Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Aladdin's Savior by MysticMeg
[Reviews - 7] Printer

- Text Size +




Aladdin’s Savior
A Disney’s Aladdin fanfic

The sun rose slowly over the great city of Agrabah. The blue sky faded to the purples and reds of the rising sun. The moon slowly faded to the radiance of the sun, and the star’s sparkles were consumed by the sun’s rays.
The people of the city started to wake also. Men started out of their homes to set up their shop or carts on the streets, getting ready for the day’s prophets. Their wives began making their morning meals, and sending the lunches with their husbands. The children did their daily chores and gobbled down their meals so they could go out and play in the streets with the other children. The morning was normal and peaceful at the time.


*~*~*~*~*

Jasmine sighed as she looked out over the balcony down at her city. A pair of arms came up behind her and wrapped around her waist.
“What are you looking at?” Aladdin asked as he kissed her gently on the cheek.
Jasmine just held onto his hands, “Oh, nothing,” she sighed, “I’m sorry, did I wake you?”
“It’s alright. I haven’t been up with the sun for awhile. It’s kind of nice.”
Jasmine shivered and pulled her robe closer around her. She walked back with Aladdin into their room, and started rummaging through a large wardrobe at the back wall.
“You do remember that Prince Charen is arriving today, don’t you?” She asked as she pulled out a gown to change into.
Aladdin plopped himself down on the soft bed and whined, “Yeah, I know. He’s just another stuffy, air-headed prince that I have to try and impress. I don’t know how you put up with all of them before me.”
“I just knew that someday my prince would come, and whisk me off on his noble steed, umm, er… carpet,” Jasmine laughed. She went over to another wardrobe and picked out another outfit for Aladdin. “Now, please get dressed, and try to stay out of trouble today.”
Aladdin picked up the outfit that Jasmine had thrown on top of him, “Don’t worry Jasmine, I’ll be too busy just trying to stay awake to get into any trouble.” He walked into the room connected to their bedroom and changed his clothes.

*~*~*~*~*

Later that morning, Aladdin and Jasmine sat in the palace gardens. Jasmine waited eagerly for the prince’s arrival, while Aladdin dreaded it completely.
“Are you sure we have to go Jasmine? Can’t your father take of the trade route business?”
“Oh Aladdin, please stop complaining. Father wants us to be there to learn how to handle the people from this kingdom. He especially wants you there. He wants you to know he trusts you to handle the kingdom after he’s gone,” Jasmine answered as she stroked Aladdin’s face.
Aladdin looked back up, “Oh alright, what’s a few hours anyway?”
“Thank you Aladdin,” Jasmine whispered as she leaned in for a kiss.
“Umm, am I interrupting something?” Genie asked, sneaking up behind them.
“Never fails,” Aladdin whispered under his breath.
“No Genie, we were just preparing for Prince Charen’s arrival this afternoon.”
Genie’s eyes widened, “Oh, a prince!” Genie transformed into a tuxedo, and streamers surrounded the group. “When do I meet him?” Abu struggled with a streamer that wrapped around his little paw.
“Actually Genie, it would be better if you kind of sat this one out,” Jasmine said.
Genie’s jaw dropped, and the party supplies disappeared.
“I’m sorry, but father wants to know we can handle these situations on our own. Aladdin and I want him to know he can trust us,” Jasmine tried to explain to the shocked Genie in front of her. “I’m sorry.”
Aladdin walked over and took Jasmine’s hand, “It’s only for a few hours Genie, that’s all.”
“It’s okay Al, I understand,” Genie said as he disappeared into his lamp at Aladdin’s side.
“Come on Genie, don’t be like that,” Aladdin pleaded.
No answer came form the lamp, “Fine, then he can just stay right here,” Aladdin said slamming the lamp down on one of the garden benches.
Jasmine took Aladdin’s arm, trying to calm him down. “Aladdin-,” she was cut off by the sound of trumpets blaring. “He’s here,” she said leading Aladdin into the palace. Aladdin sighed looking back at the lamp, still setting on the wooden bench.

*~*~*~*~*

“Aladdin, Jasmine you made it just in time!” The Sultan exclaimed sitting on his throne, “Prince Charen is on his way to the throne room now.”
Aladdin tried to catch his breath as Jasmine steadied him, “Next time, we take Carpet,” he huffed.
Jasmine giggled when the doors opened to reveal an army of guards walking in. Aladdin and Jasmine tried to see what they were protecting.
A young man walked in behind them, and stood with his head held high.
Aladdin peered at the prince. He was as old as Aladdin, maybe a year or two older. He had jet black hair, and dark eyes. He wore elegant clothes of blue and black, with gloves covering both hands. Aladdin got a cold chill down his spine. He couldn’t shake the feeling that he had met this man once before.
“Hey Jasmine, does that guy look familiar to you at all?”
Jasmine squeezed Aladdin’s hand, “Aladdin, please behave,” she whispered pleadingly.
“Prince Charen,” the Sultan exclaimed, “I’m so glad that you could make it here to Agrabah. I expect you had a pleasant trip?”
“Oh, yes you highness, very pleasant.” The prince’s voice was harsh and deep. He bowed to the Sultan, and then to Aladdin.
Aladdin stared for a second until Jasmine gave him a tiny nudge. Aladdin immediately bowed, “Good afternoon, and welcome Prince Charen,” he said quickly.
“Thank you Aladdin,” Charen returned. Aladdin took full attention suddenly. There was definitely something wrong with this guy.
Prince Charen turned his attention towards Jasmine, “Oh my, Princess Jasmine, your beauty exceeds the talk through out the desert,” Charen said as he kissed her hand.
“Oh, you’re quite charming your highness. I hope your stay in Agrabah is quite enjoyable,” Jasmine returned gracefully. Aladdin loved to see her try and act like a shy, withdrawn princess.
Aladdin rolled his eyes, and Prince Charen nodded towards Jasmine’s nice gesture.
“Well, shall we go down to the banquet hall for an early lunch?” The Sultan asked, breaking the awkward silence. They all followed to the banquet room, Aladdin followed behind, listening to Jasmine and Charen laughing ahead. Abu rested on his shoulder, “Something’s not right with that prince, Abu,” Aladdin said as he entered the hall followed by the palace and Charen’s guards.
Jasmine grabbed Aladdin’s hand as he sat down next to her at the massive table. Prince Charen sat across from the table from her and smiled. Jasmine gave a polite smile back before squeezing Aladdin’s hand a little harder.
Again the Sultan interrupted the silence, “So Prince Charen, your arrival notice came really unexpected.” The servants started to bring out the meal, and disappeared again.
“I apologize for any inconvenience, but the trade routes between Agrabah and Pharen need to be opened as soon as possible.”
“Oh no my boy, it was no inconvenience at all. Why, before Aladdin came into the picture, we had suitors for Jasmine in and out of here all the time.”
Charen turned his attention back to Aladdin, “And what kingdom do you hail from?”
Aladdin twisted nervously in his seat.
“Actually, Prince Charen, Aladdin’s from right here in Agrabah,” Jasmine cut in.
“Oh, so you’re not a prince Aladdin?” Charen asked glaring down on him.
“In Agrabah, the princess can marry whoever she deems worthy,” Aladdin returned, returning the stare. “How is you kingdom, I’ve never heard of it before?”
“Either have I,” the Sultan and Jasmine finally admitted in unison.
“Pharen is a small kingdom, but we thrive,” Charen replied. He was now twisting in his own seat, “So where’s your Genie Aladdin?”
Aladdin and Jasmine both looked up suddenly. “How did you know about Genie?” Aladdin asked suspiciously.
Charen smiled slyly, “Word travels fast through the desert.”
Well, he’s busy now,” Aladdin returned.
“Why do you ask?” Jasmine questioned.
“I just find it fascinating; genies are so rare and powerful.”
“Well, I wanted to bring him but-,” Aladdin felt something slither around his legs. He looked down under the table trying to be unnoticed. He gasped and called for Rasoul.
“Rasoul,” he started calmly, “please get Jasmine and the Sultan out of here now,” he finished not taking his eyes off the prince.
Rasoul looked from the Sultan back to Aladdin.
“What is the meaning of this my boy?” The Sultan asked.
“Aladdin, what’s wrong?” Jasmine asked, taking his arm.
“Please Jasmine; get yourself and your father out of here.”
The palace guards started to escort their sultan out of the room.
“I’m not leaving you,” Jasmine said as he pulled is arm away from her.
Charen smiled at Aladdin, “Whatever is the matter street rat?” A bright flash and a strong gust of wind knocked Aladdin, Jasmine, and Abu away from the table.
Aladdin helped Jasmine up and just glared at the man standing where Prince Charen once stood. “Mozenrath,” Aladdin managed through gritted teeth.
Mozenrath stood proud as Xerxes swam around his neck. He waved his hand and the doors slammed shut. Jasmine could hear her guards trying to get back in.
Where the prince’s guards once stood now were mamlucks, wielding their weapons.
“What do you want Mozenrath?” Jasmine asked as strong as she could.
“Why princess, is that any way to speak to a royal guest?” Mozenrath sneered as he zapped her against the wall. She stood up quickly and tried to steady herself.
“Jasmine, are you okay?” Aladdin cried out as he tried to run for her. Suddenly a strong force appeared around his body. He looked behind him to see Mozenrath pulling him in. Aladdin grabbed a plate from the table and swung it at Mozenrath’s face.
Mozenrath snarled as the plate struck him and Aladdin dropped to the table. He reached into his sash and pulled out his father’s dagger.
Jasmine ran to the table and grabbed another plate, “You get Mozenrath, I’ll take care of the mamlucks,” she ordered as she charged towards the group of undead. Before he could protest, Aladdin saw Jasmine run off and attack.
“Well, that girl really knows how to take care of herself,” Mozenrath chuckled.’
“You found that out before Mozenrath,” Aladdin returned as he watched Jasmine agilely duck the mamlucks swords and stiff moves. Abu squirmed with Xerxes in another corner of the room. Aladdin whistled for Carpet who came soaring quickly through the window.
Mozenrath chained the rug to the floor with a swift move of his hand. “Come on Aladdin, I’ve seen this all before.”
Aladdin grinned, “And yet you still can’t beat me.”
Mozenrath zapped Aladdin to the ground, “Just tell me where the genie is, and you will have nothing to worry about… for now.”
“You’ll never get Genie!” Aladdin returned grimacing at the pain in his side.
“Oh Aladdin, I will. If I don’t get him now, then you’ll have to do.”
Cuffs appeared around Aladdin’s wrists and ankles.
“Aladdin,” Jasmine cried out as she tried to fight off the last mamluck.
Mozenrath walked over to the princess and zapped her into the wall, holding her with his magic. “Listen up princess. We’re going to try this again. Get the genie to me in the next twenty-four hours, or never see Aladdin again.”
Jasmine glared at Mozenrath, “It didn’t work last time, and it won’t work this time.”
“Oh, but it will.” Mozenrath turned back to Aladdin. He zapped Abu off of him as he tried to lock pick the cuffs.
“Abu,” Aladdin called. The monkey crawled over to Carpet and unlocked him. Before Carpet could get to Aladdin he and Mozenrath disappeared.
“Same rules as last time princess, no guards,” Mozenrath’s voice surrounded them.
Jasmine fell to the ground at a loss for words, and just stared at Abu and Carpet, “We have to get Genie, and find Aladdin.”

*~*~*~*~*

“Jasmine, you will not go,” the Sultan yelled at his daughter.
“But father, Aladdin needs me,” Jasmine pleaded. Jasmine stood in her black harem outfit, with a cape flowing behind her. A whop was attached to her side, and her hair gently hid it away. She wasn’t used to it being yelled at quite yet.
“The guards will take of it Jas-,”
“The guards nearly ruined my chances of saving Aladdin last time. Father, Mozenrath has something up his sleeve this time, or he wouldn’t be trying this same stunt again. I need to go alone, without any distractions,” Jasmine returned trying to keep her voice mellow.
“Well, Jas, if you don’t want any distractions, are you sure you want me to go along? I mean, I wouldn’t want to be a bother,” Genie said next to her.
“Genie, Father, we need to save Aladdin. That means we have to put our personal feelings,” she glanced towards Genie, “and grudges behind us.”
Genie looked surprised, and then smiled. He transformed into a huge superhero, “I’m with you Jas!”
“I still don’t know Jasmine,” the Sultan started.
“Father, I have to go, I refuse to loose Aladdin.”
“Well, I guess there’s no arguing with that face you got on dearest.”
Jasmine kissed her father, and hopped on Carpet, “Don’t worry; I’ll be back with Aladdin.” She soared out of the throne room.
“Don’t worry Sultan, I’ll take care of her,” the Genie called as he soared out after her carrying Abu.

*~*~*~*~*

In a darker part of the desert, a bright light flashed in a massive castle.
Aladdin appeared, and fell to the ground, still stuck in his shackles. His head smacked the cold marble floor. He looked around, his head aching.
“Stop struggling street rat,” a voice came from behind him. Mozenrath appeared in Aladdin’s view, “Here let me make you a little more comfortable.”
Aladdin began lifting off the floor, and flew hard into a wall. A large pain went searing through his body, and he bit his tongue to keep from crying out.
“You’ll never get away with this. I don’t know why you just don’t give up,” Aladdin growled
“Oh Aladdin, I made the mistake of under estimating your royal pain of a wife once, but I have not made that mistake again.
Aladdin smiled, “You’re only mistake last time was putting Jasmine in charge of the rescue.”
“What does that mean?” Mozenrath asked as he peered through his dark eyes. Xerxes swam around his master’s neck.
“Jasmine always gets what she wants, no matter what it takes,” Aladdin mocked, “and right now I’m guessing she wants you gone for good.”
Mozenrath glared down on Aladdin before grabbing him by the throat, “I said Jasmine could have you back, I didn’t say alive.”
A bolt of energy surged through Aladdin’s body. He struggled a bit before falling limp.
“I honestly don’t see what the princess sees in you street rat,” Mozenrath smirked as he walked out of the room. Aladdin just groaned in pain, trying not to black out.

*~*~*~*~*

Carpet soared out over the golden desert. Jasmine looked out, trying to see any sign of the Land of the Black Sand. Tears started to brim her eyes, and she felt a hand rest on her shoulder.
“It’s okay Jas. Mozenrath is a fool to think he can get away with Al,” Genie smiled.
“I know Genie, it’s just that Mozenrath took something away from me, and this time he knew what he was doing.”
“That psycho kid won’t get away with it,” Genie replied. He transformed into an undead mamluck, “He doesn’t know what’s coming for him.”
Jasmine pulled Carpet closer to the sand. Soon she saw slithers of black mix in with the gold.
“Genie, we’re get-,” Jasmine felt something grab her wrist and pull her to the hot sand. A mamluck swung his sword, and she rolled to dodge it.
“Jasmine,” Genie cried out as he turned Carpet around. Suddenly he and Abu lurched forward, straight into the sand. Genie popped his head out of the sand, and saw another mamluck tied the rug into a tight knot.
“Hold on rug-man!” Genie yelled as he transformed into a buff army man. He held a large machine gun, and started firing it feverishly.
Jasmine took out her whip and started fighting another group of mamlucks with her agile moves.
Abu tried to hide behind Carpet as mamluck parts when flying through the air. A large hand landed next to him, and started chasing the tiny monkey. Jasmine caught the dismembered arm in her whip, before scooping Abu in her arms, ducking Genie’s bullets.
Genie stopped suddenly and looked around. In a strong Australian accent he said, “I will terminate you all!” Mamluck parts surround him as he changed into an Olympic participant. He waved his hands in triumph.
“Ahem,” Jasmine interrupted pointing over at Carpet still tied up in a knot.
“Oh, sorry,” Genie blushed as he twirled Carpet around, untying him. Carpet walked around dizzily trying to keep himself up.
Jasmine went over to the rug and gingerly hopped on.
“Jasmine, you’re hurt,” Genie pointed out as he looked down at her leg. Fresh blood started to stain the dark cloth.
“It’s just a scratch, really Genie. Now let’s go, by now Mozenrath has to know we’re on our way,” Jasmine said wrapping her leg in a strip of her cape’s cloth.
Carpet headed back towards the black sand, the Genie floating behind.

*~*~*~*~*

“Well Xerxes, it looks as though the princess is actually listening so far,” Mozenrath grinned as he watched the traveling group through his rip in time.
“Brought Genie?” Xerxes asked as he swam into his master’s throne room.
“Yes Xerxes, she is bringing the Genie,” Mozenrath answered directing his glanced over to Aladdin.
Aladdin’s whole body ached from Mozenrath continually flinging his magic at him, “You just don’t get it do you Mozenrath? You keep thinking you have this great trap that you think Jasmine’s going to fall right into, when really you’re falling into hers.”
Mozenrath walked over to where Aladdin was chained to the wall. He slapped him across the face with his gauntleted hand.
Aladdin let out a yelp of pain before he couldn’t move any longer. He simply blacked out at the sorcerer’s mercy.
“Pathetic,” Mozenrath sneered. He walked back to his throne and slowly rubbed his slug’s head. “Soon Xerxes, soon we will have Aladdin’s genie, and I will have the complete power of all the Seven Deserts. And we will start with Agrabah!” He and Xerxes started laughing menacingly. Aladdin groaned quietly from the wall next to them.

*~*~*~*~*

Carpet slowed down as they came up on Mozenrath’s gloomy kingdom. Jasmine looked towards the entrance, where she saw two mamlucks standing guard.
“How do you plan to get in there Jas?” Genie asked.
“I don’t know Genie. We can’t let you and Carpet in there with Mozenrath with those magic detectors, he’ll know exactly where you are at all times,” Jasmine replied.
“But Carpet and I are the only one’s who can fly into castle.”
“Mozenrath’s evil, not dumb,” Jasmine replied, “he probably has Aladdin in those anti-magic manacles. Abu will need to get into there with his lock picks.”
Abu flinched at the thought of going into the castle.
“Oh, it’s okay monkey-boy. We’re going to get Al out of there, and you’ll be back at the palace eating banana parfaits until you burst,” Genie coaxed as he held all the ingredients for banana parfaits.
Abu’s ears perked up as he licked his lips.
“See, all it takes is a Scooby-snack,” Genie teased as his head turned into a brown dog’s.
“Genie, I have a plan,” Jasmine called his attention. Jasmine whispered her plan as Genie stared wide-eyed, Abu following his example.
“Do you understand Genie?” Jasmine asked as she finished explaining the plan.
“Yeah, but Jas-,” the Genie tried to protest.
“It’s alright Genie, it’s the only way to get Aladdin out of there safely. We’ll all make it home just fine.”
Genie just sighed, “Alright, here goes nothing.”

*~*~*~*~*

“Where are they?” Mozenrath growled pounding his fists on his throne. Xerxes flinched at every swift move his master made. “I gave the princess twenty-four hours to bring Aladdin’s genie to me, and not a single one of my magic detectors has lit up!”
“Aladdin dies?” Xerxes asked carefully, avoiding his master’s reach.
“Not yet,” Mozenrath lowered his voice, “the princess still has a few more hours.” Mozenrath looked out towards the entrance of his kingdom, “What is that?”
At the entrance, Mozenrath noticed small explosions going up in the air. Clouds of bright colors went up in the air followed by bright flashes of light. “Xerxes watch our prisoner,” Mozenrath motioned towards Aladdin who hung unconscious in his clasps, “I’m going to go pick up my new genie.” Mozenrath disappeared in a flash of light, leaving Xerxes and Aladdin alone.

*~*~*~*~*

Jasmine stood alone as Mozenrath appeared out of thin air. “Ah, princess, do you have the genie?”
“I want to see Aladdin first Mozenrath!” Jasmine demanded.
“You are in no position to make demands Jasmine!” Mozenrath snarled.
Jasmine stood her ground, “And neither are you,” she returned coolly.
Mozenrath’s gauntlet began to glow, and he glared at Jasmine with pure anger. He waved his gauntlet and the rip in time opened up to reveal Aladdin.
Jasmine gasped as she saw her husband shudder slightly as he hung from the wall. She turned back to Mozenrath, “Aladdin better-“
“Oh, he’s not dead princess… yet,” Mozenrath sleuthed, “now, give me my genie!”
Jasmine pulled the Genie’s lamp out from behind her. Mozenrath snatched it hastily from her hands, “Finally,” he laughed cruelly.
“Now, give me Aladdin!” Jasmine ordered.
Mozenrath looked back over at her, “No.”
“You lying snake!” Jasmine said as she lurched forward for the lamp.
Mozenrath blasted her back with his gauntlet, “Aladdin and his genie were the only things keeping me from taking Agrabah. Now that I have them both, there’s nothing stopping me from reigning supreme over the most powerful kingdom in the Seven Deserts!”
Mozenrath glanced back from the lamp down to Jasmine. To his shock, she was smiling, “Think again Mozenrath.”
Mozenrath turned behind him to see Genie soaring through his kingdom on Carpet, with Abu. “NO!” Mozenrath yelled and he threw the lamp into the sand. He started after them, but felt something wrap around his leg and pull him down into the cool sand.
“You’re not going anywhere Mozenrath,” Jasmine taunted as she held tight to the whip around his leg.
Mozenrath shot his magic through the wimp which sent Jasmine backwards. He raised his arms, and mamlucks began to rise from underneath the sand.
Jasmine quickly whipped right through them while keeping Mozenrath from leaving. Her leg burned from her previous injury, “Please hurry Genie,” she whispered.

*~*~*~*~*

Carpet soared into the window of the castle throne room. Xerxes immediately swam over to try and stop them.
“Here slug-man, take a load off,” Genie teased as a weight appeared around Xerxes. Xerxes fell to the ground and tried to bite through the iron chain.
Abu ran over to Aladdin and tried to wake him up. Aladdin stirred lightly before opening his eyes.
“Abu, Genie,” Aladdin whispered.
“Hang on kid,” Genie said as Abu tried to unlock the clasps around Aladdin’s feet. When they opened, he automatically started on his hands.
Aladdin felt the clasps swing open and he fell forward. Carpet caught him and tried to help him stand.
“Where’s Jasmine?” Aladdin asked regaining his composure.
“Fighting off Mozenrath,” Genie replied.
“What, she can’t be! Jasmine’s fighting Mozenrath alone!?” Aladdin gasped, “We have to get to her.” He jumped on Carpet ho soared out of the window with the aid of Genie’s turbo boosts.

*~*~*~*~*

With all the mamlucks dismembered, Jasmine’s main focus was keeping Mozenrath busy. She swung her whip around the sorcerer, who would repeatedly just knock her down on the sand.
Anger raged through Mozenrath as he knocked her hard against the rocks nearby.
Jasmine moaned at the pain shooting through her head.
Mozenrath walked over to her, and picked her upper body up by her cape, “I told you I would win this time,” he whispered in her ear before letting her fall back against the rocks.
“Mozenrath, get your hands off her!” Mozenrath heard a voice order from behind him. He turned around slowly to see Aladdin standing on Carpet with Genie floating behind him
Aladdin winced at the sight of Jasmine lying unmoving against the rocks.
“Well Aladdin, now nice of you to join our little party,” Mozenrath grinned as he saw Aladdin staring at Jasmine, “Jasmine just couldn’t keep up, but I’m sure you’ll be more fun.”
Genie soared towards Mozenrath, “This is going to hurt you a lot more than it hurts me,” he called.
“I doubt it,” Mozenrath returned as he waved his hand and Genie flew into the rocks, smashing into hundreds of tiny pieces. Abu scampered over and tried to put him back together.
“Mozenrath, you lost,” Aladdin called out as he dove into the sorcerer.
Mozenrath immediately blasted the young man back. Aladdin struggled to get back up again with the aid of Carpet. Suddenly Carpet had clasps appear around it, and it fell to the ground.
“All your friends are gone Aladdin. Even though I don’t own your genie, I still think I definitely won,” Mozenrath said as he raised his gauntlet in the air getting ready to deliver a blast to Aladdin.
Suddenly, something wrapped around Mozenrath’s hand, and he felt the gauntlet being pulled off of his hand.
Jasmine screamed as the energy of the gauntlet poured down the whip, and into her. When she finally managed to get the gauntlet off, she pulled Mozenrath down on the sand.
Mozenrath screamed, “My gauntlet!” His bare hand had no use for him, and he knew he was at the mercy of his enemies. He looked into Jasmine’s eyes, pleadingly.
Aladdin flew to Jasmine’s side, catching her in his arms before she hit the sand.
“I thought I’d lost you,” Jasmine said stroking Aladdin’s face, tears streaming down her face.
“No way,” Aladdin said pulling her closer to him.
The Genie quickly was put back together, and Carpet’s clasps disappeared.
Genie took the gauntlet, and transformed into an Olympic shot putter. He spun it around, before letting it fly miles out into the desert. He turned to Mozenrath, when he realized that the sorcerer disappeared. The wind gently covered his tracks with sand.
“Don’t worry about it Genie,” Aladdin said as he steadied Jasmine against him. He handed Genie his lamp from the sand, “let’s just go home.”
“I’m never going to get all of this sand out of here,” Genie complained as he inspected his lamp.
They all boarded Carpet, “Oh, and from now on Genie,” Jasmine started, “you’re invited whenever we have visitors at the palace.”
They all laughed as the sun began to rise in front of them. Aladdin took Jasmine in his arms.
“Looks like it was me who needed to wait for my prince…er princess to come,” Aladdin grinned.
Jasmine smiled and brought his face into her hands. She kissed him passionately with the palace coming into full view.

THE END

**Disclaimer** I do not own any of the Aladdin characters. They belong to Disney, and I am not connected in anyway with Disney. I do however own the names of Prince Charen and the land of Pharen. Use them freely if you like. Enjoy!!!