Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Fate,Chances, and Circumstances by Mariposa79
[Reviews - 5] Printer

- Text Size +
Disclaimer : All aladdin characters are associated with the Walt Disney Company. Cities ( except for Paris ) and characters in this story are fictional.

FATE, CHANCES, AND CIRCUMSTANCES

Chapter One.

A Promise is a Promise


Dusk is upon the city of Agrabah. The sun glow red as it kissed the night sky as the morning star shines ever so brightly. The rooster crows to wake up the merchants as they slowly got up to tend their shops. The early morning citizens starts to roam the streets for supplies to buy. The Sultan's palace stood reflecting against the beams of the morning sunlight. The sultan sleeps in his quarters holding closely to his teddy bear. Iago visted the night before and slept on his perch, Abu snuggle closely to carpet and Genie is up early doing his Tai Chi excercise. Up in the balcony in the bedroom of true loves abode. The gentle cold breeze whispered through the curtains. There lies a hero of agrabah and his beautiful wife in each others arms. Dreaming away in a perfect slumber. Rajah on the floor purring happily as he watched the couple in protection. Suddenly the princess sprung up gasping for air.
" Jas, what happen ? What's wrong ? " Aladdin awoke to her sudden movement.
" I had a dream..an awful dream." she responded.
Aladdin comforted her, " It's just a nightmare. Everything will be alright."
Jasmine looked into his chocolate brown eyes. She was assured. Aladdin kissed her and held her in his arms. He watched her fall back asleep. Aladdin tells himself everyday on how did he get so lucky. Not long ago he was in his dirty hubble with Abu, alone, and no family. Getting in trouble with the guards and stealing for food to survive. Here he was.. in the arms of the princess and saved the city countless of times from getting destroyed. Things has changed since then, new friendships was developed and he got to find his father Cassim. Life is just right and his dreams came true. Slowly he closed his eyes and couple of hours have passed into the morning. There was a huge knock onto the bedroom door. Aladdin rose to answer it. " Good morning..Despina. " he said.

" Good morning your highness. Breakfast is ready. Time to get up. " This happy rounded housemaid greeted him.
" Okay, We'll be there. " he responded to the maid.
Aladdin closed the door behind him and headed over to the bed where his wife is still asleep. " Jasmine..wake up. " he alerted her. Jasmine moaned and duck under the covers.
" Wake up. Sleepy head. " still no response. Aladdin tickled her to wake her up. Jasmine squirmed, laughed, smiled and gazed upon her husbands face.
" Mercy please..I'm up. " She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a morning kiss. " How do I considered myself to be so lucky? " she asked.
" I ask myself the same thing." Aladdin respond, " You're the first face I see in the morning and the last face I see at night."
Jasmine smiled and carassed Aladdin's face. " Everyday-"
" For the rest of our lives." They said together, smiled, and kissed each other. Aladdin wished that he could stay in this moment with her forever but breakfast was getting
cold.

Downstairs in the royal dining room. Sultan was eating his healthy breakfast while the servants served the dishes and poured drinks into cups.
Abu munched on a banana. Iago watched Abu scarfing away, " Is that all you eat ? A banana ? "
Abu nodded and try to taunted Iago. " Polly want a cracker ! ? " he screeched.
Iago twitched in disgust " Ugh ! Get that thing away from me ! If you try to stuff it down my throat I'll ! I'll ! - "
" Good morning, everybody ! " Genie poofed into the dining room out of nowhere. " Oh ! Do you want the morning report ?! " He turned himself into a televsion news anchor.
" Todays news, there an camel and cart accident into the corner of Baklava and Date St. Ugly mess of fertilizer spilled all over the place. Avoid that route if you're going to Melon St. If you smell it then you're close by. Another news of the outside of the Seven Deserts. Two countries fight over an large oasis and asked the Sultan of Agrabah for help."
The news dawned on the Sultan. " Oh my word..That reminds me. I need to make a resolution peace treaty. " Just then Aladdin and Jasmine arrived at the dining room. The sultan pushed his duty aside to greet his daughter. " Good morning dearest ! Did you sleep well ?"
" Yes, Father. " She kissed her daddy on the cheek.
" How are you my boy ? "
" Very well sir. " Aladdin respond.
" After breakfast I need to speak to you. Since you're going to be sultan after I'm gone , I need you to learn some diplomatic immunity." Aladdin forgot that one day he would be sultan but he wouldn't even think that it would happen anytime soon. He wasn't sure if he's ready. The couple sat down and had a wonderful breakfast.

Later Aladdin met the Sultan at his office quarters. There stood his desk with numbers of scrolls by the cubbard. A large map of the seven deserts was posted on his wall behind him. Toys and gadgets decorated the place. Up above hanging from the ceiling was a dragon kite that was long red and had gold trimmings. From the corner there's a window that showed a view from the city.
" How ironic is this ? Your highness. My old home had a view of the palace and you have the view of the city. " Aladdin tried to compare the similiarites between the sultan and him.
" Sit down my boy. There are two countries Pagestia and Illonia that lies outside of the seven deserts. Right between them a large oasis has sprouted between them. Both countries wanted the oasis to be on their side .The oasis it has an abundant vegetation that can flourish food supplies and mainly because it has water. Water is important to any city because it's a number one link to survival. Neither Pagestia and Illonia side wants to give it up. So the fighting has begun. Instead of plenishing the oasis, they are destroying it. If this doesn't stop. war will break out. Both countries asked us to be the middle man, a negotiator to divide the oasis and for us to search for other oasis for both countries can benefit. Aladdin since you are learning the ropes. I choose you to go out there, to deliver this resolution peace treaty. This is a job that you should learn as a ruler. Not only you have to keep peace in Agrabah but also your neighbors as well." The sultan showed Aladdin the scroll and the sultan signed the bottom along with Aladdins.
" Your highness I'd be honored to deliver. " said Aladdin bravely as he took the treaty in his hands.
" You're leaving tomorrow morning and head south towards the oasis. The rulers of Pagestia and Ilonia will arrive the day after from there the negotiations will take place.
As of right now the oasis is no mans land. " directed the Sultan.

Aladdin told the news to Jasmine and his friends in the menajerie.
" Al ! We're coming with you ? If those guys try anything I'll do my latest Tai Chi move. " Genie did this martial art move and he ended up tying in a knot. " Al, I need help here. Oof! "
" Genie..You and carpet can't come. Pagestia and Ilonia lies outside the seven deserts and the seven deserts are considered to be a magical lands. They don't know any means of magic at all. If the rulers should see you too then they'll think it's a form of trickery for Agrabahs' own personal reason. I have to represent Agrabah. Iago and Abu you have to stay behind to watch Jasmine and the Sultan. Jasmine I..Jasmine ? Where's Jasmine ? " Aladdin looked around. Where did Jasmine disappear to ? Jasmine went to the fountain upset with tears in her eyes. She thought about her dream. " Jasmine there you are ? Why did you disappear ? What's wrong ? " Aladdin asked
" Al. I don't want you to go! I need you here." pleaded Jasmine as she held him ever so tightly.
" Sweetheart. I have to go. You father ordered me to go. If this sultan position is going to be mine then I have to learn the ropes"
" Something bad is going to happen to you. I know it. I love you so much. I can't stand not having you around. " Aladdin never seen Jasmine so upset before.
" Is it your dream ? " he asked.
Jasmine reminisced her nightmare. " Yes..all I know is that I lost you. "
Aladdin lifted her chin and kissed her lips, " Hey..I'm still here and always will be. Just know that no matter how far apart we are. I'll always find my way back to you. I'll promise I come back. Don't you worry. We're taking palace guards with us including Rasoul. I'm just going to deliver that treaty, have the rulers agree and sign. I'll be back in no time. "
That night there was a small bon voyage party at the palace. There was dinner, games, dancing and talking of the memories they had of one another. Jasmine and Aladdin were glued to each other all night.
Iago watched in disgust. " Okay ! Stop with this lovey dovey stuff. You know that kids could be watching? What kind of influence you'd be sending ?"
Genie turned himself into a female parrot and sat next to Iago, " Aww come on Iago you never been in love before ? How about a little smackeroo?" then Genie turned himself into big lips. Iago watched in horror.
" AHHHH!" he screamed.
" I remember those days. Huh. street rat ?" said Rasoul as he ruffled Aladdins' pouffy hair.
" Hey that's Mr.future sultan street rat to you. "smiled Aladdin. The party ended early because they had a long trip ahead of them. Everybody was laid to rest in their own quarters. For Jasmine and Aladdin their romantic night didn't stop. She laid her head against his bare chest as Aladdin wrapped his arms around her.
" I've been thinking.." she said.
" About what ? " Aladdin asked as he stroked her back.
" When you get back..I'm ready to have a family." Aladdin was in shock.
" For real ? I mean you're not joking right? "
" I want to have a child. Your child. " she said.
Excitedly Aladdin, " Oh, Jasmine. I'm going to be there for him or her every second, every moment, from the moment they're born. I've always wanted a family of my own. You don't know how much this means to me !. " He rolled over and laid his head on her stomache and started talking to it.
Jasmine laughed, " I'm not pregnant yet. "
Aladdin blushed and boyishly smiled " Let's get started. "
" I think we're going to be wonderful parents. " Jasmine said.

Morning broke into the Agrabah sky. Aladdin was already up getting ready for the long trip. He nudged Jasmine and asked her to walk with him to the palace walls entrance gate. There waiting are the horses that are tended and saddled. Along a cart filled with supplies for the Oasis stay and trip, and gifts to the rulers of Pagestia and Illonia from the Sultan. Last the entourage of palace body guards and Rasoul. Rasoul saw Aladdin walking down the palace steps with his wife, the Sultan, and the rest of his friends. He couldn't believe that one day he'll be taking orders from a street rat. Sultan made a announcement,
" This is a momentous occasion that will go in Agrabahs' history books. That this country can bring compromise and peace to the countries that are beyond the seven deserts. This mission is not the first to happen nor the last will happen. Your country and your sultan will honor you dearly. Aladdin, this is the scroll of the peace treaty." The Sultan handed the scroll to Aladdin. Aladdin took it and was honored to have a responsibility but at the same time scared. " You and Rasoul protect this resolution. The fate of two countries lies in your hands.If not then they will have Agrabah to blame for neither country's destruction. "
Before Aladdin mounted onto the cart he turned to his wife and kissed her. " I love you. Don't you ever forget that. Remember I'll be back for you. "
Jasmine looked into his eyes and saw the assurance. " I love you too. Just know that there's something to remember by. She gave him a passionate kiss that blew Aladdin away.
" Off you go." she said
" Huh ? what ? Oh yeah. " Aladdin clumsily climbed into the cart. He turned to her and laughed in embarassment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2

Chances and circumstance

The caravan headed out the palace walls, towards the city and out the city's walls into the desert.
Rasoul move his horse to the cart Aladdin drove. " You know Aladdin , since the Sultan asked us to guard the scroll. I should hold it. "
" No, I should hold it. I'm the diplomat. " he responded.
" I'm the Captain of the Guard. "
" I'm the future king."
" Not yet."
" Right now. I have it. I'll let you know. "
" When ? "
" You'll see " Aladdin turned his head and saw the city of Agrabah getting smaller. Last time he saw Agrabah over the horizon, was when he freed his father from jail. And how he almost left Jasmine. Aladdin came back to take responsibility that night. From then, he knew that he'll always come back to Jasmine. They cross great desert dunes under the scorching sun. Not so far there was a small village and the caravan stopped to replenish. The people greeted them and gave them enough food and water.

An old man wobbled to the cart where Aladdin drove. Aladdin stared at the old man, " Can I help you ? " The old man paid no attention and stared at Aladdin. Again, " Can I help you ? " Still no response from the old man. " CAN I HELP YOU ?"
" Sorry my boy ! Me hearing is a little numb. I notice that this a royal caravan. It's wonderful to have visitors come time to time. " The old man took a second look at Aladdin. " Say.You're that hero guy ! My brother from Galatia thank you for saving his home. He said You had some magical friends with you. But then I don't see anything magical about you. " The old man studied the royal cart for something that is made of magic. There was nothing to look. " It's either that or he's been drinking too much. " Aladdin laughed. " It's my pleasure."
The old man warned him, " Be careful when you hit the dividing mountains. Marauders lurk around. Caravans like yours are a target to steal. "
"Thank you sir. We'll be careful."

Rasoul called Aladdin and the rest to move on. They continued their journey. Not long there were two dividing mountains.
" I think we should go around the mountains " Aladdin told the entourage.
" Why should we go around and waste time ? We need to be on time ! " Rasoul sneered.
" One of the villagers warned us about the Marauders! "
" It's just a tall tale ! C'mon men ! We don't need to pay attention to that street rat ! " Rasoul ordered the men to go between the mountains.
" We need to stay together. I have the scroll ! " informed Aladdin.
" Okay! Men ! Let's take a vote ! Raise your hand if you want to go through the mountains and save time." Some of the entourage including Rasoul raised their hands.
" Raise your hand if you want to go around the mountains ! ." Aladdin raised his hand with one of the royal guard.
" Street rat you lose three to two. We're going through the mountains." Rasoul took charge. They headed through the mountains and Aladdin was angry that they didn't believe him but he took precaution. The view was beautiful, the sun was beginning to set. The rays of the orange glows kissed the mountainous hills and the river below reflected the sun as if it had gold in the waters. Suddenly the cool breeze overtook the desert heat.
One of the palace guards notices something strange and disappeared quickly. " Gasp! What was that? "
" Nothing it was just the wind! " Rasoul assured. There was a shadows lurking on top of the cliffs otherwise than their own. A marauder yells was let out. The call let out marauder men that out numbers the caravan two to one.
" Gentlemen arm yourselves! We're under attack! " Yelled Rasoul. "
Aladdin grabbed the scroll and tucked it in his shirt. " I told you! We should've gone around! " He got off the cart to protect the supplies and the entourage.
A marauder swung his sword at Aladdin and he missed. Aladdin quickly grabbed his father's cutlass and used to protect himself. He quickly ran to Rasoul, where he knocked out the marauder. " Here Rasoul take if anything happens. Keep on going to deliver this treaty. It's not the scroll they're after, it's the supplies and the gifts. But I'll try and save the supplies. " Aladdin ran to the cart to save it.
A marauder eyed on Aladdin and saw him running. " Oh no! He is not going anywhere! " The marauder lighted a stick of dynamite and threw it to Aladdin’s' direction. Aladdin saw the strange contraption. " How in the world is this? " then BOOM!
Rasoul saw the explosion, " ALADDIN! " Just then, the Marauder knocked Rasoul out in the head and he fell to the floor.

Somewhere in the night back in Agrabah. Jasmine was tossing and turning in a horrid nightmare she was having. She woke up in a cold sweat. " No! " Jasmine turned to her side and found that her husband wasn't there.
Poof! Genie appeared by her side, " What's wrong? Princess? "
" Aladdin. " tears ran down from her eyes. " Something happen to him, I just know it! "
Genie transformed himself into a big teddy bear and held Jasmine as she wept.
" Don't worry Jas. He'll be back by the time you say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Do you want any tea to calm your nerves? " Genie said in an English accent and transformed himself again into Mary Poppins. Jasmine was up in the air having a tea party. " Spoonful of sugar? " Genie had a teaspoon ready for her tea. " OHH! It's a very unbirthday to you? " Then Genie was the mad hatter.
Jasmine put the teacup down. " Find him Genie. Make sure everything is all right. "
" You got it! " Everything was turned back to normal." Sleep tight Princess, Don't you worry. I’ll report as soon as I know! "
Jasmine kissed Genie on the cheek." Thank you. " Just then Genie whistled for carpet. " C'mon carpet. We’re looking for Al! "
Back where the attack took place, Rasoul gained consciousness; he looked at the spot where Aladdin got caught into the explosion. " It's impossible for him to survive. " he said to himself. Rasoul looked everywhere for any impending possibilities for any survival. Nothing. Rasoul realized that he had the scroll in hands. He took what he need to survive and Aladdin’s' father knife to give to Princess Jasmine to show that Aladdin didn't make it and continued on the journey. Genie flew up above and saw the disaster site. He didn't see anybody but footsteps leaving the site. Automatically knew that it was Aladdin that continued on the journey. Genie reported back to Jasmine that Aladdin is okay. Rasoul arrived at the oasis to meet with the rulers and told the tragic news to them. Both rulers realized because of their greed for the sake of their kingdoms a life of a diplomat was sacrificed. They agreed to sign the treaty in peace and decided to rule together. In honor of Aladdin, They named the Oasis after him. Rasoul returned to Agrabah and announce the tragic news. Genie was shocked he was sure that it's was Aladdin’s' footsteps that he saw not Rasoul's.
Jasmine cried and was upset. " You are a liar Rasoul! You didn't like Aladdin in the first place! You didn't want him to succeed! You wanted him out. ! How do you know for sure! "
" Princess Jasmine! " Rasoul interrupted. " I would never do such a thing! My loyalties and dedication lies with the royal family! Here! Here is my proof! " Rasoul handed Jasmine Aladdin's fathers knife. Jasmine knew for sure that he was gone. With a shock she fell to her knees and passed out, " What about the promise? " she thought. Jasmine awoke and she was back in her room. " Was it a dream? " She turned to the side of the bed where Aladdin slept. He wasn't there. Tears streamed down her face and wonder why he didn't listen to her dream. She can feel his lips touch hers and his warmth, compassion, his words of romance and his laugh. Jasmine got up from bed and walked around the palace. Every corner, every room was a memory. " How can I go on? " Abu whimpered in sorrow his best friend is gone. Iago sat on his perch and started to miss the lovey dovey couple. Now that he had nobody to yell, " Eww. Lovegerms to " Genie cried and cried until the palace almost flooded out. How can he fail not to tell the difference between Aladdin's footsteps and Rasoul's. The Sultan saw Jasmine walking around like a zombie. Her eyes were red and tired. The energy of happiness was sucked out of her.
" Dearest." he said as he held her. Jasmine turned to her father and cried. The Sultan held her like she was a child again. " I know how you feel. When I lost your mother. It seems that my world stopped spinning. I didn't know what to do. But I had to remember the good things she did for us and for Agrabah. It was her influence, her dignity, her dreams, and her beauty. She wanted us to be happy and move on. Remember Aladdin for the good memories, what kind man he represented and I know he would wanted you to be happy. But you can mourn as long as you want." Agrabah was in morning, the citizens worried on what's going to happen to their city. Jasmine laid in her bed and didn't want to get up. Only way that she can feel close to Aladdin is her dreams.
Despina came in and opened the curtains to let the light shine in. " Wake up! Princess ! It time to get you up ready for the trip! "
Jasmine turned to her side and buried herself into the bed sheets. " Come on, Jasmine ! You need to say, goodbye." Despina pulled the sheets off of Jasmine.
" He'll come back for me. Like he promised. I'll stay here!" tears ran down her face. Jasmine was in denial that Aladdin is dead.
Despina sat in front of her. " Fate can play a wicked game. Promises are broken when it comes to it. Princess, if you don't go then you'll never say your goodbyes. " Jasmine took a bath to erase the tiredness and the redness in her eyes. She brushed her hair in front of her vanity. A memory brushed through her. Aladdin came from behind her. He embraced her, kissing her neck. Jasmine could feel him as if he was still here. She looked into her mirror and his image disappeared. Jasmine put the brush down, she gathered her strength and walked downstairs to joined the rest of the gang. The royal family took the alternate route to the site of the disaster. The route around the mountains where the caravans should have took in the first place.
Aladdin's father Cassim joined the family on the funeral precession. " I never thought. I would bury my only son. "
The sultan understands how Cassim felt. He couldn't bear the fact that if it was Jasmine that passed on. He knew that Cassim didn't have anybody left and with compassion he dropped the charges that was put against the ex King of Thieves and welcome Cassim to the palace anytime.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3

The Riders of Ramon

But, is our hero really dead? The time was rewind back to the explosion. Aladdin jumped over the dynamite and by the time the dynamite exploded. The blast sent Aladdin
flying into the river. His body was floated down stream and his head was hit onto the rocks. There were three travelers were riding on horseback that were heading going up the river. They were adorned in flashy clothes and weapons for protection. Their horses had fine adornments that glitter with the sun and a symbol that was branded onto its thighs.
" Othos! What's that?" one of the men pointed out.
" It's a body! Quickly! Check if he's still alive! " The third man got off his horse and tended to the victim.
" Othos he's alive! Logos! Help me with this stranger! " The three men set up camp and they helped Aladdin watched up his head and the rest of his wounds.
Aladdin gained consciousness and sat up." Owe! My head! " He said touching the bandages.
" You've been out for quite some time. " Said, the stranger. " Can you tell us what were you doing by the riverbed? "
" I don't know. " Aladdin answered.
The second stranger, " Who are you? Where did you come from? "
Aladdin thought and nothing popped up. " I can't remember my name. Or where I come from.... Who? Who are you guys? "

The third stranger announced, " We are the Riders of Ramon. We serve truth, justice, and the way of the people. This tall gentleman next to me is Othos. "
Othos is tall with red hair and green eyes. " Hi. " He said as he shook Aladdin's hand.
" The gentleman to the right of me is Pathos." Pathos is the same height as Aladdin. He had black hair with blue eyes and gold hoop earrings in both ears. Pathos also shook Aladdin’s' hand.
" And I am. Logos." Logos was little shorter than Othos but he was taller than Pathos. He had light brown hair and the color of his eyes matched. All of them looked like pirates and strapping strong built.
" Othos, Pathos, and Logos " said Aladdin as he named by the order they were standing.
Othos examined Aladdin's head. " It seems like you bump your head pretty hard and you don't know who you are. Ah ! I see that you have amnesia. Don't worry! We are going to help you find your family! Because- "
All together the three spoke. " We are the riders of Ramon. We serve truth, justice, and the way of the people. ! "

When Aladdin was healed and strong enough to walk. The four went on a journey to search for Aladdin’s past. They came across the canyon of the two mountains. Shadows appeared from up above. A marauder yell echoed through out.
" Marauders! " Logos yelled.
" You know how to use a sword my friend. " Othos gave the sword to Aladdin. Marauders surrounded the four and the Riders of Ramon fought.
Aladdin stood watching in amazement. " Wow! " A marauder attacked him and Aladdin’s' instincts kicked in. He was fighting like he never fought before, if he could remember when's the last time. Aladdin fought the marauder off. He saw Pathos into a tight corner. Aladdin quickly came to Pathos's aid. Just before the marauder raised his sword to kill Pathos.
He got stabbed from behind then marauder fell and Aladdin stood with the bloody sword. " Look, I didn't mean to. He was going to kill you. "
Pathos configured what Aladdin was, " You fight like a warrior! I owe you my life! You have to be soldier of some sort. "
The search for Aladdin’s' past turned into days, into weeks, and into months. There was no lead or any link to him .The Riders of Ramon adopted him as one of their own, gave him the clothes they wore and Aladdin adapted to their lifestyle. Since the Riders of Ramon didn't know his name they called him, " Xanthos." One night, the Riders set up camp under the stars. They twinkle like diamonds in the sky and spread across in the dark black night. Xanthos woke up, got up from his tent and sat looking at the priceless sky. A sense of deva ju came over him as if he seen the sky before.
Logos sat up and came close to the campfire for warmth. " Xanthos why are you up? " He asked.
Xanthos sighed, " I can't sleep. I've been having dreams about this woman. She had long black raven hair and these beautiful exotic looking eyes. I was surrounded in the life of luxury. Everything seemed so real. "
Logos smiled, " You're not the only one who dreams of a rich lifestyle and a beautiful woman by his side."
" What's your purpose of being the Riders of Ramon? How do guys get by day to day?" Xanthos asked.
" Pathos, Othos, and I came from the city of Ramon. North of Illonia. Our king had a conquest to do good because he saw corrupted kings and their kingdoms were unhappy. The King of Ramon wanted to set the people free from the oppressed country. He assembled the Riders to clean corruption and rescue the people from their trouble of need. You see there are more of us out there. When a rescue mission is completed, they give us clothes, money, a food to eat, and a place to stay. We try to not be greedy. We take what we need to survive. " Xanthos figured out why they say, truth, justice, and the way of the people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4

Celebration of Life

One year later, back in the city of Agrabah. It was the anniversary of Aladdin's death. There was no celebration of death but a celebration a life. A baby girl was born into the city and they called her, Alliana. Jasmine walked to the crib and adoringly looked at her baby girl. She had her fathers' ears, smile, and the beauty of her mother. Alliana is part of Aladdin and Jasmine will do anything she can to raise her and to protect her. If Alliana has any questions about her father, Jasmine will proudly tell stories about how he lived.
Genie came in to see Alliana as well. " Al would have been so proud. You told me about the promise he made to you. Truthfully, he is still here with us. In our hearts and memories."
People from all over the world came to pay contribute and bearing gifts to the newborn princess. The baby smiled and gurgled, which brought joy into peoples hearts. There was hope that the royal lineage would move on. Everyone celebrated except for the enemies of Aladdin. They knew that one day the child will grow up and carry on the legacy of her father. Rumors of a kidnapping was going to take place. The Sultan built higher walls that surrounded the perimeter and tight security to watch day and night. Genie set up a magical security system that will go off if evil magic leak in. While the walls were being built, the sultan sent Jasmine and Alliana away until the coast is clear. Jasmine chose to visit Paris because it is the most romantic city in the world. Plus, it lies beyond the seven deserts and it's a city never sleeps. Magic can never interfere because somebody will notice. Aladdin and her visited the city once and they had the time in their lives. Coincedentally the Riders of Ramon came into the city as well. In the morning, Jasmine woke up and walked to the window. She saw the city of Paris flourish with people and the bustle down by the streets below. Jasmine looked at her daughter sleeping in the cradle. She asked one of the maids to watch her as she went to the bakery to buy some milk and breakfast. One of the palace bodyguards went with her. For a brief moment, Jasmine had this comforting moment. " Why do I feel this way ?" she thought. " As if Aladdins' close by ? " Jasmine went to the bakery to order.
" Bonjour ! Madamoiselle ! " the baker greeted.
" Bonjour. " Jasmine greeted back.
Outside of the bakery, the Riders of Ramon stopped to find a place to stay the night across the street.
The same feeling applied to Xanthos, " Why do I feel this way?" As if something is going to happen. "
Othos heard Xanthos spoke to himself. " I don't think this is the right place where the family lives. "
Jasmine turned around and view the window outside of the bakery. For a split second, her heart skipped a beat. She couldn't believe her eyes ! Her beloved is alive ! It was Aladdin ! Quickly she droppped everything to the floor and ran out the door.
" Princess Jasmine ! Where are you going ? " the palace bodyguards ran after her.
The Riders of Ramon climbed up on thier horses and took off.
They heard a womans voice calling out " Aladdin ! "
But they paid no attention to her calls. Jasmine ran after the riders and was shocked that Aladdin didn't respond. She had to know.
A woman was carrying groceries and collided with Jasmine. " I'm so sorry. Madam. Let me help you. " she said as she picked up the fallen food. She looked up and the riders were gone.
The palace bodyguard got up to her. " Your highness ! What brought up this sudden outburst. ? "
" Aladdin. He's alive ! I saw him across the street from the bakery ! "
The body guard looked around the vicinity. " I don't see him. "
" Because he rode away with three men ! "
" Princess. It could be your eyes that deceive you. Aladdin is dead. How can he survive that blast ? "
Jasmine was in disbelief. She saw. what she saw. It wasn't an hallucenation or a trickery of the light. The palace body guard could be right too. " Yeah, you're right . " she said in disappointment, " I just miss him so much. "

Jasmine invited the lady she collided with to dinner for an apology. The lady's name was Sherry and she was honored to have dinner with the royal.
Alliana cooed and laughed and brought such charm. " She's such a beautiful baby. " Sherry commented. Jasmine explained what happen and the tragic loss of her husband.
" I understand how you feel but know nothing can compare to first love. If you love something you got to let it go then if it's comes back it's meant to be. " Sherry explained then she winked. " But if he's alive like you claimed to be then he'll keep his promise. "

The Riders of Ramon was near by the restaurant where Jasmine and Sherry are at. They were leaving the scene and Xanthos saw her. " The woman. The woman in my dreams ! " he thought. She was even more beautiful than ever. Xanthos froze of thinking what to say, what to do and how to approach her.
The Riders of Ramon heard a cry, " Help! Someone stole my bag ! "
The riders got up on their horses. " Xanthos ! Let's go ! "
Xanthos attention left the girl of his dreams. They helped the helpless victim and put the thief to justice. Xanthos returned to the place where he saw the girl of his dreams and she was gone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five

The Return Home

Three years later the Riders returned to their home the city of Ramon. Xanthos watched his fellow mates get greeted by their family members. He felt lonely because there was no one to come home to. Even though the Riders took him as family. Xanthos didn't feel complete because he didn't know where he came from. Or The family that he could possibly left behind. The King of Ramon heard about the fourth edition to the Riders cliche and invited Xanthos to his palace.

" I've heard about a great deal about you. I thank you so much for riding with them. You are a quick thinker and fast on your feet. And I'll try everything in my power to help you to find your past and send you home. " said the King. " But please my home is your home. Do whatever you like. Anything to repay you for your heroic deeds. "

In the morning a call for help that came from the city of Agrabah. The King of Ramon heard that four years ago Agrabah lost a hero and figured out at the same time his riders found Xanthos. He called his riders, Pathos,Logos, Othos, and Xanthos. to head out to Agrabah to rescue their plee. The four horses stood on top of a sand dune that over looked the city of Agrabah and there was a great big wall that surrounded it.
The Riders could barely see the palace. " Whoa, talk about a high security system." said Pathos.
They arrived to the palace walls. The door guards stop them, " What's your place of business ? "
Logos replied, " We received a plee from the city of Agrabah to the city from Ramon."
Othos showed the scroll to the guard. Xanthos stretched to see what's beyond the palace guards. A great big familiarity fell through him.
The door guard read the scroll, studied it for authencity and said, " Who are you ?"
The Riders said all together, " We are the Rider of Ramon. We serve truth. justice, and the way of the people ! "
The guard looked at them with this confusing expression, "Go ! Stay at the inn down the street ! We let the Sultan know that you're here and he'll give you further instructions. "
The Riders went in and Xanthos went first leading the way. There was a festival of the camel races that blocked the road to the inn. They went around to find another way. Xanthos was still leading the pack. They were surprised that neither one of them stop to ask directions.
Xanthos looked at the houses and the architechery. " This place. I know this place. But where ? " Xanthos looked up and stopped for a moment. There was the Sultans' palace stood strongly and shining with the sunlight.
Something flashed through his head. He finds himself standing in front of the girl of his dreams. " I love you. Don't you ever forget that. Remember I'll be back for you. " rang through his head.
" I love you too. " the girl of his dreams.
" Xanthos! Xanthos ! XANTHOS ! " Logos yelled. Xanthos shooked his head to snap back to reality.
" The palace look pretty amazing huh ? " Logos said. Xanthos had a another deva ju, " Where did I hear that before ?" he thought.
At the palace, Jasmine sat from the balcony watching daughter playing with Genie,Abu, and Iago in the menagerie. All three dressed as women and having a pretend tea party.
" Does this have to be appropriate ? " Iago said and Abu itched unconfortably.
" Yes Iago. Only ladies have to come to the tea party. " said Alliana.
Jasmine laughed as Genie changed into different personalities for the tea party. There's this feeling came over her again. The same feeling that she had in Paris and she saw Aladdin. Jasmine tried to shake it off but it's still there.
The Sultan joined her and commented on Alliana. " I can't believe. My granddaughter is growing up so fast. She has the brains of Aladdin, your beauty and Boy! Does she have your temper. "
" Your highness ! " The palace guard informed, " The Riders of Ramon are here. "
" Send them up to the palace tommorrow morning and I'll give them further instructions
Eventually, the riders made it at the inn. The next morning the palace guards came for them. Othos opened the door and before he could say a word. A dark shadow from up above that came from a mechanical bird that spouted out fire. At the palace everybody there saw the giant bird, Genie immediately grabbed Jasmine and Alliana into a safe hiding place.
Iago and Abu scattered to catch up, " Hey ! Wait for us ! "
The guards and the riders realized that their city was under attack. Quickly they geared up and ran to save the city.
Mechanikles spoke out to the Palace, " High walls cannot stop me from coming in ! Hand over the princesses and your city will be spared ! "
" Not so fast ! " yelled Xanthos.
Mechanikles peered through the window and saw a built man with long black hair, gold hoop earrings, and a scruff growing on his face. " No ! It can't be ! " he exclaimed , " Aladdin ?" Xanthos looked at the man with an confusing look. " No, we are the Riders of Ramon. We fight for trurh, justice and the way of the people ! "
The Riders and the Palace guards separate in different directions. Xanthos started picking up rocks and throwing it at the mechanical bird. Everybody else started throwing rocks too. The noise was getting annoying inside the mechanical bird. Mechanikles pulled the lever and the bird spouted fire at them.
" Duck ! Protect yourselves ! " yelled Othos.
They found hiding places to protect from the spouting fire. The fire caught onto homes of the civilians. Xanthos, Pathos, and Othos quickly ran to save the civilians.
" We have to find a way to get that bird to the ground !" yelled Pathos. Xanthos looked and saw ropes in the corner. The fire weakened the flooring of the building and Aladdin fell through something sharp pierced onto his side.
Pathos and Othos came to save their fellow rider. " Xanthos ! Are you okay ? "
" Yes, I'm alright ! I have an idea ! " his adrenaline was rushing and he couldn't feel any pain. Logos joined the riders to go with Xanthos plan. They tied ropes on opposite end of the buildings for footholds. There was a third rope that went straight across. Othos and Pathos went on oppostite buildings with more royal guards. Logos and Xanthos ran to the giant bird to drive in the direction where they want it to go. They threw rocks at it again, and Mechanikles was annoyed and started chasing after them spouting more fire.
" Here we go again !" yelled Logos. Both passed their point and picked up the ropes.
Pathos and Othos saw them running towards their way. " Get ready men. When it comes. Pull ! "
Logos and Xanthos lasso the birds legs on to the ropes. "
" PULL ! " yelled Pathos
The rope stopped the bird and knocked it silly from it's flying path. Mechanikles lost control of the bird. More men from below began to pull on the ropes that Xanthos and Logos tied. The weight was too much that the bird can carry and the bird crashed directly to the ground. The men pulled Mechanikles out from the bird and he was feeling distraught.
" From the law of the Agrabah city. You are under arrest for attempted kidnapping and destruction city. " Rasoul tied Mechanikles and arrested him.
Mechanikles looked at Xanthos. " No ! You're alive ! How can that be ? "
" We don't know what are you talking about ? " Othos exclaimed.
" Aladdin ! That's Aladdin ! ", Mechanikles screamed and pointed at Xanthos.
Xanthos stood in question, " Who's Aladdin ? My name is Xanthos. "
Rasoul pulled Mechanikles closer and sneered, " I don't know how hard you hit your head but little man. You're starting to hallucenate. ! " Rasoul looked at Xanthos and there was a familiarity. "Street Rat ?" he thought. But Rasoul minded out the idea. He dragged Mechanikles to the palace to place him in the dungeon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six

Aladdin? Who's Aladdin ?

The four riders stood kneeling in front of the Sultan.
" The Riders of Ramon. It is a great pleasure and honor to have you here with us. Thank you so much for saving the city and the royal family. I don't know what to do if my daughter and granddaughter were gone. For gratitude, I promote you honorary heroes and citizens for the city of Agrabah. Please stay with us as long as you like. " The sultans' memory wasn't as sharp as before. He didn't recognize Aladdin as he kneeled before the Sultan.
The four men stood up and Xanthos held his side in pain.
" Xanthos ?" questioned Logos. Xanthos moved his hand and Logos saw the wound, " Quickly ! Get the doctor ! Xanthos is hurt ! "
Xanthos was about to pass out.
" Hold on Xanthos ! Hold on ! " exclaimed Pathos.
The doctor came to his aid and patched up his wounds. They laid Xanthos to rest in the guest wing that was close to the menagerie. The Pathos, Othos, and Logos await in front of his room to see any improvement of their friend. Jasmine was walking by when she saw the commotion outside. As she came closer she recognized the three men. The same three men that rode away with Aladdin in Paris.
She nervously approached them. " I I saw you guys in Paris years back."
" Of course ! You have ! " said Othos.
All together, " We're Riders of Ramon ! We fight for truth ! Justice ! and the way of the people ! "
Jasmine smiled, " So I've heard. My people tells me heroic stories about all of you. They thought we lost a hero when my husband passed on. You men restored tha hope back. But I never met you formally. I'm princess Jasmine. "
The three men stood in shock to see the most beautiful woman in all of the seven deserts. " So this is the women. That we saved from getting kidnapped. "
Pathos took her hand and kissed it very charmingly. " Who's the other princess ? "
" My daughter, Alliana. "
" You're a single mother ? Pathos asked.
" Yes "
Logos stood and stared at princess Jasmine. He remembered many nights that Xanthos told him about the women of his dreams. Long black raven hair with exotic beautiful eyes. The same qualities that Jasmine had.
" You know. You should meet Xanthos." Logos insisted.
Pathos changed the subject." She'll meet Xanthos when he's well. Please your highness. Your palace is amazing ! Show us around. "
" But what about Xanthos ? " Logos asked.
Othos replied, " The doctor will find us. " Jasmine gave the tour of her palace. They were in the royal dining room and Iago sat on his perch.
" Oh ! What a pretty polly ? Polly want a cracker. " said Pathos. Iago flinched as Pathos was about to give him a cracker.
Jasmine stopped him, " I don't think that is necessary. He hates crackers. " Iago wobbled to the otherside of Jasmine and thanked her. " It must have been hot. Please. Sit. Let me have my servants and quench your thirst." Jasmine invited them for a drink.
The servants came out and brought beverages for them to cool off.
"Like I've said before. I didn't know who all of you are until my father sent out for you and when you did your introduction to me." Jasmine smiled and blushed in embarassment, " It's silly of me to ask but when I saw all of you in Paris. I saw all of you riding away with my husband. I know he's passed on but for a moment I.. I thought he was alive. "
Logos replied, " You mean Xanthos ? "
asmine felt as if there was more to the puzzle that didn't quite really fit. It has to be something about their fourth member. " Xanthos ? " she asked.
" Poor guy. We saved him. He didn't know who his name was, where did he came from or the family he left behind. We tried to help him but nothing came up. " said Pathos.
Jasmine was getting suspicious and the anxiousness was building up. " Where did you find him ? " she asked.
" In the riverbed close to the canyon between the two mountains. I guess he floated downstream where he came from "said Othos.
The key words rang up the canyon between the two mountains. The same disaster site where the Marauder attack. The same place where Aladdin was killed. or Was he killed ? Jasmine got up and nervously dropped her cup. There's this sudden burst of energy that came over her. " Aladdin is alive? Aladdin's alive. ALADDIN IS ALIVE ! " she thought.
" I'm so sorry but I had to see your friend ! " Jasmine smiled as she excitedly ran out of the dining room.
" Aladdin is alive ! " she said to Iago. Iago folllowed her.
Genie was playing croquette with carpet. Genie gently swung his club and the ball went through the wicket. It was carpets turn. Carpet swing his club the ball it rolled through the wicket doing going twists and turns Finally hit the poison stick.
" Hey! That was cheating! "
Jasmine ran into the garden." Genie ! Al's alive ! " Jasmine exclaimed.
She ran to the throne room. " Father ! Aladdin is alive ! "
Cassim was in the playroom with Alliana. " Cassim ! " she said so excitedly. " Your son is alive and he's here ! " Jasmine ran to Cassim and hugged him. She was happy. " Abu ! Aladdin's alive ! "
Everybody that knew Aladdin was in the menagerie outside of his room.
" What's going on ? " Alliana asked, " Why is everybody out here ? "
Jasmine kneeled to her, " Because my darling. Behind that door is the most exciting news ever. "
" What ? " Alliana curiously asked.
" Your daddy. Alliana you stay here because I want your father to meet you last. "
" Why mommy? " Jasmine smiled adoringly at her daughter. " You're a surprise for daddy."
Genie was in a person form than his blue spirit form. " How do you know for sure ? I was talking to the Riders of Ramon and they told me about their friend Xanthos. Genie, I know it's him ! I can feel it ! I knew that he is alive but I wasn't so sure. I saw him in Paris years ago. "
Logos figured that it wasn't dreams that Xanthos was having. It was memories. Jasmine marched up the steps with anticipation with his friends and immediate family. She opened the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven

It's all coming back.


There was Aladdin laying down sleeping and resting healing his wound. He had bandages wrapped around his abdomen. Jasmine sat next to him and wasn't sure because of Aladdins' appearance.
" Great ! One of things in the world I most other than crackers. Pirates. " Iago squacked.
There was a tattoo on the side of his chest. Genie was surprised to see such a symbol. " Wow, the Riders of Ramon symbol. " He came beside Jasmine. " Mom! Can I have one of those ? "
Pathos explained, " That's a map to the city of Ramon. See the North,South,East and West ? These squiggly lines that slant across are the mountains. That tiny star is the city of Ramon. That dot below is the city of Illonia. This symbol shows that if we're found dead or alive. They should return us back to our kingdom." Xanthos or Aladdin was starting to come to.
" Everybody leave. I want to be alone with him." Jasmine escourted everybody out, turned around and sat right next to him. She stared at him with amazement. Jasmine was happy that Aladdin's alive and he came back like he promise. It took him five years. Well at least physically but mentally he's not there. The sun beating against her and she can feel the heat. Xanthos opened his eyes to see that the girl of his dreams was sitting in front of him. He can see the glow from the sun around her. " An angel Am I dead ? " he thought. Soon he realized that he was still here. Jasmine saw his eyes and notice the same chocolate brown eyes that she always known.
" Its you ! " They both said to each other.
Jasmine wrapped her arms around him and she wept. Xanthos was shocked but he accepted the gesture. " I can't believe it ! That you're here ! I knew that in my heart that you were alive! I saw you in Paris! Oh, Aladdin alot has changed And-"
" Aladdin? Who's Aladdin ? " Xanthos questioned. "
Jasmine sat back up, " What ?"
" I'm Xanthos, I'm from the Riders of Ramon and I-"
" But the Riders found you and you don't know who you are. They've looked everywhere to find where you belong except here in Agrabah. "Jasmine interrrupted.
She got up and opened the door for the rest of the gang to come in. Xanthos saw these familiar faces that were also in his dreams. " Al ! You're aliiiive! Your back and your front1 and you're both here! " Genie poofed into the room in his blue form.
Xanthos screamed " A Ghost ! Evil form of trickery ! Don't worry ! I'll save you because I'm - "
Everybody together, " The Riders of Ramon. You fight for truth ! Justice ! and the way of the people! We know ! "
Jasmine calmed him down. " Genie is good and wouldn't harm anybody. "
Pathos, Othos, and Logos knew that this was his home. The way that he knew his way aound the city and the his dreams about the Princess.
" But why don't I remember any of it ? " Xanthos asked.
" It takes time." answered Logos.
In the morning Xanthos was awaken by little footsteps. He turned his to his left side, the little head popped down and went under the bed.
" Don't worry. I won't hurt you. " Xanthos tried to get a closer a look. The little person ran so quickly that he miss her. Xanthos smiled and went back to bed. A couple hours later, he woke and walked out to the menagerie. There were flamingos, fountains, and tall cypress trees. There was a commotion coming from the right of him.
" Get back here! Alliana! I won't let you get away so easy! " the palace guard yelled.
" You think that was so easy!" Alliana yelled back. She was running amuck around the garden trying to lose the guards. Xanthos smiled because she reminded someone he knew. " Abu ! The key is that you get in trouble until you get caught. " Alliana ran into Xanthos. " I'm in trouble! " she panicked.
" What's the commotion about ? " asked Xanthos. Abu was so happy to see that Aladdin is alive. He hopped off Alliana's shoulder and onto Aladdin.
" Aladdin ! Aladdin ! " Abu screeched. " I'm sorry my friend but you've mistaken. " apologized Xanthos.
Abu was confused, " Huh ?"
The palace guard came up to Xanthos. There was a pencil line going down his face. Alliana stood there laughing to the floor. " That brat! Played a dirty trick on me. "
" Please sir. She's just a child. She was just having fun." Xanthos explained." Little girl. Apologize to the man. "
" Sorry"
Xanthos kneeled down to her.
" I know who you are ! You're a rider from Ramon ! I heard stories ! I'm Princess Alliana of Agrabah ! " Alliana turned and saw her mother." Mommy ! " she exclaimed. Alliana ran to her mother. Xanthos stood there watching them. There was a familiarity between the little girl and him.
" Good morning." Jasmine greeted. " Let's eat Alliana it's time for breakfast. " she turned to Xanthos." Everybody here that knows you. They will help you, talk to you and inform their importance to you."
All afternoon one by one everybody was telling stories and memories to help Xanthos to remember that he is Aladdin. A little by little things were jogging his mind. Jasmine had a dinner alone with Xanthos. He was taken away by Jasmines' beauty. She wore a long white dress thar hugged her figure and went down to the floor. She had a shawl that wrapped around her shoulders that kept her warm from the cold desert wind.
" I've dreamed about you almost everynight. " said Xanthos.
Jasmine blushed and thanked him. " Can you tell me ? At least one of them."
Xanthos told her about a dream about flying in the stars. Traveling all over the world. Sitting on top of the Chinese Palace watching the fireworks up above.
" That's not a dream. It actually happened." Jasmine confirmed.
" What? How's that possible ? " Xanthos asked.
Jasmine whistled and carpet came flying into the room. " It was our first date. "
Xanthos was surprised to see such a contraption. " How does this work ?" He tugged and searched for anything that made the carpet go. Carpet was hurt because Aladdin didn't recognized him.
" Hopped on in. Maybe something can jog your memory. " Jasmine invited him .
" Can it carry the both of us ? " he asked.
Jasmine laughed that this time the flight of the magic carpet was vice versa, " Sure. Do you trust me ? "
Suddenly they took off. As they flew, Xanthos had the time of his life. They flew around the world which took days riding on horseback. They passed by the apple orchard and Xanthos grabbed the apple and roll it off his shoulder into Jasmines hands. Xanthos sat there shocked that it happened involuntary. Jasmine knew that there was the man she loved. They arrived back at the palace.
Xanthos stood just staring at her admiringly. " How can I man ever forget someone like you ? It's like a dream. But somehow. I belong here with you. " Xanthos lifted her chin and kissed her. Jasmine knew for sure that it was him. It was by his kiss. By the magic of the lovers kiss everything that was lost in Aladdin was restored.
" Oh, Jasmine. I'm so sorry. But like I promise. I came back. Sorry that it took so long. " Jasmine had tears of happiness and that her husband was finally home. She led Aladdin to the playroom. There was Alliana sitting playing happily with her dolls.
"A year later that you disappeared. I had a daughter. Your daughter. "
Aladdin fell in love with her. "
Jasmine, Alliana so beautiful and so smart. I'm so sorry that I missed the first four years of her life. I didn't know who I was. "
" Don't worry my love. You have the rest of your life getting to know her. We can finally be a family."
Everyone was happy that Aladdin is back. He remembered every memory and every single detail including his life as Xanthos. All that Aladdin cared is that he's finally home. It's the same thing that Xanthos longed for too.
The next day the Riders of Ramon was about to leave the palace gates. " Thank you, For saving me, taking care of me, and for finding my family. " said Aladdin. Othos, Pathos and Logos were happy that their conquest was complete.
" You know. Xanthos you are more than welcome ride with us anytime. " said Pathos
" It's okay. I've finally found my family but I'll call for you when we need you. "
Logos said, " See you again my friend ! " They kicked off their horses and left the Palace. Jasmine and Aladdin watched the riders Ramon rode away
Jasmine kissed her husband. " Welcome home. "



The End
Moral of the story : If you're meant to be with someone, fate will always bring you together. Remember thesaying, " If you love something let it go. if it comes back it's meant to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My apologies if I offend any marauders. If there is such a group. It was a cool name. I don't even know who they are. Again. Sorry.
This is my first fanfic ! Please review it and tell me what you think. I really love to hear my audience reactions.