."

"Amen!"

"Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"

Dog genie poofs into smoke, then back to the Genie. Abu screeched wildly.)

"Oh, sorry Cheetah-hope I didn't singe the fur! Hey, Rugman! Haven't seen
you in a few millennia! Slap me some tassel! Yo! Yeah!"Genie yelled as Carpet flew over and high fived the Genie.

The Genie looked over at me.

"Where are my manners! What's your name down there, pretty lady?"

I blushed slightly.

"Name's Kendra, nice ta meet ya!"I said, grinning.

"You too!"He turned back to Aladdin. "Say, you're a lot smaller than my last master."

He lifted up his beer-gut.

"Either that or I'm gettin' bigger. Look at me from the side-do I look different to you?"

"Wait a minute! I'm-your master?"

Genie slapped a diploma in Aladdin's hand and a mortarboard on his head.

"That's right! He can be taught! What would you wish of me," He turned into Arnold
Schwarzenegger. "the ever impressive." Inside a cube "the long contained," as a ventriloquist with a dummy "often imitated," He tossed the dummy aside. "but never duplicated-"

He multiplies into multiple GENIES who surround him.

"Duplicated, duplicated, duplicated, duplicated, duplicated, duplicated, duplicated, duplicated, duplicated. Genie! Of! The Lamp!"

He turned into Ed Sullivan.

"Right here direct from the lamp, right here for your enjoyment wish fulfillment. Thank youuuuu!"

I giggled. He was my favorite character because he was so funny!

"Whoa! Wish fulfillment?"Aladdin asked in wonder.

"Three wishes to be exact. And ix-nay on the wishing for more wishes." He turned into a slot machine and his arm pulled down and three Genies appeared in the windows. "That's it-three." Three Genies in caballeros come out of the slot. "Uno, dos, tres"

He changed into b/w Groucho Marx.

"No substitutions, exchanges or refunds."

A duck drops with the secret word 'Refunds.'

"Now I know I'm dreaming."Aladdin said to Abu and I.

I shook my head as the music for "Friend Like Me began out of no where. I got excited, this was my favorite part of the movie!

"Master, I don't think you quite realize what you've got here! So why don't you just ruminate, whilst I illuminate the possibilities. Genie said as he lights up like a fluorescent light.

Well Ali Baba had them forty thieves
Scheherazade had a thousand tales
But master you in luck 'cause up your sleeve
You got a brand of magic never fails!

Genie produced 40 thieves who surround Aladdin and I with swords. I smirked knowing nothing would happen. Aladdin kinda leaned away from them before Genie appeared in his vest, sticking his arms out and boxing the thieves into submission.

You got some power in your corner now
Some heavy ammunition in your camp
You got some punch, pizzazz, yahoo and how
See all you gotta do is rub that lamp
And I'll say

A boxing ring appears, Aladdin in the corner, and I to the side with carpet, being massaged
by Genie. Then Genie turns into a pile of fireworks and explodes. Genie appeared inside lamp and grabs Aladdin's hand and rubs lamp with it.

Mister Aladdin sir
What will your pleasure be?
Let me take your order, jot it down
You ain't never had a friend like me
No no no!

Genie produced a table and chairs, then writes down things on a note pad, like a waiter. I sat next to Aladdin, watching all of this with amusement and excitement. I couldn't believe I was apart of the movie!

Life is your restaurant
And I'm your maitre' d!
C'mon whisper what it is you want
You ain't never had a friend like me.

Genie appeared as a plate of chicken, then returns to normal, but enlarges his ear to listen to Aladdin. Finally, he explodes into four duplicate Genies.

Yes sir, we pride ourselves on service
You're the boss, the king, the shah!
Say what you wish, it's yours! True dish
How about a little more Baklava?

The Genies give him a shave, haircut and manicure. Two of them were giving me a pedimedi. I giggled at the hilarity of it. Then Aladdin and I appear in a comfy chair surrounded by the treasure
and being fanned by women. The Genie appears and fills the screen with baklava.

Try some of column 'A'
Try all of column 'B'
I'm in the mood to help you dude
You ain't never had a friend like me

Aladdin and I rise up on a column of food with a giant A on top, then we jump to another column with a B on top. We fells off and are caught by a cushion held by Genie. I laughed at it.

He opened his mouth, and his tongue turned into a staircase. A miniature Genie dressed like a magician comes out. He offered me his hand to dance with him. I took it immediately.

The mini Genie and I do a little dance with the Genie's two giant hands. I laughed as I thought how I would have never thought I would be dancing with a mini version of himself and his hands.

At the end, Genie pushes me out of the way as his hands surround the mini Genie and squish him into nothing.

Can your friends do this?
Do your friends do that?
Do your friends pull this out their little hat
Can your friends go poof!
Well looky here
Can your friends go Abracadabra, let 'er rip
And then make the sucker disappear?

The Genie pulled off his head, duplicates it, then juggles them. He tossed them to Aladdin and I, we juggle together. Then we toss them back onto the Genie, who proceeds to try and pull himself out of a hat at his base.

He spirals around and around until he turns into a white rabbit. The rabbit transforms into
a purple dragon.

The dragon breathes fire, which turns into three Harem girls, who dance around Aladdin. Just as he begins to enjoy them, they disappear. I rolled my eyes at my brother.

So don't you sit there slack jawed, buggy eyed
I'm here to answer all your midday prayers
You got me bona fide, certified
You got a genie for a charge? d'affairs!
I got a powerful urge to help you out
So what you wish I really want to know
You got a wish that's three miles long, no doubt
So all you gotta do is rub like so, and oh!

Genie imitates what he is calling Aladdin, then turns into a certificate which rolls up and surrounds Aladdin and I. Next thing we know, were being rolled out. I giggled as I became dizzy. When I was able to concentrate again, Genie pulled a list {written in Arabic} out of Aladdin's ear, which he uses
to rub his behind like drying off after a shower.

Mister Aladdin, sir, have a wish or two or three
I'm on the job, you big nabob
You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend
You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend
You ain't never...had a... friend... like...me!
You ain't never had a friend like me!

The dancing harem girls reappear, and Aladdin leans in to kiss one. I rolled my eyes again but laughed when she turned into Genie and Aladdin kissed his cheek. Aladdin jumped back as genie zaps four dancing elephants into existence.

The other direction, he zaps in four dancing camels, and a grand finale dancing number ensues. I danced and giggled with Aladdin. Abu grabs as much gold as he can, but the Genie wraps everything up in a cyclone and zaps it away until they're all back in the cave.

Genie has a neon "APPLAUSE" sign on his back. Abu turns his hat over and sees that is is empty. He grumbled disheartened as Carpet and I both clapped excitedly.

"That was so much fun!"I told Carpet.

He nodded back.

"So what'll it be, master?"Genie asked Aladdin.

"You're gonna grant me any three wishes I want?"Aladdin asked in disbelief.

"Ah, almost. There are a few provisos, a couple of quid pro quos."Genie said as he turned in William F. Buckley.

"Like?"Al and I pressed.

"Ah, rule number one: I can't kill anybody." Genie said as he sliced his head off with his finger. "So don't ask. Rule two: I can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else."

Genie appeared next to me and his head turned into a big pair of lips which kiss used to kiss my head. I giggled and blushed.

"You little punim, there."

He went back over to Aladdin and laid flat, then gets up and transformed into a zombie.

"Rule three: I can't bring people back from the dead. It's not a pretty picture," He grabbed
Aladdin and shook him. "I don't like doing it! He poofed back to normal. "Other than that, you got it!"

Aladdin looked at Abu, as if plotting something, and I knew what was coming. I never liked this part of the movie. I didn't want to upset Genie.

"Ah, provisos? You mean limitations? On wishes? Some all powerful genie-can't even bring people back from the dead. I don't know, Abu-he probably can't even get us out of this cave. Looks like we're gonna have to find a way out of here-"Aladdin said.

He looked at me and begged me to follow along. I shook my head at first, but he gave me a puppy dog look. I groaned.

"Yeah, I guess he'll be no help, c'mon guys."I said, waving them forward.

We started to leave, but as I knew would happen a big blue foot stomps down in front of us. I winced slightly.

"Excuse me? Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up, did you bring me here? And all of a sudden, you're walkin' out on me?" he said as he got madder and madder. "I don't think so, not right now. You're gettin' your wishes, so sit down!"

We all get on Carpet. Genie took the form of a stewardess, with lots of arms pointing out the exits.

"In case of emergency, the exits are here, here, here, here,here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, anywhere! Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet. Weeee'rrrrrreee...outta here!"

The carpet took off to the air. I shrieked at the sudden movement and grabbed the closet solid thing, which just happened to be Genie.

I blushed slightly when he looked at me.

"You okay?"He asked.

I nodded.

'Yeah, just not a fan of flying."I admitted.

He nodded in understanding.

"Don't worry, I'm here to catch you if you fall."He promised.

I smiled and nodded before hugging myself closer to him. He stiffened at the sudden change, but relaxed.

"Thank you."I said as I felt my eyes getting heavier from a long day.

"No problem."He said gently.

I felt myself lose to the darkness and I allowed it to swallow me up as I dropped into unconsciousness, knowing I'd be safe with Genie there.

Back to index


Chapter 5: Chapter 5

I felt someone nudge me sometime later. I groaned as I opened my eyes. We were landing now outside the oasis. I sat up from where I was still laying on Genie and stretched. When we landed, Genie floated off, still as a stewardess.

"Thank you for choosing Magic Carpet for all your travel needs. Don't stand until the rug has come to a complete stop. Thank you. Good bye, good bye! Thank you! Good bye!"Genie said as we got off Carpet, who had formed a staircase.

"Well, now. How about that, Mr. doubting mustafa?"Genie bragged when he turned back to normal.

"Oh, you sure showed me. Now about my three wishes-"Aladdin said, grinning.

"Dost mine ears deceive me? Three? You are down by ONE, boy!"

I giggled.

"Ah, no-I never actually wished to get out of the cave. You did that on your own."Aladdin smirked.

"Yep. It's all true!"I giggled again.

Genie thought for a second, then his jaw drops. He turned into a sheep.

"Well, don't I feel just sheepish? All right, you baaaaad boy, but no more freebies."

"Fair deal. So, three wishes. I want them to be good. What would you wish for?"Al asked, turning to me.

I thought for a second.

"Hmm. Well, I guess I would wish for, well, for us to have a better life. That we would have a home, food, clothing, and never have to worry again. I'd want that for all my family."I said smiling.

Aladdin nodded in understanding. Genie was looking at me intensely.

"But, it's your wish. Do with it what you will."I said, shrugging.

"Alright, what would you wish for, Genie?"Aladdin asked.

Genie was hanging like a hammock between two trees. When Al asked him, he floated down to the ground in surprise. My guess is people didn't asked him that much. Poor guy.

"Me? No one's ever asked me that before. Well, in my case, ah, forget it."Genie said, looking down.

"What? No, tell me."Al begged.

"Yeah, Genie. You can tell us."I said softly.

He looked up at me for a second before sighing.
"Freedom."He finally said.

"You're a prisoner?"Al asked shocked.

"It's all part-and-parcel, the whole genie gig."Genie became giant, voice echoing. "Phenomenal cosmic powers!" He shrank down into his lamp, looking cramped. "Itty bitty living space."

I felt my heart break a little bit for him. He was such a great guy! He didn't deserve what had happened to him.

"Genie, that's terrible."I said, stealing Aladdin's line.

"But, oh-to be free. Not have to go "Poof! What do you need? Poof! What do you need? Poof! What do you need?" To be my own master, such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world! But what am I talking about, here? Let's get real here. It's not gonna happen. Genie, wake up and smell the hummus."Genie said sadly.

"Why not?"Al asked.

"The only way I get outta this is if my master wishes me out. So you can guess how often that's happened."

"I'll do it. I'll set you free."

"Uh huh, right. Whoop!"Genie said as his head turned into Pinocchio's and his nose grew.

"No, really, I promise." He said as he pushed the nose back in and Genie's head returned to normal. "After make my first two wishes, I'll use my third wish to set you free.

Aladdin held his hand out to shake.

"Well, here's hopin'." Genie shook Aladdin's hand. O.K. Let's make some magic!" He turned into a magician. "So how out it. What is it you want most?"

"Well, there's this girl-"Al started, but Genie cut him off.

"Eehhh!" Genie shouted as his chest shows a heart with a cross through it. "Wrong! I can't make anybody fall in love, remember?"

"Oh, but Genie. She's smart and fun and..."Al struggled for a word.

"Pretty?"Genie suggested, looking over at me.

I blushed slightly and smiled.

"Beautiful. She's got these eyes that just...and this hair, wow...and her smile."Aladdin said dreamily, while Genie and I kinda rolled our eyes.

Genie made a Parisian cafe appear and Genie and I sat at the table with Abu and Carpet.

"Ami. C'est l'amour."Genie said.

"But she's the princess. To even have a chance, I'd have to be a-hey, can you make me a prince?"

Aladdin asked, hopefully.

"Let's see here. Uh, chicken a'la king?" Genie pulls out a chicken with a crown on its head. "Nope. Alaskan king crab?" Genie yanked out his finger, and I saw Sebastian the crab from "The Little Mermaid" clamped on. "Ow, I hate it when they do that. Caesar's salad?" A dagger came out and tried to stab him. "Et tu, Brute? Ah, to make a prince."

Genie looked slyly at Aladdin.

"Now is that an official wish? Say the words!"

"Genie, I wish for you to make me a prince! Oh, and to make Kendra a princess."He said, nodding towards me.

"All right! Woof woof woof woof!" Genie became a tailor/fashion designer. "First, that fez and vest combo is much too third century. These patches-what are we trying to say-beggar? No! Let's work with me here."

He took Aladdin's measurements, snapped his fingers and Aladdin is outfitted in his prince costume. "I like it, muy macho!"

He turned to me.

"Your turn! Let's see."He said, think for a second before snapping his fingers. "I got it!"

He zapped me and I looked down as my clothes changed. I was wearing black, sheer pantaloons with a gold rim at the top. A black top that was outlined in gold and cut off right at my midriff. I wore black knit shoes with a rounded point at the end. My hair was put in into a loose bun and I wore a gold tiara that was decorated with black gems. Then two gold bracelets appeared on my wrist and a golden chain necklace with a black gem appeared around my neck.

"Oh! Pretty! I love it!"I exclaimed, grinning.

Genie smiled.

"Great! So do I! Now, still needs something. What does it say to me? It says mode of transportation. Excuse me, monkey boy! Aqui, over here!"He called over to Abu.

Abu tried to cover himself with Carpet, but Genie zapped him and he flew over.

I looked around as we suddenly appeared on a game show. Al and I were standing behind a podium wit our names written on it.

"Here he comes. And what better way to make your grand entrance on the streets of Agrabah, than
riding your very own brand new camel! Watch out, it spits!"Genie announced

A door bearing Genie's head on it opens, where Abu is transformed into a camel. He spits out the side of his mouth on cue. But Genie looks unsure.

"Mm, not enough."He snaps his fingers and Abu turned into a fancy white horse. Still not enough. Let's see. What do you need?"

The Genie snapped his fingers repeatedly, turning Abu into a duck, an ostrich, a turtle, and a '57
Cadillac, with license plate "ABU 1." Finally, he's returned to normal.

"Yes! Esalalumbo, shimin dumbo! Whoa!"Genie exclaimed.

On the keyword of the spell, Dumbo, Abu turns into an elephant. Carpet struggles to get out from
under Abu's feet.

"Talk about your trunk space, check this action out!"Genie said and I giggled.

Abu saw his reflection in a pool of water and freaks out before jumping into a tree. The tree naturally bends right back down to the ground, where Abu hangs on and looks at Al and I upside down.

"Abu, you look good."Al said, nodding.

"Yeah, beautiful!"I giggled.

"They've got the outfit, they've got the elephant, but we're not through yet. Hang on to your turban and tiara, kids, cause we're gonna make you guys a star!"

Next thing we know, fireworks explode as Genie get's everything ready for the parade. I watch in amazement. When it was all down, Al and I are shuffled up onto Abu the Elephant before we were off.

The ride to Agrabah seemed to go on for forever. It didn't help that Al and I were covered by peacock feathers. I was happy to finally hear music. I couldn't hear words or anything though. It sounded like a mumble.

When the feathers were moved, I saw all of Agrabah looking at us in awe and Genie as the major from the movie.

Prince Ali, fabulous he, Ali Ababwa!
Genuflect, show some respect
Down on one knee.

I giggled when Genie made some of the guards who had been giving Al and I trouble bow on one knee.

Now try your best to stay calm
Brush up your Sunday Salaam
And come and meet his spectacular coterie.

Genie "wheelbarrows" six men up onto Abu's trunk. They stand on each others shoulders as Ali and I shake their hands.

Prince Ali, mighty is he, Ali Ababwa!
Strong as ten regular men, definitely
He faced the galloping hordes
A hundred bad guys with swords
Who sent those goons to their lords, why Prince Ali!

The pile collapses on Ali and I, but a Genie lightning bolt zaps the pile and he ends up holding them all up in an acrobatic wheel formation. The Genie turns into an old man, then a child and speaks the last two lines to the crowd.

He's got seventy-five golden camels! A chorus of men holding the camels said.

Genie pops a typical parade commentator.

Don't they look lovely, June?

Purple peacocks, he's got fifty-three! A chorus of women this time say

Genie pops up as a female reporter this time.

Fabulous, Harry, I love the feathers!

When it comes to exotic type mammals
Has he got a zoo, I'm telling you
It's a world class menagerie!

Genie pops in as a leopard, then a goat, and speaks the last two lines to the two children from earlier. Then Genie appears on a balcony with Harem girls, he also had turned into a harem Genie. I laughed at the ridiculousness of it.

Prince Ali, Handsome is he, Ali Ababwa
There's no question this Ali's alluring
That physique, how can I speak
Never ordinary, never boring
Weak at the knee
Everything about the man just plain impresses
Well, get on out in that square
He's a wonder, he's a whiz, a wonder
Adjust your veil and prepare
He's about to pull my heart asunder
To gawk and grovel and stare at Prince Ali!
And I absolutely love the way he dresses!

The girls all faint and Genie catches them so they wouldn't fall off the balcony. When he did though, I immediately felt jealous. I didn't want any girl but me in his arms.

He's got ninety-five white Persian monkeys!
He's got the monkeys, let's see the monkeys!
And to view them, he charges no fee!
He's generous, so generous
He's got slaves, he's got servants and flunkies!
Proud to work for him
They bow to his whim, love serving him
They're just lousy with loyalty to Ali! Prince Ali!

Aladdin threw gold coins out to the people, who rush over to collect them. I rolled my eyes at their greed. Abu and the parade march up the steps of the palace and inside. Then we immediately burst through the door.

Genie slid off Abu's trunk and over to the Sultan. He started to dance with him as he sang.

Prince Ali!
Amorous he! Ali Ababwa
Heard your princess was a sight lovely to see!
And that,good people, is why
He got dolled up and dropped by

He threw the Sultan up and he landed on his throne. The Sultan laughed and clapped.

With sixty elephants, llamas galore
With his bears and lions
A brass band and more
With his forty fakirs, his cooks, his bakers
His birds that warble on key
Make way for Prince Ali!

Aladdin and I got on Carpet as Genie flies back into the lamp. The Carpet flew off of Abu and landed right in front of the Sultan. Jafar slammed the door shut, making sure everything from the parade was outside with it.

Back to index


Chapter 6: Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

"Splendid, absolutely marvelous."The Sultan said, clapping.

"Ahem. Your majesty, I have journeyed from afar to seek your daughter's hand. And this is my sister, Princess Kalila Ababwa."Aladdin said in a deeper voice than usual.

:Prince Ali Ababwa, Princess Kalila! Of course. I'm delighted to
meet you both!"He said as he rushed over and shook our hands. "This is my royal vizier, Jafar. He's delighted too."

I looked over at Jafar and had to hide a shiver. He was even sinister in real life than in the movie.

"Ecstatic."Jafar said dryly. "I'm afraid, Prince Abooboo-"

"-Ababwa!"Al corrected him.

"Whatever. You cannot just parade in here uninvited and expect to-"Jafar started, but was cut off.

"...by Allah, this is quite a remarkable device."He said, bending down to look at Carpet.

He tugged at the tassels, and they tug his mustache. I giggled at Carpet. He was quite amusing.

"I don't suppose I might..."Sultan said, gesturing for a ride.

"Why certainly, your majesty. Allow me."

Al helped the Sultan up onto the Carpet, and he plopped down. Jafar pinned the Carpet down on the floor with the staff. I glared at the stick, I hated the thing.

"Sire, I must advise against this-"Jafar started, but once again cut off.

"-Oh, button up, Jafar. Learn to have a little fun."Sultan said.

He kicked away the staff and Carpet and Sultan flew away. Iago fell down from the top of Jafars staff, repeatedly bopping the staff with his beak as he fell. I smirked at the bird.

Sultan and Carpet flew high into the ceiling, then began a dive-bomb attack, flying under Abu, scaring him. I turned away from the Carpet ride and focused back in on Jafar and Aladdin.

"Just where did you say you were from?"Jafar asked, suspiciously.

Aladdin looked over at me hesitantly, but I just shrugged.

"Oh, much farther than you've traveled, I'm sure."Al said with a smile.

"Try me." he said as Iago landed on the staff.

"Look out, Polly!"The Sultan yelled.

We all ducked in time as Carpet whizzed centimeters over our heads. Carpet returned and the Sultan chases Iago around the room.

"Hey, watch it. Watch it with the dumb rug!"I heard Iago shout.

I laughed as Carpet zoomed underneath Iago, who sighed and wiped his brow before crashing into a pillar and onto the floor.

"Out of the way, I'm coming in to land. Jafar, watch this!"The Sultan exclaimed as he lands.

"Spectacular, your highness."Jafar said and I could tell he was repressing an eye roll.

"Ooh, lovely. Yes, I do seem to have a knack for it."He said as he stood up and wiped himself off.

Carpet walked over to Abu and I dizzily, then collapses. Abu caught him though.

"This is a very impressive youth. And a prince as well."I heard the Sultan whisper to Jafar. "If we're lucky, you won't have to marry Jasmine after all."

"I don't trust him, sire."Jafar whispered back.

"Nonsense. One thing I pride myself on Jafar, I'm an excellent judge of character."

"Oh, excellent judge, yeah, sure...not!"Iago quietly yelled from the corner.

I glared at the bird, already annoyed with him. But I turned away when I noticed Jasmine walking into the room.

"Uh oh. I forgot about this."I mumbled to myself.

I walked over to the princess quietly, though no one paid me any mind.

"Jasmine will like this one!"The Sultan exclaimed.

"And I'm pretty sure I'll like Princess Jasmine!"Al said and I shook my head.

I noticed the princess getting mad.

"Stupid."I said shaking my head.

"Your highness, no. I must intercede on Jasmine's behalf." Jafar said.

Jasmine heard this and got mad. I glared at the circle of guys in annoyance. I mean, seriously, their talking about her as if she's some possession to own!

"This boy is no different than the others. What makes him think he is worthy of the princess?"

"Your majesty, I am Prince Ali Ababwa!" Al said as he pricks Jafar's goatee, which springs out in all
directions. "Just let her meet me. I will win your daughter!"

"Oh, Al. Seriously?"I said darkly while rolling my eyes.

"How dare you!"Jasmine exclaimed and they all look at her surprised. "All of you, standing around deciding my future? I am not a prize to be won!"

She stormed out. I glared at Aladdin. When he caught sight of me, he looked over at me desperately. I rolled my eyes at my brother.

"Oh, dear. Don't worry, Prince Ali. Just give Jasmine time to cool down. Come, I'll show you too to your room."The Sultan said as we exited.

"I think it's time to say good bye to Prince Abooboo."I heard Jafar say behind me.

The Sultan led us to a nice big room with two beds. We thanked him before he left. Al sighed and sat down on his bed.

"I messed up, didn't I?"Al asked, looking at me.

I shrugged.

"Just a little, Bro."I said.

I spent a little time after that to get to know the palace. It was a nice place, big and full of history. My favorite part was the library. It was covered from head to toe in books.

Then I went out into the court yard. It was beautiful too. Flowers of all shape and sizes were all over the place and a pretty fountain.

It was night time by now, Al was over to the side sulking. I was watching Genie and Carpet play chess.

"What am I going to do? Jasmine won't even let me talk to her. I should have known I couldn't pull
off this stupid prince wish."Al groaned.

Abu was struggling with his elephant paws to open a banana. He squished it, and the banana squirt into his eye. He then tossed the banana peel into a heaping pile of the same.

I sighed before peeling one for him and feeding it to him. He smiled at me gratefully. Then I walked over to Genie and Carpet again.
"So move!"Genie exclaimed as I approached

Carpet does, knocking a black piece off the board.

"Hey. That's a good move." As Rodney Dangerfield "I can't believe it-I'm losing to a rug.'

I giggled. That was one of my favorite parts of the movie!

"Genie, I need help."Al sighed, looking over at us.

"All right, sparky, here's the deal. You wanna court the little lady, you gotta be a straight shooter, do ya follow me?"Genie asked as Jack Nicholson.

"What?"Al asked confused

"Tell her the...TRUTH!"Genie wrote on a black board.

"No way! If Jasmine found out I was really some crummy street rat, she'd laugh at me."Al said, wiping away the board with his turban.

He put on his turban again, which lights up as Genie.

"A woman appreciates a man who can make her laugh!"He said.

I giggled.

"I's true! Take it from a girl! We love jokes!"I said, but Al ignored me.

He pulled the chain turning off the light. Genie comes out holding the real turban.

"Al, all joking aside, you really oughtta be yourself."

I nodded in agreement.

"Hey, that's the last thing I want to be. Okay, I'm gonna go see her. I gotta be smooth, cool, confident. How do I look?"Al asked, posing.

I rolled my eyes.

"Like a prince."Genie answered sadly.

Aladdin flew up on Carpet to Jasmine's window. Genie sighed again and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, at least you tried. Al can be a little stubborn and hard headed at times."I comforted.

He smiled.

"Yeah, I guess your right. Hopefully things will work out in the end."

I nodded.

"They will. Thanks Genie."

He looked at me confused.

"For what?"

"For helping me and my brother. And well, for just being you."I answered, before kissing him on the cheek.

Genie stiffened in surprise before a little red showed on his cheeks. I'm sure my face heated up too.

"Err, u-uh, t-thanks. N-no problem."Genie stuttered.

I giggled.

"Err, I should, uh, ya know, go check on Al."Genie said.

I nodded.

"See ya later then!"

I watched as Genie flew up towards Al and turning into a bee. Then I smiled and turned around to walk to my room.

When I went into my room, I laid down into my bed knowing that soon Al would be almost drowned. Hmm, I wonder how that will work out.

I feel asleep then. For like an hour.

Then there were guards running into the room. I woke up to one of them jerking me out of bed and tying my hands behind my back.

"What the hell is going on here!"I shouted in annoyance.

"Quiet!"The guard who had me said.

I couldn't see who it was though, I think it was Razoul though. I struggled against them, even though I knew it was useless, they were too strong.

"Does anyone see the lamp?"Razoul snapped to the other guards.

"No, Sir. It's no where in sight."One of them answered.

Razoul growled.

"Where is the lamp girl?"

I glared and didn't say anything. He slapped me.

"Tell me where the lamp is. Now!"

"Go to Hell."I snapped before returning to my silence.

Razoul growled again.

"C'mon, we'll take her to Jafar."

He roughly dragged me forward, causing me to trip and I would've fallen if it weren't for his grip on my arm. He picked me back up and I was half dragged out.

Jafar was outside in the fountain where I had been not to long ago.

"Hello Princess Kalahari."

"It's Kalila."I snapped.

He smirked.

"Whatever. Where is your brother, Prince Abooboo."

"It's Ababwa, stupid."I corrected, rolling my eyes. "And what's it to ya?"

"I'll ask you one more time, where is your brother."Jafar growled, slowly losing his patience.

I just glared.

"Figure it out yourself, ugly."

After that I refused to say anything else, I just glared. After a while, Jafar gave up.

"Hide here and wait for Abooboo to get here. Tie the girl up to the tree."He said before turning and walking away.

Razoul roughly pulled me towards a tree, the same on Abu was in in a net. I was tied up from my hands to my knees.

"Shove off."I glared at the guard.

The guard just smirked at me before turning around and walking away. I sighed and leaned up against the tree. This was going to be a long night.

Back to index


Chapter 7: Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

If felt like I sat there against that tree for hours. My back was started to ache and my nose itched. I was ready to jump up and down when I saw Carpet, Aladdin, and Jasmine pull up. I watched Al help Jasmine onto the balcony before Carpet lowered so they were face to face. They talked for a minute and I sighed in anticipation.

Finally they slowly leaned forward to kiss, but Carpet bumps him up and they kiss sooner than they expected. She then walked away slowly, turning to look at him once before continuing into her room.

"Yes!"I heard Aladdin shout from down here.

He fell back onto the Carpet, who descended to the ground.

"For the first time in my life, things are starting to go right."He sighed

He looked up at Jasmine's balcony when four sets of hands grab him.

"Hey! What? Abu! Abu!" Al shouted out, but it was muffled when he was gagged.

"Hold him!"One of the guards said

Shackles are placed on his feet and his hands as another guard ties Carpet in a knot around a tree. The fourth guard grabbed me and dragged me over to Al and Jafar approached us.

"I'm afraid you've worn out your welcome, Prince Abooboo. Make sure he's never found."Jafar said as he walked away.

A guard hit Al in the head, and he fell unconscious. I prayed that they wouldn't hit me, which was answered cause they just dragged me away.

We were taken to a cliff with a stream at the bottom. Al was conscious now, and our feet were tied to a rock. They throw us into the water and I held my breath to try and save some air. The rock hits the sea bottom.

Al's turban lands beside him and the lamp tumbles out. He saw this and struggles to rub the lamp. However, he loses consciousness and falls to the floor. I silently cursed.

The lamp, unsettled by his movement, rolls down and rubs against his hands. It shakes, and I grin when Genie emerges with a bath brush, rubber duckie, and shower cap.

"Never fails. Get in the bath and there's a rub at the lamp." He squeaked the duck "Hello."

He looked around and saw an unconscious Aladdin.

"Al? Al! Kid, snap out of it! Kendra! Wake up! Al! Someone! You can't cheat on this one! I can't help you unless you make a wish. You have to say "Genie I want you to save my life." Got it? Okay. C'mon Aladdin!"Genie begged.

He grabbed Aladdin by the shoulders and shook him. His head goes up, then falls. I watched the best I could as black spots started appearing in my eyes and my chest started burning.

"I'll take that as a yes." His head turns into a siren. "Wooga! Wooga!" He turns into a submarine. "Up
scope!"

I coughed as we reached the top and Genie sat me on the ground. Al was still unconscious.

"You scared me Kendra, don't do that again! Are you okay?"Genie asked frantically.

I smiled.

"I'm fine. Thanks Genie."

"I'm growing a little too fond you, you know."He said as he pushed some of my wet hair from out of my face.

I giggled slightly and cupped his face in my hands.

"You can never grow too found of me."I said before leaning forward and kissed him softly.

Genie stiffened in surprise before smiling against my lips and kissing me back. The feeling was incredible and I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

After a second though, we had to pull away so I could catch my breath. That's when I also heard a chuckle from beside me.

"Thought you too would never kiss."Al said, shaking his head.

I grinned.

"Al! Don't you scare me like that!"Genie shouted, smiling at my brother.

"Genie, I-uh, I-uh..." He couldn't think of how to say it, so they just hugged each other. "Thanks, Genie."

"Oh, Al. I'm gettin' kind of fond of you too, kid. Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything." Genie said as he picked us both back and flew towards the palace.

He took us straight to Jasmine's room where I could make out Jasmine, the Sultan, Jafar and Iago standing around.

"Prince Ali and Princess Kalila left!"I heard Jafar say when we landed.

"Better check your crystal ball again, Jafar!"Aladdin said, leaning up against the pillar.

I stood beside him, glaring at Jafar.

"Prince Ali"!

Jafar gasped at the sight of Al and I.

"How in the he- uh, awk!"

"Tell them the truth, Jafar! You tried to have me killed."Al shouted as we both walked into the room.

"What? Ridiculous nonsense, your highness. He is obviously lying."Jafar said, pointing his staff at the Sultan's face.

"Obviously...lying."The Sultan said in a trance.

"Father, what's wrong with you?"

I looked at Aladdin expecting him to walk over to Jafar, but he looked just as confused. I rolled my eyes at my brother.

"I know."

I snatched Jafar's staff from him and smashed it against the ground Jafar flinched and I knew the spell was broken for good.

"Oh, oh, oh my!"

Sultan said as he came too.

"Your highness, Jafar's been controlling you with this!" I said, showing him the staff.

"What? Jafar? You, you traitor!"The Sultan gasped.

We all advanced on Jafar as he backed away nervously.

"Your majesty, all of this can be explained."Jafar tried to say.

"Guards! Guards!"The Sultan shouted.

"Well, that's it-we're dead, forget about it. Just dig a grave for both of us. We're dead."Iago said, finally giving up the dumb bird thing.

Jafar saw the lamp in Aladdin's pocket. I cursed myself for forgetting that part of the movie. He made a move, but is grabbed by the guards.

"Arrest Jafar at once." The Sultan demanded.

"This is not done yet, boy!"Jafar exclaimed.

He pulled a vial from his pocket. Al and I saw this and rushed him, but Jafar threw the vial to the floor. A large red cloud appeared. When it was gone, so was Jafar.

"Find him, search everywhere!"The Sultan shouted.

"Jasmine, are you all right?"Al asked her as he pulled her into a hug.

"Yes."She said softly.

They leaned in to kiss, but the Sultan barges between them.

"Jafar, my most trusted counselor, plotting against me all this time. Just horrible. How will I ever-"

He stopped in mid sentence and looked at the pair.

"Can it be true? My daughter has finally chosen a suitor?"

Jasmine nodded excitedly.

"Ha ha! Praise Allah! You brilliant boy, I could kiss you! I won't–I'll leave that to my-. You two will be wed at once! Yes, yes. And you'll be happy and prosperous, and then my boy, you will be sultan!"The Sultan exclaimed.

I smiled at the Sultans enthusiasm.

"Sultan?"Al asked surprised.

"Yes, a fine upstanding youth like yourself, a person of your unimpeachable moral character is exactly what this kingdom needs!"

Aladdin looked concerned at this. I guessed he finally realized this wasn't going to be that easy. I tried to tell him.

"Oh, how about you Kalila? Do you have a prince. I suppose not. We should have you meet a few suitors!"The Sultan said, grinning.

"Oh, no. It's fine. I'm perfectly happy."I said, horrified at the prospect of marrying anyone but Genie.

"Oh nonsense, my dear. You need someone as well. We'll get that settled! Now, come along! We have a wedding to prepare for!"

The Sultan dragged us all out of the room to go plan.

"Err, your highness. Though I'm excited to plan my brothers wedding. I was just almost killed by being drowned, my throat hurts and I'd just really like to go to bed. Plus, it's late."I said.

"Oh, oh my! I lost track of the time! Alright! Everyone to bed! Tomorrow we'll make the announcement and start planning for the wedding. Goodnight everyone!"The Sultan waved.

"Good night your majesty."

Al and I walked back to our room. He was being strangely quiet and I looked over at him to see the pained expression on his face. I knew what was bothering him.

"Al-"I started, but he cut me off.

"I don't want to talk about it right now."

I nodded and looked away, leaving him to his thoughts. When we got to our rooms, I immediately went to my bed. I passed out almost instantly.

The next morning, I woke up to Al pacing the room.

"Sultan? They want me to be sultan?"He mumbled to myself and I was half tempted to cover my head with my pillow.

I got up anyway as Genie came out of his lamp.

"Huzzah! Hail the conquering hero!"

He turned into a one-man band. He saw Aladdin walk away with his head hung. Genie stops, scratches his head, before coming up with an idea, then he zoomed over to Aladdin. He held up his hands like a director scoping a picture and we look through them.

"Aladdin, you've just won the heart of the princess. What are you gonna do next?"Genie asked.

Aladdin looked at him, then walked away in sadness to the bed, where he fell on it and sighs. Genie again is confused, then goes to him and pulls out a script labeled "Aladdin."

"Psst, your line is "I'm going to free the genie." Anytime."Genie whispered in his ears.

"Genie...I can't."Al said.

"Sure you can. You just go "Genie, I wish you free." He grabbed Al's head and used him as a mock ventriloquist's dummy. Aladdin pulled away.

"I'm serious. Look, I'm sorry-I really am. But they want to make me sultan-no!, They want to make
Prince Ali sultan. Without you, I'm just Aladdin."

"Al."I tried to warn, but he ignored me.

"Al, you won!"Genie said, confused.

" Because of you! The only reason anyone thinks I'm anything is because of you. What if they find out I'm not really a prince? What if Jasmine finds out? I'll lose her. Genie, I can't keep this up on my own. I can't wish you free."Aladdin tried to explain.

The heart broken look on Genie's face showed he did a horrible job of it. My heart broke for my favorite blue guy.

"Hey, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else. Hey, I was beginning to feel left out. Now, if you'll excuse me, master." He said sarcastically, saying the last word in disgust, then he poofed back into the lamp.

I saw Abu and Carpet are watching from the window. They both looked sad at what had just happened.

"Ohhh."Abu muttered.

"Genie, I'm really sorry."

Genie's tongue came out of then spout and raspberries him.

"Well, fine." He slammed a pillow on top of the LAMP. "Then just stay in there!" He looked at Abu and Carpet. "What are you guys looking at?" They both left and I shook my head. "Look, I–I'm sorry. Wait, Abu- wait-I'm sorry, I didn't- wait, c'mon." He sighed.

Then he looked up at me, as if expecting me to understand..

"You understand, right, 'Dra?"Al asked.

I sighed at his use of my old nickname.'

"No Al, I don't understand. I don't understand at all. You made a promise to Genie."I said, shaking my head in disappointment.

"But Kendra, without him, I'm nothing! Just a worthless street rat. Jasmine would never accept me."

I scoffed.

"Do you really think she's that selfish? The girl loves you for Allah's sake! But keeping things from her is just going to make everything end badly."

"How would you understand!"He shouted, standing up. "You've never been in love like this!"

I laughed without emotion.

"Hello, did you forget yesterday when you caught Genie and I kissing. I love him so I think I'd understand! Plus, I'm a girl and I'd know what girls would want!"I said, my patience running thin.

"Oh, so is that why you're taking his side then?"Al asked, glaring.

"What are you talking about, I'm not taking sides!"

"Yes you are! Just because Genie is all powerful and could give you anything you want, you take his side."

And my patient snapped. I reached back and slapped him right a crossed the face. Al looked at me in shock and grabbed his face, which had turned pink.

"How dare you! I have been here for you ever since you took me in from the streets a year ago. I've been with you since you made this stupid wish and supported you through it all! How dare you accuse me of that! I love Genie, yes, but I would never ever pick a guy over my family!"I nearly shouted.

When I stopped I turned around and started walking out.

"Kendra, wait!"Al shouted.

I turned around abruptly.

"Don't talk to me. Don't talk to me until you find my brother. Because, your not, you're Prince Ali. I want Aladdin. Until you find him, just leave me alone."I snapped as tears gathered in my eyes.

Then I turned around and ran from the room. I knew all this was going to happen, with Genie and Aladdin getting into that agruement. But I never thought Al would accuse me of, well, basically being a power whore. Could this day get any worse?

Back to index


Chapter 8: Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

When I ran off from Aladdin, I decided to go to the fountain in the garden. I sat down and pushed my tears back. For the first time I actually wish I had never come here. I couldn't believe Al when say those things! He knows I'm nothing like that! He should know me better.

I chocked down a sob and drew my knees to myself. Maybe coming here had been a mistake. At least at home I have my friends and family who would never treat me like that.

But at home there wasn't Genie. And I loved Genie with all my heart.

Before I had come to Agrabah, I was just an ordinary Aladdin fan girl who had a small crush on the big blue guy. But now, he's everything. I don't care about his magical powers, I'd like him if he didn't have them.

I also know that he'd need me soon. Jafar is still at large and if I know he probably has the lamp now. I also knew it was almost time for the big announcement. Jasmine would want me there and no matter how mad I am at Al, he's still my brother.

So, I wiped away a few stray tears, hopped up and headed towards the balcony where I knew that announcement would be held.

Jasmine and the Sultan were there, but Aladdin had yet to make an appearance. Jasmine smiled when she noticed me.

"Princess Kalila! There you are! Come on, the ceremony is about to start! Have you seen Prince Ali?"She asked, looking around.

I shook my head.

"I last saw him about an hour ago, but I have no clue where he is now."I answered.

She nodded sullenly, but perked up when we heard Al approaching.

"Jasmine?"He asked.

"Ali, where have you been?"Jasmine asked excitedly as she pulled him up the steps.

"There's something I've got to tell you."Al tried to say.

"The whole kingdom has turned out for father's announcement!"Jasmine said happily.

"No! But Jasmine, listen to me, please!"Al tried to say again, but Jas ignored him.

"Good luck!" She pushed him out onto the platform with the Sultan.

Then she turned to me.

"You should go out there too, you're his sister."Jasmine said, pushing me out there with Al.

"...And his sister, Princess Kalila!"The Sultan yelled when I came into sight.

Everyone went nuts, applauding. I gulped and smiled nervously at everyone. I noticed Al doing the same thing.

(Normal POV)

Far above them, Iago and Jafar are watching them through a window, both with a disgusted look on their faces.

"Look at them, cheering that little pipsqueaks."Iago said disgusted.

"Let them cheer." Jafar said as he lifted the lamp and rubbed it, causing Genie to come out.

"You know Al, I'm getting," He turns and sees Jafar. "reallyyyyyy-I don't think you're him." He
descended and consulted a playbill. "Tonight, the role of Al will be played by a tall, dark and sinister ugly man."

"I am your master now." Jafar said as he threw Genie to the ground and put his foot on Genie's face.

"I was afraid of that."Genie tried to say.

"Genie, grant me my first wish. I wish to rule on high, as sultan!"Jafar yelled and laughed sinisterly.

(Kendra's POV)

I looked up into the sky in horror as dark clouds circled the castle. The castle shook and the roof ripped off, causing the Sultan, Al, and I to duck.

"Whoa!"Al said as he tried to keep his balance.

"Bless my soul. What is this? What is going on?"The Sultan asked, terrified.

His turban lifted off his head. When he grabbed at it, his whole body flew up, then he was stripped of all his clothing except his boxer shorts. The clothing reappears on Jafar as he descends down in from of us, laughing manically.

"Jafar, you vile betrayer."The Sultan said in anger.

"That's Sultan Vile Betrayer to you."Iago said, grinning sadistically.

I couldn't help myself.

"The parrots talks!"

"Of course I talk, you stupid girl."Iago said, annoyed.

I shrugged and flipped him off. Iago just looked at me like I was strange.

" Oh, yeah? Well, we'll just see about that!"Al said as pulled off his own turban, but it was empty. "The lamp!"

"Al! You lost Genie!"I yelled.

"Finders-keepers, Abooboo."

We all looked up and see a gigantic Genie lift the palace into the clouds. I freaked from the height.

"Height! Eeeeh!"I shouted in terror.

Aladdin whistled and Carpet flies up to greet him. I climbed onto Carpet with Al. We flew up near the Genie's head.

"Genie! No!"Al said, I shook my head.

"Sorry, kid-I got a new master now." He said as he placed the palace on top of a mountain.

"Jafar, I order you to stop!"The Sultan said as Al dropped me back off onto the palace.

"There's a new order now-my order! Finally, you will bow to me!"Jafar laughed.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Does this guy ever shut up? The Sultan bowed, but Jasmine and I do not.

"We'll never bow to you!"Jas and I shouted together.

"Why am I not surprised?"Iago said in annoyance.

"If you will not bow before a sultan, then you will cower before a sorcerer! Genie, my second wish-I wish to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world!"Jafar shouted.

I looked up at Genie heart broken. He saw and winced, but couldn't do anything about it. He extended his finger. Al tried to stop him, but he couldn't, and another Genie's brand lightning bolt strikes Jafar,
returning him to his normal look.

"Ladies and gentlemen, a warm Agrabah welcome for Sorcerer Jafar!"Iago said in pride and greed.

I rolled my eyes at the turkey. We can see that, dumb ass.

"Now where were we? Ah, yes-abject humiliation!"Jafar exclaimed.

He zapped Jasmine, the Sultan, and I with his staff, and we all bow to him. Rajah came running at him.
He zapped Rajah, and the tiger turns into a kitty-cat.

"Down, boy! Oh, princess-" He lifts her chin with his staff, "-there's someone I'm dying to
introduce you to.

"Jafar! Get your hands off her!"Al shouted.

Jafar zapped Aladdin and Carpet flies away.

Prince Ali
Yes, it is he,
But not as you know him.
Read my lips and come to grips
With reality

Jafar brought the two of them closer in the air.

Yes, meet a blast from your past
Whose lies were too good to last
Say hello to your precious Prince Ali!

Jafar zaps Ali back to Aladdin. I looked down and noticed I was back to myself too.

"Or should we say Aladdin and Kendra?"Iago said sarcastically.

"Jasmine, I tried to tell you."Al tried to say.

So Ali turns out to be merely Aladdin
Just a con, need I go on?
Take it from me
His personality flaws
Give me adequate cause
To send him packing on a one-way trip
So his prospects take a terminal dip
His assets frozen, the venue chosen
Is the ends of the earth, whoopee!
So long,

"Good bye, see ya!"

"Ex-Prince Ali!"

Jafar zapped Abu back to normal. He sent the two of them into a tall pillar, then launched it like a rocket.

"Aladdin! Carpet, go after him!"I shouted in horror.

Carpet flew off to the pillar. I hoped he got to him on time. I watched my brother fly off into the distance and I couldn't help the hole that formed in my heart as I watched him leave.

Back to index


Chapter 9: Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

After Jafar sent Al away in the tower, he spent forever gloating about how amazing he is. Then he dragged us all into the Throne room, which he turned into his own personally place. Then he proceeded to chain me up to the wall closet to him.

Genie was sitting beside me, looking depressed. My heart broke for him and I reached out and touched his shoulder. He looked up at me curiously.

"Hey, no one blames you. We all know you can't help what you have to do because of that lamp."I told him, smiling softly.

He sighed.

"I know. I just really hate this part of the job. Having to do whatever my master says, even if it's wrong and can hurt my friends."Genie explained.

"I know. Maybe someday you'll be free and never have to deal with this again. Maybe Al will still free you. I think he was feeling guilty for not doing it sooner anyways."I said, trying to sound confident.

He smiled.

"Thanks Kendra, you always know what to say."

"I try. Besides, I'll always be here for you, Genie. I meant it when I kissed you at the Oasis. I really like you."

Genie's smile grew.

"I like you too."

My cheeks heated up as a smile flitted a crossed my face. I decided to turn back to the problem at hand though. I could fix my relationship later, when were not at an evil, twisted sorcerers mercy.

Jasmine was chained up next to the throne, much to her dismay. The Sultan probably had it worse though, he was dressed up like a marionette and Iago was stuffing crackers down his throat.

"Puppet ruler want a cracker? Here's your cracker. Shove 'em all right down your throat. Here, have lots!"Iago laughed as he shoved more in.

I looked over at the parrot in disgust. I really don't see how he became good in the next movie. Stupid talking turkey.

I loved over to where Jafar and Jasmine were just as Jafar pulled on the chain, and Jasmine walks up to him holding an apple.

"Leave him alone!"Jasmine shouted in distress.

Iago stopped for a second, but then continued as if nothing happened. I really hated the turkey right now.

"It pains me to see you reduced to this, Jasmine."Jafar said as he took a bite of the apple Jasmine was holding. "A beautiful desert bloom such as yourself should be on the arm of the most powerful man in the world."he waved his arm to make a crown appear. "What do you say, my dear? Why, with you as my queen..."

I smiled in pride as she picked up a glass of wine and threw it in his face.

"Never!"

"I'll teach you some respect!"Jafar shouted as he lifted his hand to slap her.

She fell afraid as he did so, knowing he could really hurt her if he wanted. But then he stops.

"No. Genie, I have decided to make my final wish. I wish for Princess Jasmine to fall desperately in love with me."

I snorted, knowing full well that Genie couldn't do that. Genie did too, obviously, as he turned back into Buckley.

"Ah, master- there are a few addendas, some quid pro quo-"Genie started, but Jafar cut him off.

"Don't talk back to me, you stupid blue lout! You will do what I order you to do, slave!"Jafar shouted.

I sucked in a sharp breath as anger radiated through me. Nobody talked to my man like that! Oh! If I ever got out of here, he was gonna pay.

Jasmine looked up and so I did too and we saw Aladdin in the window, motioning her to play along. I smiled in relief know that I knew my brother was ok.

"Jafar! I never realized how incredibly handsome you are."Jasmine said as he stood up seductively and put the crown on her head.

I heard Genie's jaw drops. Yes, I said heard.

"That's better."Jafar said as he pulled Genie's jaw up like a shade. "Now, pussycat, tell me more about...myself."

"You're tall, well dressed..."Jasmine said as Jafar walked over to him.

I looked away from them as I watched Aladdin jump down with Abu and Genie sees them.

"Al! Al, little buddy!"Genie exclaimed.

"Shh!"Al and I shush together.

Literally zips his mouth shut and went over to Al and then unzipped it. Abu made his way over to me and undid my shackles so I could join them.

"Al, I can't help you-I work for senor psychopath, now." Genie said, is head turning into Jafar's, then back.

"Hey-We're a street rats, remember?" He re zipped Genie's mouth. "We'll improvise."

Aladdin and I slide down a pile of coins and hide close to Jafar and Jasmine. Jafar's back is to us.

"Go on."Jafar said.

"And your beard...is so...twisted!"Jasmine said.

She has her arms around him as she pretends to twist with her finger, but she is actually motioning for us to come over. We makes his move. Iago sees him.

"Jaf–mmmmmm!"Iago tries to yell but Abu grabbed him and covered his mouth.

"And the street rat?"Jafar asked Jasmine.
"What street rat?"

They move in to kiss when Iago manages to knock over a bowl. Jafar turns to look, but Jasmine grabs him back and kisses him. Al and I look disgusted. Iago and Abu both look disgusted as well.

"That was-"Jafar start when they break apart but he sees Aladdin's reflection in her crown. "You! How many times do I have to kill you, boy?"

He zapped Aladdin. Jasmine and rush him, and he throws us to the ground. Aladdin rushes and grabs the staff.

"Get the lamp!"Al tells us.

Jasmine and I run to it. Jafar, however, shakes off Aladdin, then zapped us into an hourglass.

"Ah, ah, ah, princess, street mouse-Your time is up!"Jafar laughs.

Sand begins to fall from the top onto us. I groaned. Of course, at the most epic scene of the movie, I get trapped in the hourglass. Stupid Disney.

"Jasmine! Kendra!"Al shouts.

"Oh, nice shot, Jaf- Iago started but he is knocked out by Abu.

I laughed at the turkey as Abu rushes for the lamp.

"Don't toy with me!"Jafar shouted as he zaps Abu into a toy monkey.

"Abu!"

This time Carpet rushes in, but Jafar also ruins his plans by zapping him, causing him to completely unravel into nothing but thread.

"Things are unraveling fast, now boy."

Aladdin again rushes for the lamp.

"Get the point?"

His path is blocked by large swords sticking in the floor.

"Enough with the corny puns!"I shouted as I try to stay on top of the sand inside the glass.

Jafar grabs the lamp and laughs hideously. Aladdin pulls a sword out of the floor.

"I'm just getting warmed up!"

Of course he says another one as he breathes a ring of fire around Aladdin.

"Are you afraid to fight me yourself, you cowardly snake?"Aladdin shouted.

"A snake, am I? Perhaps you'd like to see how snake-like I can be!"Jafar laughed.

He smiles broadly, and I saw a snake's tongue come out from behind his teeth. He then turns into a giant cobra, and the ring of fire around Aladdin becomes part of the snake encircling Aladdin. The snake Jafar makes moves on Aladdin, and on the third try, Aladdin swings the sword and hits Jafar.

I looked over to Genie, knowing one of my favorite parts was coming up. Genie turned into cheerleaders wearing 'A' sweaters.

"Rickem, rockem, rackem, rake-stick that sword into that snake!"The Genie Cheerleaders cheer.

"You stay out of thissss!"Jafar hissed

Genie became one cheerleader waving a tiny pennant with a 'J' on it.

"Jafar, Jafar, he's our man-if he can't do it, GREAT!"

I noticed then that Aladdin used the distraction to make a break for the hourglass where Jasmine and I are trapped. However, Jafar saw this and blocked the path. Aladdin is thrown away, and he loses his sword.

"Aladdin!"Jas and I shout.

Aladdin jumps on a large gem and slides across the floor, grabbing the sword on his way. He turns a corner, but the pursuing snake cannot, and the front half of Jafar crashes through a wall and hangs outside the palace. Aladdin jumps up on the snake's back and stabbed it. Jafar screamed in agony. Aladdin again tries to free the us.

"Hang on, girls!"Al shouted.

He was about to hit the glass with his sword when Jafar grabbed him. I growled in frustration as the sand is almost too high to breath.

"You little fool! You thought you could defeat the most powerful being on earth!"Jafar laughs hideously.

"Squeeze him, Jafar-Squeeze him like a–awk!"Iago started, but Genie came up behind him and elbowed him.

"Without the genie, boy, you're nothing!"Jafar shouted.

And it's like a light bulb goes off in Aladdin's head as he gets an idea.

"The genie! The genie! The genie has more power than you'll ever have!"Al shouted smugly.

"What!"Jafar yelled, confused.

"He gave you your power, he can take it away!"

"Al, what are you doing? Why are you bringing me into this?"Genie mumbled and I'm surprised I heard that.

"Face it, Jafar-you're still just second best!"

"You're right! His power does exceed my own! But not for long!"Jafar said as he circled Genie.

"The boy is crazy. He's a little punch drunk. One too many hits with the snake" His hand
turned into a snake and he hits his head with it.

"Slave, I make my third wish! I wish to be an all powerful genie!"

"All right, your wish is my command. Way to go, Al."Genie said reluctantly.

Genie zapped Jafar. Jafar's snake form dissipates and he turns into a genie. That's when everything went black for me as the sand completely covered mine and Jasmine's head. Then a second later Al busted open to hourglass and Jasmine and I fell out.

"Yes! Yes! The power! The absolute power!"

"What have you done?"Jasmine asked, he voice kind of raspy.

"Trust me!"Al responded.

A black lamp appeared at Jafar's base. Jafar is busy conjuring and doesn't notice it. I grinned.

"The universe is mine to command, to control!"Jafar laughed.

"Not so fast, Jafar! Aren't you forgetting something?"Al said and Jafar looked at him questioningly. "You wanted to be a genie, you got it! And everything that goes with it!"

Shackles appear on Jafar's wrists and horror filled his face.

"No! No!"Jafar yelled.

"I'm gettin' out of here! Come on, you're the genie, I don't want-"Iago said.

Iago tried to fly away, but is sucked in with Jafar.

"Phenomenal cosmic powers! Itty bitty living space."Al said, and I smiled in happiness.

"Al, you little genius, you!"Genie said as he floated over to us.

Abu turned back to normal, Carpet re-ravels, Jasmine, the Sultan and Rajah are standing together. Rajah jumps up into the arms of the Sultan, then they are all turned back to normal. The Sultan is crushed because of the weight of the new Rajah. The palace reappears where it used to be in the city. Al is left holding the new lamp.

"Get your blasted beak out of my face!"Jafar yelled from inside the lamp.

"Oh, shut up, you moron!"Iago shouted back.

"Don't tell me to shut up!"

"Allow me."Genie said as he took the lamp and went to the balcony. He is now wearing a baseball cap. He winds up as if to throw the lamp, but opens his palm flat and flicks it out into the desert with his finger.

"Ten- thousand years in a cave of wonders ought to chill him out!"

Jafar and Iago continue to argue as they fade out into the distance. I watched them, happy they were gone and dreading when they'd be back.

Back to index


Chapter 10: Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

After Jafar and Iago were completely out of sight, Jasmine walked over to Aladdin. They held hands, but both looked sad. I felt bad for them.

I went over to the edge of the balcony and leaned against the railing. Carpet was floating soundlessly beside me.

"Jasmine, I'm sorry I lied to you about being a prince."Aladdin said, sounding really sad and guilty.

"I know why you did."Jasmine assured him.

"Well, I guess...this... is goodbye?"Al stumbled, clearly devastated by this resolution.

I watched them both, tears gathering in my eyes. I knew this would all work out, but it was still so sad to see in real life!

"Can you believe after all we went through, this is how it's ending?"I asked Carpet.

Carpet just nodded like he was in shock. I looked over in time to see Genie poke his head around the corner, looking shocked at what he was hearing.

"Oh, that stupid law. This isn't fair-I love you."Jasmine said, nearly in tears herself.

"Al, no problem. You've still got one wish left. Just say the word and you're a prince again."Genie said as he wiped away a tear.

That tear totally broke my heart. I mean, Genie was such a happy-go-lucky person and shouldn't be upset like this.

"But Genie, what about your freedom?"Al asked, confused.

"Hey, it's only an eternity of servitude. This is love."Genie said, leaning down next to Jasmine. "Al, you're not gonna find another girl like her in a million years. Believe me, I know. I've looked."

My heart nearly stopped when he looked over at me, his eyes filled with longing. Aladdin looked over to me and I saw the realization come to his eyes. He knew now just how much we loved each other. He turned back to Jasmine.

"Jasmine, I do love you, but I've got to stop pretending to be something I'm not."Al told her.

"I understand."Jas said, smiling sadly.

They took one final look into each others eyes before Aladdin turns to the Genie, a new look of determination in his eyes.

"Genie, I wish for your freedom."Al said strongly.

"One bona fide prince pedigree coming up. I–what?"Genie stopped, a look of pure shock lighting up his face.

"Genie, you're free!"Al say as he holds up Genies lamp.

I watched mesmerized as the transformation began. The shackles fell off his wrist and the lamp fell uselessly to the ground. Genie picked it up and looked at it in complete disbelief. I smiled.

" Heh, heh! I'm free. I'm free."Genie shouted.

He went over to Al and handed him his lamp.

"Quick, quick, wish for something outrageous. Say "I want the Nile." Wish for the Nile. Try that!"Genie said, excitement written all over his face.

"I wish for the Nile."Al said, completely amused.

"No way!"Genie shouted in his face before he started laughing hysterically.

He bounces around the balcony like a pinball. I laughed at the love of my life antics.

"Oh does that feel good! I'm free! I'm free at last! I'm hittin' the road. I'm off to see the world! I-"

Genie started packing a suitcase, but looks down and sees Aladdin looking very sad.

" Genie, I'm-I'm gonna miss you."Al said sadly.

"Me too, Al. No matter what anybody says, you'll always be a prince to me."

Genie and Al both hugged. I felt a little sad about the whole thing. But I knew soon everything would be alright. Especially as the Sultan walked over to them.

"That's right. You've certainly proven your worth as far as I'm concerned. It's that law that's the problem."The Sultan said, sounding very serious.

A grin slide onto my face.

"Father?"Jasmine ask, hopefully.

"Well, am I sultan or am I sultan? From this day forth, the princess shall marry whomever she deems worthy."The Sultan exclaimed

She smiles widely, enough to put the Cheshire cat to shame, and ran into Aladdin's arms.

"Him! I choose...I choose you, Aladdin."Jasmine said.

"Ha, ha. Call me Al."

They were about to kiss when giant blue hands pulled everybody together. Genie is decked out in a Hawaiian shirt with golf clubs and a Goofy hat.

"Oh, all of ya. Come over here. Big group hug! Mind if I kiss the monkey? (He kisses ABU.) Ooh, hairball!"

I laughed at his antics.

"I'm gonna miss you Genie."I said.

"Miss me? I thought you were coming with me?"Genie said, grinning.

I squealed.

"Yeah! I wanna come!"I cheered.

I grabbed him in a giant hug before kissing him. When we pulled away, Genie swooped me up in his arms and we flew up into the air.

"Well, I can't do any more damage around this Popsicle stand. We're outta here! Bye, bye, you two crazy lovebirds. Hey, Rugman: ciao! I'm history! No, I'm mythology! No, I don't care what I am-I'm free!"Genie shouted.

I laughed.

"Bye Al! Bye Jasmine, take care of my brother! Bye Carpet, bye Sultan!"I yelled, waving to my friends and brother.

I laughed some more as we flew away, fireworks going off in the background. I'm pretty sure I heard Jasmine and Aladdin in the background singing 'A whole New World.'

A whole new world Aladdin
A whole new life Jasmine
For you and me! Both
A whole new world! Men's Chorus

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=1045