Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
You're gonna miss this by EvilIncarnateForever
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
|A|S|S|A|R|A|
She was staring out that window, of that SUV, Complaining, saying I can't wait to turn 18
I wake up and see a bright light. It doesn't take long for my eyes to adjust. I'm laying on a white, silk bed that feels like it's floating. I want to talk, but I'm afraid I'll ruin the peacefulness. I get up and walk around, in front of me is a large fountain. When I look into it I see my father, alone in his study. He's older; his hair has a bit of gray in it. How long has it been since I died? Am I dead? The questions flash through my mind and soon enough I know the answer. Yes, I'm dead and it's been five years. A young girl walks into the room, carrying Xerxes.
"Grandpa," she asks softly. "Are you eating tonight?" It is Sarie! She should be ten now. I smile at the thought.
"No, I'm not hungry," he replies, showing no emotion. What's happened to him? You're death, that's what happened. He lost his sister and daughter. I get up and crawl back into the bed, finally warm again...
She said I'll make my own money, and I'll make my own rules
~M~O~Z~E~N~R~A~T~H~
Mamma put the car in park out there in front of the school, then she kissed her on the head and said I was just like you.
I watch as my granddaughter walks out of the room, Xerxes right behind her. I have the feeling of being watched. I decide to walk up to Assara's room. The door creaks slowly open. Everything is the same. Her vanity is just as she left it, drapes open, bed curtains closed. The only thing different is the distinct smell of vanilla and lavender.
"Just old memories," I tell myself. I pick up a book. 'How to make crystals' it was her favorite when she was just learning magic. Sarie comes in here sometimes and reads it. She doesn't know I watch her do it. Sarie is so much like her Aunt. I place the book back on the shelf and walk out, quietly shutting the door behind me.
"Master need to eat," Xerxes says.
"I'm not hungry."
"Don't care, need eat." He wraps around my neck after a few minutes, giving up.
"You should go to sleep." He swims into Sarie's room and shuts he door. I walk into the kitchen and pick up a knife. I would be so easy. Just to give up, Sarie knows how to take care of herself...
You're gonna miss this, You're gonna want this back, You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
*S*A*R*I*
These are some good times, So take a good look around, You may not know it now, But you're gonna miss this
I have the sudden urge to go downstairs. I see my grandfather on the floor. The Gauntlet is lying on the floor across the room. A knife is in his chest. I didn't have to check, I know he's dead. Why would he do this, does he not care about me? I should've known he'd do something like this. He's acted like one of his Mamluks since Aunt Assara died. It didn't help that she died in his arms. I walk over to him and brush hair out of his face. He's even paler now. I teleport him and me to his room. I lay him on his bed and cover him up before I shut the bed curtains. Just like what he did with Assara. I walk out and shut the door behind me.
"Goodnight grandpa," I whisper. I wonder if he heard me. I know one thing though, I won't be like him. The first thing I'll do is burn the Gauntlet...
Before she knows it she's a brand new bride, In a one-bedroom apartment, and her daddy stops by
/X/E/R/X/E/S/
He tells her It's a nice place, She says It'll do for now, Starts talking about babies and buying a house,Daddy shakes his head and says Baby just slow down
I watch Aladdin closely as he shakes Sarie's hand. Mozenrath didn't trust him, so I don't trust him. His Genie makes a grand entrance and talks quietly to his master. When he faces me again I glare at him. Sarie shouldn't make and alliance with them, Mozenrath wouldn't neither would Assara. The monkey and bird land on Aladdin's shoulder.
"Stupid monkey," I mutter. Sarie nudges me.
"Xerxes, be nice."
"Jasmine, will you show her to her room?" The Sultana nods and motions for us to follow her. I can't believe we're going to be living in Agrabah! Hopefully Sarie will decide to overthrow these imbeciles and rule. Until she is able to control Mamluks, she'll never be my master. When Assara was her age she could not only control, but make Mamluks. Mozenrath was probably disappointed in his granddaughter. I know I am! She acts like a princess. Can't do anything herself! I take a deep breath, why did they leave me here?
'Cause You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
Five years later there's a plumber workin' on the water heater
Dog's barkin', phone's ringin'
One kid's cryin', one kid's screamin'
She keeps apologizin'
He says they don't bother me
I've got 2 babies of my own
One's 36, one's 23
Huh, it's hard to believe
But you're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
You're gonna miss this
Yeah, you're gonna miss this.