Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
My little girl by EvilIncarnateForever
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I only own the characters you don't recognize, unfortunatley. :(
Gotta hold easy as I let you go, gonna tell you how much I love you, though you think already know.

"Father?" I walk to his library but, like all the other rooms, he wasn't there. I hear shouting coming from the throne room. "Great," I mutter. Walking downstairs the shouting gets louder. I stopped and looked in a mirror. I had long black(slightly curly) hair, dark blue eyes, and pale skin. My figure and facial expressions were just like my father's as is my attitude. The only thing I get from my mother is my shortness, I'm 18. I storm into the throne room, a man my father's age was standing before him, he was tan and wearing a vest and fez, with baggy pants. He has black hair and kind brown eyes. My father's gauntlet is glowing an angry red. "What did you do to upset my father?" The man stares at me strangely. "Well!" My father stands up and walks over to me.

"If you don't mindStreetrat... Keep your eyes off my daughter." So this is the infamous Streetrat my father hates. He glares at my father so I raise my right arm and let a blast of my magic hit him in the chest. He falls to the floor in pain. My father laughs. "Good aim Assara." Just then a monkey lands beside the Streetrat.

"Is that his familiar?" My father nods.

"Just wait...Five, four, three, two, one." Right as he finished counting a Genie, princess, carpet, and bird, dropped down in front of us.

"What did you do to Aladdin Mozenrath," demands the princess. Why did she call my father Mozenrath? A loud scream erupts from upstairs just as my niece ran into my arms.

"Sarie what's wrong?" She points upstairs and says, "Nan!" Nan is what she calls her nanny.

I remember I thought you looked like an angel, wrapped in pink so soft and warm, you've had me wrapped around your finger, since the day you were born.

"Assara," I hear my brother shout. "Mozen!" I pick up Sari and we run up the stairs and into Sari's room. The nanny was on the ground in tears, her head in my brother's lap. My father's gauntlet begins to glow a light blue, it stays like this through the labor to ease her pain. The baby was a boy, unfortunately it was stillborn. I lay down beside Sonia(the nanny) and let her cry on my shoulder. When she'd cried herself to sleep my brother carried her to her room. I lay Sari down on her bed, she'd been outside the room with my father during the birth. My father leads me downstairs where everyone still sat in the throne room. My father sits on his throne and I sit on the floor, my head resting on his knee.

"What happened," asks Aladdin accusingly.

"Our nanny just had a stillborn son that's what happened," I reply my voice filled with venom. Christian(my brother) comes in with a bottle of wine and three glasses. He stops, surprised we have company. "Just ignore them, they were leaving anyway." He nods and sits next to me and fills the two glasses. He hands one to me and my father.

"Why did you call him Mozen," asks the parrot.

"That is his name," my brother replies simply.

"Why did you call him Mozenrath?"

You beautiful baby from the outside in, chase your dreams but always know the road, that'll lead you home again, go on take on this whole world, but to me you'll always be, my little girl.

"That's the name they know me by." I take a sip of the sweet wine.

"Why did you tell us your name is Mozenrath?"

"Because it is, thier mother called me Mozen." Christian nods.

"So, she possesses magic, do you?"

"Nope." They look at him questionably. "I take after our mother." I look down and a tear falls down my cheek. I make my eyes turn cold and put as much venom in my voice as I can and say," Why are you here?"

"Sara," Christian says scoldingly.

When you were in trouble that crooked little smile, could melt my heart of stone, now look at you I've turned around, and you've almost grown.

"Don't talk to me like that, just because you've known me for twenty-four hours doesn't automatically let you scold me!"

"Isn't he your brother?"

"He hasn't been my brother for eight teen years just like his mother hasn't." Aladdin flinches. "Now what the hell do you want?"

"He's been trying to conquer the Seven Deserts again!" My hands glow a threatening red.

"That's all," I ask through grited teeth. They nod. The princess steps forward.

"What do you mean that's all, someone could've been hurt!"

Sometimes you're asleep I whisper 'I love you,' in the moonlight at your door, as I walk away I hear you say, daddy love you more.

"That's their problem then isn't it. Now I suggest you get out before I lose my temper completely." Aladdin and the Genie grab her arms and jump on the carpet along with the two animals, and take off. "I see why they irritate you." My father smiles and sits me on his lap. Then he turns an icy glare on Christian.

"Get out and tell your slut of a mother my daughter is fine."

"Your daughter! Don't you mean our daughter?" A short pretty red head bursts into the room, my father stands in front of me protectively. "I think I deserve to see her after all I sired her and our son!" He slams her into the wall by her throat.

"That boy is not my son, you brought him with you from a previous engagement, the only reason I kept you was to get a child born with magic, and I got one. Now get out!" My father says in a menacingly soft voice. He was twenty-one, the only reason I'm eight teen is because of the magic in me speed up my aging until I was eight teen in looks.

"Wait, if I'm not your son then that means she's really not my sister?" They both nod. Christian seizes me by my hair and kisses me, I stand still, shocked. It wasn't until he stopped that I realized me and my father both had the magic-proof manacles on. He grabs my waist and stares mockingly at my father. "Let her go."

"Or what?" By way of an answer he pulls a knife out and places on my throat. My father lets go and the red head falls to the ground gasping.

You beautiful baby from the outside in, chase your dreams but always know the road, that'll lead you home again, go on take on this whole world, but to me you'll always be, my little girl.

"let go of my daughter!" Christian shakes his head.

"No, I think I'll keep her. That is until I sell her to whore house, a girl like her'll get me a lot of dinarie."

"You're sick." He chuckles, his warm breath tickling my neck, his lips brush against my ear when he replies," Just for that I think I'll keep you." I struggle against him and he tightens his grip on waist.

"Yes, you can keep her Christian, just make sure those manacles stay on her." The red heads voice is slightly high pitched. She turns her bright blue eyes on me and smirks. "Who would've guessed I would have control over the most powerful sorcerer in all the seven desert's little daughter."

"Fuck you!" She comes forward and slaps me.

"Don't touch her you bitch!" I ram my elbows into Christian's stomach, when he's on his knees I kick his mother in the ribs. Then I hit them both on the back of the head. The keys for the manacles were around their necks, I unlock mine first then my father's. His gauntlet glows a dark blue. "I'll kill them."

someday some boy will come and ask me for your hand but I won't say less unless I know he's the half to make you whole.

"No! You can't necessarily kill them." He looks at me questionably. "Turn them into mamluks." We share a dark smile. He levitates them into the dungeon and closes the door behind him. I gasp, a sudden revelation hitting me. What are we going to do with Sari? I walk upstairs and lay down on my bed. I snap my fingers and my day clothes are replaced with a short, dark blue and gold night gown. laying under the sheets I fall into a deep sleep. I didn't notice a figure sneaking onto my balcony.

"Assara," a voice whispers into my ear. I open my eyes to see dark brown ones. "Good you're awake." I try to move but find I'm strapped down, when I try to use my magic, it shocks me. I let out a small yelp.

"Where am I?" The man chuckles. He's 6'1 with dark brown hair.

"Not in your lands I assure you." The man looks first at my face then my body and smirks. "I can see one reason why your father doesn't let you out of his Citadel." He walks over and holds my hand. "Aw, you have inheirited his powers."

"Yes, now what the hell do you want and who are you!" He chuckles again and walks out. Just then his voice fills the room.

"You will be of a great many uses for me princess."

He has a poet's soul he has the heart of a man's man I know he'll say he's in love but between you and me he won't be good enough.

"What the do you mean?"

"You'll see," he replies cryptically.

"Come on you son of a jackal, what the hell kind of an answer is that!" He chuckles and every thing falls silent. "Dammit!" Where am I, where is my father? A gas fells the room and I fall asleep. When I wake up a man is sitting in a chair in front of me, a bag over his head prevents me from seeing his face.

"It's about time you awake." I stick my tongue out at him. I realize that I'm in a sitting position but still strapped to the bed. The man walks forward and grabs my hair, making me hiss in pain. "Listen, you'd better learn to respect me."

"Or what." he smiles and replies," Well you'll be my wife and the wives that disrespect me usually turn up dead." I don't respond. He pulls my hair even tighter. leaning down he kisses my forehead and walks out, leaving me with the other stranger.

"I'd rather be dead than be your wife!"

You beautiful baby from the outside in chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again go on take on this whole world but to me you'll always be my little girl.